- Over 5+ years of cumulative experience in Quality Assurance and Control.
- Experience in System Specification Analysis, Testing Methodology and Test Plan Formulation.
- Involved in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
- Expertise in manual testing on desktop and web applications. Also having hands on experience with developing Automation test script for web - based applications using Selenium Webdriver.
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test reports for manual and automated tests as well.
- Expertise in design test plan and execute test after every important build release. Also performing smoke testing in every small build release.
- Expertise of starting testing process from the very beginning from the designing use case diagrams and flow charts. Also having excellent knowledge of control flow in the application.
- Ability to test functions on cross browsers and different platforms and expert in creating test case step by step. Expert on creating technical document of any flow specific or function specific system.
- Having remarkable knowledge of SQL operations.
- Expert in DDL (Data Definition language) and DML (Data manipulation language) into the database operation. Having hands on experience for performing these operations.
- Remarkable experience with unit testing, functional testing (Black box), Integration testing, System testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing. Also having experience with Negative testing, Compatibility Testing, Sanity Testing.
- Expertise in documenting defects with all required information, with visual entities like screenshots, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, Rally.
- Hands on experience with Selenium Web Driver (Using Java), TestNG, Data Driven framework, BDD (Cucumber)framework, Maven (Project Building Tool), Jenkins (CI tool), Git Hub, Log4J, Extent Repot.
- Good knowledge in java OOPS concepts such as Inheritance, Constructors, Method overloading, Interfaces and Collections.
- Hands on experience with REST API testing using Postman.
- Outstanding analytical, decision-making & problem-solving skills with the ability to organize activities in fast speedy team environment.
- Ability to perform according to requirement and ability to lead team.
- A Motivated Individual, Team Player with Sound Business Judgment, Solid work Ethics, and Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Junit
Languages: JAVA, JSON, XML, PL/SQL, C, C++
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, Angular JS, Node.JS
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer
Test Framework: TestNG, Data Driven Framework, Cucumber (BDD)
Web Debugging Tool: XPath, Firepath, Firebug, Developer tools
Build Tool: Maven
Agile: Scrum, Waterfall
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center (QC), Rally
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
Version Control: GIT
Data Bases: MS Access, Oracle, SQL server
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involving into the functional testing and working closely with automation team to guide them about the critical test cases.
- Working with the automation team and supervising automation test cases to compare with the actual test cases.
- Developing Automation Framework in Selenium WebDriver using BDD(Cucumber) framework.
- Responsible for writing the feature files using Gherkins and implemented step definition file.
- Creating test cases and documenting each test case for the regression testing.
- Having remarkable knowledge of positive and negative testing to prevent any bugs or leakage into product.
- Working on Rest API testing. Using Postman for Rest API testing. Doing validation for the response.
- Creating bug document and operating bug cycle till the development and deploy.
- Attending daily calls to update the status of the QA process of the application.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Cucumber, Restful web services, Jenkins, Agile, SQL, Maven, Eclipse, Jira, GitHub, Windows.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- Involved in Design review meetings
- Involved in Functional and Technical Requirements walkthroughs
- Analyzed the Requirements and developed the Test Strategy and the Test Plan
- Organize the Test Plan Review meetings
- Created, maintained and updated test plans, test cases, test scripts and test environment
- Identified test data requirements and managed test data set-up.
- Involved in designing of the framework.
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and automation and automated with selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Sanity Test and Regression Tests.
- Developed the test code in Java using Eclipse and TestNG framework.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining Selenium WebDriver test scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework.
- Sound knowledge on TestNG framework, Maven for Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms
- Executed test cases and test scripts, evaluated and reported results and track problems, bugs and created defects
- Performed database testing by writing SQL queries to ensure the data being entered/modified in the application is getting loaded
- Worked on REST API testing using Postman. Also validated each Json response using Rest Snippets. Also run Postman suite with Newman and created report too.
- Used Browserstack to test the application on different devices and platforms.
- Sent Weekly Testing Status reports along with the defect status to the Project Team
- Involved in the defect review meetings with the developers and business team
- Ensured to meet the project timelines and escalate the risk identified during the testing process
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Page Object Model, Java, TestNG, RESTful, Browserstack, Jenkins, Agile, SQL, Maven, XPath, Firebug, Eclipse, Quality Center, JIRA, GitHub, Windows 7.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Reviewed Business and Functional Requirements and analyzed them in the system's perspective.
- Created test plans to accomplish required testing.
- Participated in writing HLS (High Level Scenarios), Test plans, Test scenarios and Test cases, software documentation from business and functional requirement.
- Developed Check Lists/Test Cases and Test Data for the System Testing and Coordinated with the Functional Users to Understand the Process.
- Involved in Web based testing.
- Involved in writing test cases based on the requirements/specifications.
- Prepared test data for test case execution.
- Involved in the Test Cases and Test Data walkthroughs, assessment meetings.
- Involved in Agile delivery of software using practices from Scrum .
- Responsible for manual testing and automation testing using BDD framework
- Wrote feature file using Gherkins language and implemented methods in Step Definition File
- Wrote SQL queries for database testing.
- Run SQL queries in Oracle to retrieve data from and update data in database tables.
- Logging defects in Track Record, in case actual result varies from expected result.
- Interacting with developers to get the defects resolved as quickly as possible.
- Contributed in regular and weekly status meetings to state any bugs, problems and risks.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Cucumber (BDD), Maven, Jenkins, HTML, CSS, Web Service, XPATH, XML, Oracle, SQL, Linux, Windows.
- Analyzed business requirements, documented business requirements specifications, wrote Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Worked with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Worked under waterfall methodology.
- Executed Manual and Automated tests and log the defects in JIRA
- Prepared required documentation for testing signoff by various parties as required by the project plans.
- Updated Test Plans and Test Cases periodically to manage changes in requirements.
- Prepared and Maintained Traceability Matrix to track the requirements to the test cases to ensure complete test coverage.
- Connected to database to Query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
- Interacted closely with developers regarding defects, participated in tracking, reviewing and analyzing bugs.
- Worked extensively with business users to define scope and prepared ‘Documents of Understanding’ for various change requests by analyzing the feedback from user groups.
Environment: Jira, Excel, MS Visio, HTML, SQL Server, UNIX.