- Energetic individual with over 7 years of experience in UI design, development, coding, testing and implementation of various projects.
- Having strong knowledge in coding with latest web technologies, frameworks like Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5, ReactJS, Node.js, Backbone.js, D3.js Bootstrap 4, p5.js, Animate.js, chart.js, AOS.js and also strong experience in developing Responsive web design(RWD).
- Mastery in CSS Box Model, Pseudo - elements, Navigation, Selectors, Animations and experienced working with the CSS preprocessor LESS and SASS to build the DRY code.
- Expertise using AJAX to create interactive web applications and adopted using XML and JSON as data interchanging formats, to store structured data.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and Standards of ECMAScript versions.
- AngularJS, 2, 4, 5 are well practiced and implemented in the applications.
- Experience on developing Single Page Applications, working with Directives, Services, Filters, Guard and Validations in the Angular 2, Angular 4 and Angular 5.
- Highly experienced with Node.js (Server side), Express (Web server Framework), MongoDB (Database) as a software stack.
- Experienced in Routing, RXJS and REST API’s to build the dynamic web applications.
- Involved in utilizing the task runners like Grunt, Gulp.
- Much familiar with the different IDE’s such as Visual studio, Sublime, Eclipse, Brackets, Adobe Photoshop, Atom and the version controls SVN, Git and Putty.
- Good experience and ability to work on the ReactJS Framework to build a component based applications using the state management Redux.
- Responsive in developing the ReactJS applications with reusable components, Forms, Event handlers, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used P5.js framework to easily create a canvas and draw objects to the screen
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL for database queries, table connections, database development, indexes, triggers, stored procedures and worked on Oracle 11g and MySQL databases.
- Basic core implementation knowledge of Java, JDBC, JSP Servlets, spring and Hibernate.
- Experienced in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code using chrome developer toolbar and able to identify problems in the initial stages and execute quick resolutions.
- Participation in Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and great ability to write clear, reusable, well maintained, documented and efficient code for web development.
- Experienced in working in Waterfall and AGILE methodologies based development environment
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Excellent logical and critical thinking abilities with a sharp expectation to learn and adapt, understand new strategies.
Programming Languages: C, Java, Python, PL/SQL
Frameworks & Libraries: AngularJs, Angular 2.0, 4.0, 5.0, Bootstrap, Node.js, Express, ReactJs, p5.js, Backbone.js, Gulp.js, Chart.js, aos.js.
Databases: Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Version Controls: SVN, GIT, Putty
Operating system: Windows 10/8/7
IDE & Tools: Visual Studio Code, Sublime text, Atom, Brackets, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, Chrome Developer Tools, Microsoft Suite.
Confidential - Irving, Texas
Front End/Web Developer
- Worked on Re-usable components and routing to implement navigation between the components using Angular 4 framework.
- Facilitates Angular components like modules, controllers, built-in and customized directives, Pipes and using Bootstrap created application Mockups.
- Implemented applications with Lazy Loading concept to decrease the initial payload time and downloading time for the application.
- Developed all the page styles by using Bootstrap and LESS to gain better structure of style sheets for maintenance purpose.
- Used shared Services to transfer the data between sibling components.
- Worked on the Angular Materials like form controls, Navigation components, layouts, Buttons, indicators & icons, Data Tables, Popups and Modals for the modern look and feel of the application
- Used Angular Life Cycle hooks to the application for adding more functionality to components at phase of the component creation.
- Worked on clean and maintainable animation code on the various elements on the DOM, creating the reusable animations, used the new animations functions in Angular 4.3.
- Used HTTP methods in services to communicate and retrieval of data from the API.
- For dynamic content manipulation on web pages used DOM operations.
- Worked on custom directives and reusable components and based on the criteria implemented them on Angular 4 applications.
- Developed API'S using Node JS, Express and Mongo DB. Created Angular 4 components and implemented Input Variables, ngFor, ngIf, ngSwitchCase, ngClass, ngStyle and Router Outlet.
- Extensive Knowledge of Angular2 practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Using CSS3 Flex box layout, Background, Text effects and more features implemented in Angular 4 applications.
- Managed source code using GitHub performed some operations like push and used Git bash to commit, performed changes to repositories.
- Handled all aspects of web application, for debugging used Developer Tools.
Confidential -Pleasanton, California
UI Developer (ANGULAR 2 / REACT)
- Project 1:
- Configuring and working the routes and query parameters to implementing the single page application (SPA) with Programmatic Navigation.
- Displaying Data on the machine with directives, binding properties, Event handling and Custom Pipes.
- Created Re-usable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS) and build tools Grunt/Gulp.
- Performed the client side authentication and authorization, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Protective routes and redirecting the users to desired pages.
- Created Template Driven Forms and Reactive Forms in the application with ngModel, ngModelGroup, ngform, formArray, formbuilder and adding Validation to the forms.
- Implemented the HTTP Services to connect to the backend and API’s with CRUD Operations.
- Created reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Optimizing the application for deployment, build deployable packages and working with different environments.
- Worked on scalable environment in Agile methodologies and prepared Test on multiple platforms like Mac and Windows.
- Project 2:
- Developed React JS pages with component based, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application.
- Used ReactJS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- CSS styles were developed in order to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Made the application responsive using Bootstrap and CSS Media Queries.
- Responsible for design and development of web pages from mock-ups (PSD).
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features like Arrow functions, for of loop, Spread & Rest operators, Destructuring and new array functions. For build of JSX and ES2015 (ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS, used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React JS and FLUX architecture for internal teams productivity use.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Used Firebug for debugging and for element styling.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Used web based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features. Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
Confidential - Sanger, California
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and ReactJS.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dragabble.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Optimized animation logic with optimistic functions to increase performance in rendering.
- Involved in Restful web services to call for POST, PUT, and GET and DELETE methods.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Knowledge on Node.js environment set-up and interacted Node Service team to get the Service.
- Interacted with Customers, Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
Confidential - NC, Charlotte
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Coordination of project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and properly documented.
- Worked with GitHub for version control.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing customizable and fully responsive for various screen sizes.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML, CSS in jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Used GIT for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Extensively involved in the discussions and design sessions user experience to provide input to designs.
- Application Architected and developed using AngularJS, MVC framework.
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Firebug.
- Improved user experience through the design and creation of new web features and components.
- Created custom directives in AngularJS for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc.).
- Handled platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on Windows.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Created pages for selecting the book size, layout type for a photo book.
Junior Web/UI Developer
- Used Angular JS to change a part of data in a page leaving the other items unchanged.
- Resolved various CSS compatibility issue and did research for CSS to implement and for our framework.
- Created layouts and implemented design for all the application pages and forms. Wrote CSS Hacks for browser compatibility. Re-skinned some of the forms using CSS.
- Has worked on jQuery mobile which is based on HTML for designing user interfaces for web applications.
Junior Web/UI developer
- To analyze the requirements, developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specifications, client branding standards
- Worked with HTML, CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors
- Modified the existing website by adding suitable naming conventions and coding standards.
- Worked with user interfaces and applied usability principle to portals.
- Primary role was to improve GUI, solve the navigational issues and provide support to the senior web developers.
- Used CSS Image Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages