- Interactive web application development in a Technical Lead capacity in the financial data industry supplemented with eight years of experience working as an Application Developer/Systems Analyst in the insurance industry.
- Result - driven software engineer specializing in Object-Oriented analysis, design and implementation.
- Extensive experience in the full life cycle of the software development process including requirements gathering, definition, prototyping, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively as member of a team to ensure project success with quality driven focus.
- Java, J2EE, Ajax, ASP.NET, C++ PHP, XML, JAXB, Web Services
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Windows, LINUX/UNIX, ANT
- Hardware Configuration
- MS Office, Eclipse, Firebug
- WebSphere Application Server
- IBM RAD7, Borland Starteam
- Tomcat Application Server, Git
- Make the eService customer facing web application cross browser compliant:
- Migrated mainframe-based legacy edits to a Java/J2EE distributed environment
- Managed and maintained IBM Websphere Application Server hosting business critical applications
- Applied design patterns and OO design concepts to improve the existing Java/J2EE based code base
- Re-platform the Print ID Card functionality utilizing JSP, Java and XML
- Automate daily deploys to testing environments via scripts
- Created ANT scripts to deploy WAR and EAR files onto Application Server using automated process
- Identified and fixed business disruptive cross site scripting issue
- Recommended tool to automate periodic code base security scan
- Recommended use of Spring framework to concurrently update multiple data stores
- Managed and maintained local testing environments
- Excellent communication skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with coworkers and management.
- Fluency in Spanish and French
Confidential, Quincy - MA
Front-end web application developer
- Cross Browser - Server interaction utilizing Ajax and JSON technologies
- Promoted MVC design pattern on the Front-end
- Act as Technical Lead in a team of six developers
Confidential, Warwick - RI
Web application developer
- Build and maintain internal and customer-facing web applications
- Functional requirements capture with Use Case
- Front end web development using JSP and Ajax technologies
- Back end business logic implementation and data access using JavaBeans
- Support testing environments with daily builds
- Install and Maintain client/server systems