- Insightful, results - driven, 15 years of experienced IT Professional with notable success in architecture, design and development of Search and eCommerce applications in the retail, financial, manufacturing, technology and services industries using Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Microservices, Confidential and Confidential technologies.
- Outstanding project and program leader, able to co-ordinate and manage all phases of software development life-cycle while managing, motivating and guiding teams.
- Other technical skill-set includes Cloud computing, WebMethods, Centrasite, Layer7, Mule, MQ, SOA, ESB, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, Integration, JSON and Java.
- Prior to joining Confidential, I worked as software engineer and solution architect.
- I hold B.S in Computer Science.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Elastic stack- Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana, Cloud computing, AWS Microservices
- Confidential - Confidential Guided search, Experience Manager, Content Acquisition System, Assembler, MDEX, Search tuning, Forge Pipeline, Confidential Integration, Performance Tuning
- Confidential Commerce - Personalization and Scenarios, Repository, Catalog, CRS, B2Ccommerce, BCC, CA, publishing, Performance tuning, CSC
- WebMethods Product Suite version 4.6 to 7.1.2 including IS, Broker, BPM and MWS and various WebMethods Adapters - SAP, Siebel, JDBC, JMS, MQ, EJB, XML, Flat File
- SOA, ESB, Centrasite, X-Broker, Layer7, Web Services, SOAP, XML, ebXML, XSDs, XSLT, JAVA/J2EE (EJB, Struts, JSP) and JAXR, SOA Governance - Design time, change time and run time policies
- Architect, Define Requirement, Design, Develop and Test eCommerce Web Application
- Production Support - 24X7 and Offshore Team management
- Technology Upgrade Roadmap, Vendor and Product Selection
- Conduct Architecture/Design Reviews, Assessments and Gap Analysis
Languages/Standards: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Beats, X-Packs, Microservices, Confidential, Confidential eCommerce, Java/J2EE, Spring boot, JAXR, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
Integration Tools: WebMethods, Centrasite, X-Broker, Mule, Layer7 xml gateway, SOAP UI, JSON, XML Spy, SQL Developer
Internet/Web Design: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Solution Architect - Search Technology Consultant
- Working as Elasticsearch - ELK technology stack architect
- Migrate various splunk applications to ElasticSearch ELK stack
- Upgrade Elasticsearch from 5.4 to 6.2
- Design and develop Logstash data ingest scripts
- Creating Kibana dashboard.
- Integration elasticsearch to various data analysis tools using elasticsearch JAVA APIs
Confidential, Washington, DC
Elasticsearch and Confidential Industry specialist
- Working as Elasticsearch industry specialist
- Elastic stack sizing analysis, installation, configuration, design and development to provide end to end solution.
- Development of Logstash data ingest scripts
- Creating Kibana dashboard.
- Architect and implement Elasticsearch integration to various data analysis tools. Design Elasticsearch JAVA APIs
- Install, configure, manage and provide support to Confidential Server, Confidential Studio and other Confidential application.
- Develop Confidential data ingest scripts using clover ETL graphs
Consultant - Elasticsearch, Confidential and Microservices
- Led architecture, design and development effort to provide complete solution to ingest, index and search data using Elastic stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, X-Pack).
- Installation, configuration, sizing analysis, shard and index data partitioning strategy.
- Development of data ingest scripts using Logstash and MQ
- Design and Develop JAVA APIs to efficiently query Elasticsearch indexes
- Create Kibana Dashboard for Management and users.
- Architect/Design/Develop RESTful cloud native microservices for Confidential eCommerce platform.
- Convert existing Confidential eCommerce application to RESTful microservices.
- Other Technology stack - Splunk, Cassandra NoSql, Zuul, Ribbon, Redis and Eureka, Spring boot.
Confidential, San Francisco, CAESB Solution Architect
- Led design and development effort to implement multi language multi locale Confidential search application
- Provided recommendations and best practice guidelines for Confidential eCommerce integration and webLogic application server configuration
- Provide consulting services to Confidential eCommerce application performance tuning and holiday readiness
- Project scoping, planning and effort estimation, enterprise architecture in delivering the multi channel (web, mobile, web service and batch) and cross channel ecommerce system migrate Confidential .com/search application to Confidential version 11.0
- Confidential and Confidential upgrade and upgrade analysis
- Installation, Configuration, sizing analysis and best practices / recommendations for Confidential and Confidential applications
- Going thru Splunk - application log reporting dashboard to identify and fix potential issues and provide production support during peak holiday period.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
ESB Solution Architect
- Design and Develop BPM solutions, Proof of concept - various design patterns, SSL, MQ, JMS, web services security standards
- Responsible for architecture, design and development of framework, public interface and common re-usable components as well as web services using webMethods products suite 7.1.2, BPM,SOAP and Service Oriented Architectures