- 6 years of professional experience in application integration and cloud applications integrations.
- Experience in analyzing and assessing customer’s system landscape & identifying interfaces ideal for integration which adds business value.
- Worked on Dell Boomi Integration Processes, Web Services, Connectors, Mappings, Functions, Error Messaging and Monitored & Maintained Integration Processes with Dashboards & managed Processes using Process Reporting & Process Log.
- Good hands - on design, development, deployment, and management of multiple integration processes created on Dell Boomi, detailed configuration of Dell Boomi Atom Clouds, local Atoms and Molecules enabling integration landscapes for the proposed architecture for integration processes.
- Strong experience in Integrating multiple SaaS platforms like Salesforce, SAP Success Factors, Database, etc.
- Expertise on Dell Boomi connectors called Disk, FTP, Mail, Database, Sales force, Web services listener, HTTP client, Web Services SOAP, REST clients, Success Factors.
- Mule soft experience in implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using MuleSoft Any point Studio3.x.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Data weave and content based routing using Mule ESB.
- Creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategies and used Data Mapper and Data Weave extensively for transformations in Mule Any point studio.
- Strong working Experience in using Transformers, Filters, Flow Control, Collection Splitters/Aggregators/Scatter - Gather etc.
- Developed Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Good hands on experience using Mule connectors like HTTP, FILE, FTP, SFTP, SAP, SALESFORCE and database connectors as a part of integration usage.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, transformers, filtering and Security of Mule Flows.
- Hands on experience designing RAML specs, building API’s using API Kit in Mule applications.
- Worked in production environment resolving production issues with less resolution time.
- Customized the integration workflows using an ESB framework also with Mule Soft MMC and Cloud Hub.
- Experience in Mavenizing Mulesoft project and creating builds using Maven build tools for deployment to Cloud Hub / Mule MMC.
- Extensive experience in Use cases development, Design, Object/Service modeling using UML modeling.
- Data Transformations using Mule ESB and Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows.
Skills and Competencies: iPaaS Dell Boomi Atomsphere, Boomi Salesforce connector, Netsuite Connector, HTTP Connector, Boomi API Enablement, Boomi Web Services, REST/JSON, SOAP/XML, Boomi Administration, Boomi Process Modeling and Orchestration, Database connectors etc.
Databases: DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Redshift (Postgre SQL)
Application: Salesforce.com, OKTA, NetSuite, Concur, Marketo etc.
Mulesoft tools: Mulesoft Anypoint platform, Mulesoft Connect, Mulesoft CloudHub, Various Mule connectors, error handling and process auditing etc.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, UNIX shell scripting
Scheduling Tools: Tidal, FTP Pro, Dollar view, Toad, Control-M
Sr. Dell Boomi Integration Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Develop processes for integrating knowledge articles from SFDC to ServiceNow
- Identified, analysed and developed interfaces and Integration flows using Dell Boomi Event-based integration, Connectors, AtomSphere API.
- As an Integration Developer, understanding the requirement and preparing the design documents.
- Integrated Oracle EBS and Salesforce for order processing
- Integrated Accounts from Oracle EBS to Salesforce.
- Integrated Salesforce Contacts with client legacy system using web services.
- Created interface between oracle EBS and Salesforce for Sales order integration.
- Created provider web services for asset and Case Objects integration in Salesforce.
- Worked extensively with JIRA to track development, bugs and change requests.
- Creating, building, configuring and mapping like CSV to XML, XSD to JSON.
- Designed a process to integrate Salesforce to Oracle EBS to enable sales order and transactions.
Technologies: Dell Boomi, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, SQL, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, XSD, CSV, JIRA.
Dell Boomi Integration Developer
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Design, develop and deploy AtomSphere Integration flows to Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid platforms.
- Managing, creating and reviewing user’s roles and responsibilities.
- Co-ordination with the upstream and downstream applications and direct interaction with the client team.
- Working experience on Dell Boomi connectors called FTP, Mail, SAP, Sales force, Web services listener, HTTP client, Web Services SOAP, REST clients, Success Factors.
- Getting the Data from third party connectors like Sales force and performed the tasks to deliver as per the client requirements.
- Employee High Grounds Integration between Successfactor and SFTP.
- Enhancement on successfactor employee termination interface.
- Getting the data from third party connector's Success factors and performing the tasks a per the client requirements.
- Developed Multiple Interfaces for the Success Factor Integration with SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD, UDDI and JSON profiles in Dell Boomi.
Technologies: Dell Boomi, HTTP client, Web Services SOAP, REST clients, Success Factors.
Mule ESB Developer
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Develop processes for integrating Salesforce and backend systems for Cases, Policy, Contacts and Policy Details
- Developed transformation services for various interfaces
- Created sharable connections and operations for fetch and send
- Developed end to end process for various interfaces
- Leveraged Salesforce connector and web services to interact with backend systems
- Deployment responsibilities
- Process reporting
- Developed Java scripting where necessary during transformations
- Process optimization where necessary
- Designed and developed several mediation flows of variety use cases using the MuleSoft Any point Studio of Mule ESB.
- Experience in MuleSoft Any point API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Experience in Deploying/Managing Mule flows to Cloud Hub.
- Upgraded Mule runtime 3.7.3 to 3.8.4.
Technologies: Mule soft ESB 3.7.3,3.8.4, MUNIT, Any point studio, Oracle, SOAP, REST, SALESFORCE, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, Maven, Jenkins, Log4j, GitHub, OAuth.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements using Agile methodologies.
- Developed form beans for struts to fill user-filled information and used Struts Tag libraries with web-UI and business logic in EJB.
- EJB, Servlets are used to handle the data collected from the JSP's.
- Moved the application from Struts framework to Spring MVC.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing Controllers, Views and Validators.
- Developed the Application Framework using Java, spring, Hibernate and Log4J.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in applicationcontext.xml to integrate Hibernate with spring.
- Configured ApplicationContext.xml in SPRING to adopt communication between Operations and their corresponding handlers.
- Used Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) for marshaling and un-marshaling java objects and XML.
- Developed service(EJB) components for middleware component implementation and inter communication between components is developed by XML.
- Developed spring rest controllers to handle JSON data and wrote DAO and services to handle the data.
- Developed tested stored procedures, Cursors, functions and Packages using PL/SQL for Data ETL.
- Consumed and created REST Web services using Spring and Apache CXF.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Used intellij for development and JBoss Application Server for deploying the web application.