- OOP,OOD and SDLC
- Certified Java Programmer
- SOA/Middleware Integrations
- Databases MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle
- Frameworks CakePHP, Spring, Hibernate, Grails
- Computer Networking
- Basic Cloud Administration
- Developed PHP(CakePHP) based Middleware system to replace legacy lead management platform
- Maintained and supported custom - built lead management platform Groovy, Grails, Java
- Responsible for all customer integrations with JSON, XML, SOAP and Restful Services
- Network Administration
- Private Cloud Administration (Rackspace)
- Data Storage and Reporting with MYSQL and MSSQL
- IT Security
Production Operations Manager
- In this position I was responsible for IT infrastructure as well as application maintenance and support. I had 11 direct reports (including contractors) in our three office locations in Florida, Georgia and New York City. Some my teams notable accomplishments included a data center consolidation from 9 to 3 data centers and the migration of our aging Java lead generation platform (Monemation) to a custom Dot Net Platform (LEGS). I also served as technology advisor to the Architects of the LEGS system.
- I was the java team lead of the application support and customer integration team. I was responsible for work flow management for all java teams as well as managing the technical relationships with our integration partners. I helped develop and maintain the Monemation Lead Platform using Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and DB2. Confidential was acquired by Confidential in 2007.
Senior Java Developer
- My primary duties included vendor integrations with our middleware Mortgage Lead System (Fiorano ESB). This included creating business flows using pre-built and custom Java Business Objects.