- 15+ years of IT experience in managing, planning, designing, developing, implementing and testing of enterprise business applications in e - commerce and client-server environments.
- Extensive experience in Objected Oriented Methodologies, Client/Server Systems, N-tier architectural development and Internet/Intranet web applications.
- Strong skills in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) planning, requirements gathering, high-level design, work estimates, development, architecture and testing.
- Expertise in designing data-driven web and windows apps using ASP.NET/Core/MVC, Web API, C# and SQL Server.
- Experience in developing, reviewing, and approving detailed technical project plans, schedules, deliverable milestones, and other technical project documents.
- Strong experience in designing CSS3 and HTML5 responsive web applications using Bootstrap.
- Expertise in designing and implementing automated end-to-end/data-driven unit tests as well as integrated tests using Fluent Assertions, XUnit, MSTest and NUnit Frameworks
- Expertise in database design, programming and management with MS SQL Server and SQL Azure.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications on Microsoft Cloud Architecture Azure.
- Expertise in source code management using Team Foundation Server, Subversion, TortoiseSVN and GIT
- Experience with creating automated build and testing scripts for use with continuous integration process using MS Build, Cake scripts and PowerShell.
- Certified International Consortium of Agile (ICAgile) Professional.
- Possess excellent team leadership and project management skills.
- Works both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Possess strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, C++ and Java.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Azure, Azure Tables, LINQ, Oracle, MS Access.
Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Postman, Fiddler, Team Foundation Server 2008/2015, Subversion TortoiseSVN, GIT, MS Build, MSTest, NUnit and XUnit
Others/Cloud: DOS, All Windows Operating Systems, Linux.
PowerShell:, Azure, Web Roles, Worker Roles, Azure Storage, Azure Blobs, Azure Tables, Amazon Web Services AWS, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office, DevExpress Windows and Web Controls, Telerik ASP.NET AJAX RadControls, Active Reports, SQL Server Report Services, Crystal Reports, Analysis Services (OLAP), XMLSpy, SQL Prompt, LINQPad, and Photoshop
- Won the Ballston BID Startup Competition amongst 200+ startups.
- As a chief architect, I am responsible for everything technical, from translating business requirements into system specifications, to designing the applications, designing platforms and deploying and maintaining the domain and backend systems.
- Worked with the founder and CEO since inception and led all technical development efforts over three software versions to what Confidential is today.
- Migrated the entire platform to Microsoft Cloud Architecture Azure.
- Managed and led two offshore teams to develop and maintain our infrastructure.
- Developed and designed worker roles to process partner car listings and load them into our inventory databases.
- Developed and designed Web Roles using ASP.NET MVC Razor and Web API
- Developed RESTful ASPs for all sites operations: search, membership, bay/garage features, Orchard CMS pages etc
- Used OAuth for membership, registration and authentication to work with social network sites.
- Created a hybrid-data model for storing application’s data using SQL Server 2014, SQL Azure and Azure Tables/Blobs.
- Developed automated scripts to deploy and publish our content and sites to Azure web roles and app services.
- Integrated twitter feeds into our make/model pages to show recent and relevant tweets using Twitter API
- Built and customized Orchard CMS web site using ASP.NET MVC using our brand themes and colors
- Developed the site as a responsive web using Twitter Bootstrap Framework.
Lead Software Engineer
- Planned and executed project using Agile-Scrum Methodology.
- Facilitated daily scrum meetings to identify risks, manage resource needs, manage daily work efforts and track key milestones for the project.
- Directed development team in the areas of scheduling, technical/architectural direction, future planning, and standard development practices.
- Developed an end-to-end automated build process to restore test database, run data-driven integration tests, build code-base, run unit tests, deploy web applications and package executables using XUnit and Fluent Assertions, Cake scripts, MS Build and PowerShell.
- Developed a Web API end-point for our customers to integrate and support existing Desktop application and utilized Microsoft Owin Framework to authenticate users and validate access to our libraries.
- Designed and implemented a seamless feature to merge, export and email Microsoft Word templates using Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO).
- Worked with all stakeholders to design and develop a plan to migrate existing client-server applications to a multi-tenant SaaS solution using C#, Web API, SQL Server, Micro-Services and AWS (in-progress)
- Built in-house content management system for our web applications so that schools can manage their web portal contents and show data to their prospective students using ASP.NET MVC Razor, DevExpress Web Controls and SQL Server.
- Redesigned existing web applications to a modern and responsive layout using Twitter Bootstrap and College Board’s accessibility standards and 508 compliance.
- Enforced design guidelines and code complete policies using code reviews and code test coverage.
Lead/ Senior Systems Engineer
- Developed and maintained high quality software components supporting the organizations standards and infrastructure and integrated with backend and middle-tier system components.
- Supported and complied with documented software process and procedure requirements spanning all phases of software product life cycle, and produced software documentation and automated tests.
- Collaborated with and mentored other team members and assisted with code reviews.
- Managed own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive development deadlines, client budgets, best practices, and a quality/delivery methodology.
- Designed, developed, and maintained automated software build and release packages for development team.
- Designed, supported and tested of moderate to high complexity, highly integrated software systems and sub-systems.
Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer (Consultant)
- Designed, documented, developed and maintained production Web Applications used by Confidential members, staff, customers and partners.
- Architected reusable components and repeatable patterns that can be used by developers within the Web Applications team to promote code consistency and to enhance productivity.
- Created an ASP.NET/AJAX web site template as a base project for all web applications.
- Design and develop custom Static Code Analysis rules library used by Web Applications team to provide an automated means for ensuring all developers adhere to documented coding standards.
- Developed a web-based dashboard application to monitor server event logs as well as SQL Server logs using ASP.NET 4.0, WCF and Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX.
- Developed a core library and Windows Service Error Handler application to handle all types of exceptions and send them to a configured set of developers on each project/application.
- Created Windows Services to act as a Business Scheduler to run other console applications on various systems for loading and exporting data.
- Developed a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) decoding algorithm to check and validate VINs submitted to the Junk, Salvage and Insurer (JSI) web application.
- Extended the ASP.NET Membership provider to in corporate additional features like sending customized emails and enforcing password complexity/expiration policy.
- Developed and maintained front end using ASP.NET 4.0 and Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX.
- Developed and optimized complex SQL Server queries for various reports.
- Developed and maintained reports/charts using Active Reports/Dundas Charts.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Lead/Senior Software Engineer
- ReSOLT is an XML-based comprehensive solution and ASP.NET web-based mapping tool to Sex Offender management. An investigative tool for law enforcement, it combines unique data sets and technologies that facilitate efforts to locate sex offenders and investigate abductions.