- 6+ years of real time experience in object - oriented concepts and developing single page web applications using the phases of SDLC which involve analysis, design, developing, testing, debugging, deploying and maintaining the applications utilizing a variety of programming languages.
- Database technologies using architectural patterns maintenance of Web Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architectures with MVC architecture which involve software methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and TDD models.
- Proficient in creating UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, supported the architects in creating and stabilizing Activity Diagrams using Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, and Visual Paradigm.
- 2 years’ experience in PLM, ALM technologies with strong PTC ThingWorx (IoT) (Model building, Entities like Thing Templates, Thing Shapes, network/hierarchy model, Tables, Streams and Value Streams)
- Developed and implemented Digital Marketing Strategy solutions for ThingWorx (IoT) applications integrating with various platforms.
- Solid relational database design and implementation skills utilizing databases such as Oracle RDBMS, SQL*Server
- Deft in developing client-side application functionalities with clear, concise, familiar, consistent, rich and user-friendly design approaches
- Planned Cloud Based Solutions focusing on developing business models & product-based applications, following best industry practices of project & task management.
- Implemented company’s 1st Testing (SDLC) practices with standard Quality Assurance process for Product Based and IoT applications
- Experienced in cloud ERP and Predictive Analytics to support real-time decision making with AI techniques
- Implemented & visualized user-friendly data to end-users, using ThingWorx Analytics as PaaS
- Working with Product Lifecycle Management systems, i.e. Configuration Management Systems, Engineering Change Authorizations and Plant Control Process
- R&D investment into ThingWorx(IoT) platform to perform Continues Integrations(CI) through DevOps, Dockers Containers tooling and cloud-based infrastructure
- Test Lead/Manager for software development team of 5 members involved in functional testing, Database testing, GUI testing, developing test cases for functional requirements, tracking defects, Requirements Traceability Matrix(RTM), built and deploy the overall quality product for the client.
- Applied best practices for full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Developing solutions using Thingworx (IoT) platform including unit testing, functional testing, regression testing, integration testing, UAT with deployment and go-live support.
- Built applications using RESTful endpoints and web services provided by PTC to a newly built ThingWorx(IoT) application and are hosted on our server, distributed systems and used by different departments of LANL.
- Worked on ThingWorx(IoT) Security features such as Forms-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization
- Experienced in Windchill processes like Part Management, BOM Management, Change Management & defining the workflows for Windchill objects.
- Experienced in PTC Windchill 10.1 M010, PDMLink Workflow Change Processes (Change Management Processes)
- Used Quality Center (TFS) for tracking the test cases, updating results after execution, logging and tracking defects.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Version Control) and best practices (GIT, SVN, WinCVS etc.)
Programming Languages: C#, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, Python, Java EE, MATLAB
ThingWorx(IoT) Platform: ThingWorx (IoT), ThingWorx Analytics, PTC Creo (3D CAD)
Architectural & Modelling Tools: MS Visio, Visual Paradigm, GenMyModel, EASparx - Sparx, Rational Rose
Microsoft Tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft VSTS, Microsoft Teams
Databases: MapReduce Framework(Hadoop), Kafka, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows & MAC
Project Management/Tracking: JIRA, Team Foundation Server, HP Quality Center, Kanban Board
Development Tools & IDE: Eclipse SDK, ThingWorx(IoT) Extension SDK, NetBeans, M2Eclipse(Maven)
Automation/Build Tools: Docker, Jenkins, Microsoft Azure, Gradle Build Tool
Testing Tools & Technologies: Junit 4, Mockito, Easy Mock, EclEmma, Sofya, Selenium
Version Control Tools: WinCVS, Tortoise SVN, GIT, GitHub, GitBash
Confidential, Denver, CO
ERP Solutions Architect
- Manage the team of Enterprise Solution Architects for the domain
- Provide technical and architecture consulting to business and business alignment teams
- Work with Enterprise Architecture Review Board for Architecture Governance across architecture domains
- Provides thought leadership into the evolution of the Solution Architecture function, working collaboratively with managers, peers and analysts
- Working on customer faced role for integrating Legacy Charter(L-CHTR)
- Creating E2E Architecture for Data Millennium Copyright Act(DMCA) & doing gap Analysis of previous version
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
ThingWorx(IoT) Solution Architect
- Writing code that communicates via SQL to an Oracle database and design system that performs required functions for database queries.
- Collaborating with plant manager and ETL developer to ensure the end to end designs meets the business and data requirements.
- Designing PTC ThingWorx client SDK and edge development, mashup (views) and web application development
- Developing RESTful Web development using ASP.NET to transform web applications to a Microservice (IoT) based architecture.
- Created, developed and implemented company's new Windchill Change Manager System and Part Release System.
- Analyzed company's current Change Manager System and Part Release System.
- Created WindChill's workflows, Customized and enhanced the Windchill system application.
- Mentored and coached end-users of PLM processing with SME on Windchill & CAD application program
Confidential, Fargo, ND
Solutions Architect/ Developer
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions making use of web services (REST) end points and inherited web services on ThingWorx(IoT) platform to implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Working on Windchill Change Management System, integrating Review/Change App with PTC Navigate View PLM App Extension
- Collaborating with Product Owners and Development Managers to design & develop/changes to Windchill objects types and use cases.
- Enhancements, bug fixes on ThingWox(IoT) platform for Change Request Workflow, linking of Documents, Parts and CAD document (EPMDocument) in Whindchill right iteration.
- Using custom RESTful APIs in SWAGGER to obtain workflow items related to parts under change management in Windchill
- Experience defining XML and JSON from ThingWorx entities
- Documenting expected behavior of workflows items, system configuration, and change control documentation.
- PTC Creo CAD Software - Creo View, linking & validating to items from Windchill to Change Requests items in MyView custom app with RESTful web services
- Experience integrating and interfacing applications with multiple distributed systems and extracting data.
- Expertise in developing UML diagrams with design architecture for the application with Reverse Engineering (RE) concepts.
- Build & deploy application using Eclipse plugin for ThingWorx(IoT) Extensions, check-in code into master repository of Git branches using GitBash
- Perform UAT or smoke testing for build applications on ThingWorx(IoT) platform and create deployment package before delivering to the customer.
Solutions Architect/ Developer
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, deployment and maintenance phase.
- Test lead/manager for software development team of 5 members involving software testing (STLC) & Quality Assurance (QA) standards to make best output results and deliver to client-side.
- Make the best out of Internet of Things (IoT) Platforms/Tools - Thingworx provided by PTC.
- Enhance the creation of extensions for the ThingWorx(IoT) platform with eclipse plugin for application development.
- Understanding Engineering Change Authorization’s and change management thorough Windchill Change Management.
- Worked with Product Owners and Project managers to drive out requirements and implemented an elegant solution to the task in hand.
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Responsive Layout Pages in ThingWorx(IoT), HTML, Java Script CSS, classes and Custom Controls.
- Created, Consumed, Debugging Security implemented by using ThingWorx platform and extensions by PTC, created stored procedures and functions, coding using Java & Java Script.
- Designing Mashups and implementing Web Services to retrieve various accounts information.
- Created Client-side validations with Data Shapes and Data Tables selectors, Events and server-side validations
Confidential, Fargo, ND
- Working under team environment with agile manifesto of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working on open source Web-Content management system TYPO3 to edit dynamic web page modules.
- Updating web pages on day-to-day basis, working on coding with HTML, CSS & Java script.
- Redesigned website while reducing overall bounce rate by 10% with Google Analytics.
- Translating template design changes in CSS, as needed for CMS templates.
- Creating NDSU App stories according to the requirement on web site and mobile, using TYPO 3 templates
- Responsibilities include debugging deployment issues, instant analysis in sitetoimprove.com
- Leveraged data from web analytics tools to create custom key metrics reports and trends.
Confidential, Fargo, ND
- Worked on Video Content analysis in convolutional neural network using deep learning techniques on video segmentation for retail.
- Worked on vide segmentation by using image recognition on every pixel and segment of the video to analyze and learn to recognize any changes
- Worked on video tamper detection using machine learning in Python 3.0
- Design, code, test, documenting and requirements elicitation for a java desktop open source application that can be used to store all the passwords in a safe and secure way and user support.
- Code enhancement & testing with Junit, Java PasswordSafe application using object-oriented concepts and prioritizing test cases.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve production incidents in applications in timely manner.
- Proficient in writing Functional & Non-Functional requirements used JIRA for writing user stories and reporting.
- Proficient in analyzing software requirements specification (SRS) of 5010 standards using the gap analysis, involving Reverse Engineering Methods(REM) for the gap analysis.
- Experienced knowledge and use of UML methodologies for SDLC, participated in survey for doing GAP analysis.