- Around 10+ years of experience as IT Developer in various enterprise technologies
- Around 8 years of experience as web developer in designing and developing user interfaces, testing and debugging
- Experience in software life cycle phases like requirement analysis, implementation and estimating the time - lines for the project.
- Worked on latest frameworks libraries like Bootstrap, Angular, jQuery for developing user interface for mobile and web applications.
- Knowledgeable in MEAN full stack development concepts (Mongo Db, Express Js, Angular, Node Js)
- Experienced with application development using Java and developed native android applications.
- Worked on mobile BaaS frameworks such as Firebase, Kinvey etc.
- Strong understanding and good Experience with Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge about Agile/SCRUM Development.
- Strong knowledge in document object model (DOM) and its functions.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with Sass and LESS preprocessors for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Experience with firebug for Mozilla, developer toolbar for Chrome and IE developer toolbar for internet explorer for debugging applications.
- Experience working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experience in version control using GIT-HUB and deployment using HEROKU.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code for web development.
Web/App Servers: HTTP Web server, RESTFUL API, Apache Tomcat Unit Testing/ Task runner
Methodologies: Agile / Scrum, Waterfall.
Version Control: GIT-HUB, Git, Subversion
Ide/ Tools: Atom, Eclipse, Webstorm9, Sublime Text 2, Netbeans, Visual Studio, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver CS3/5, Brackets.
Debugging Tools: Node Debugger, Firebug, Google Chrome Web Debugger, IDE Developer Tools.
Database: Mongo DB, My-SQL, Oracle.
Operating System: MS Windows7/8.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Roseville, MN
- Enhanced an existing Angular application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance and enhanced performance.
- Partnering and working closely with the back end team to ensure seamless and flawless integration.
- Using Angular factory and services for dependency injection to share data and common code functionality between multiple controllers.
- Developing a responsive application for adapting to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Adding ES6 features involving ERROR function and TEMPLATE strings.
- Used Jquery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions.
- Integrated with various databases for retrieving the data using AJAX/JSON.
- Responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services to serve data to the front-end application in JSON format .
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Involved in Agile/Scrum based approach and participated in sprint planning, retrospective meetings.
- Aiding in the project management from initial concept, debugging and testing.
- Used Google Chrome for debugging the application using Chrome developer toolbar.
- Understanding of cross browser rendering and performance issues and mobile support.
Front End Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed responsive and interactive pages using Angular and Node Js frameworks.
- Worked on Creation of routes using route provider, dependency injections, interpolation in Angular.js. Creation of services and its usage in controller to manipulate DOM.
- Web server creation using express module in node.js and Rendering the templates with data using handlebars (hbs).
- Worked closely with UX team to translate designs and wireframes to code.
- Refactoring the data in the DOM for reusability. Services like scope, filter, log, messages, timeout, interval and DIRECTIVES like ng-repeat, ng-class, ng-model, ng-show, ng-hide are used in developing single page applications.
- Injecting data into the application from the command window using modules like yargs and embedding the data into the files using the File System (fs).
- Worked on callback functions while dealing with the ASYNCHRONUS applications.
- Used Angular JS multiple in-built directives, filters, rootscope, childscope, template.
- Experience in MVC architecture while developing single page applications.
- Worked on mongo DB involving insertion, deletion, fetching and updating the data.
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars, carousel, and drop down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap
- Security and authentication while dealing with the forms submissions making routes private using Hashing techniques.
- Implemented the project and fixed the bugs while dealing with different modules.
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Implemented Google API for authentication and account management
- Version control using GIT-HUB and Debugging using Google chrome developer toolbar.
Confidential, Montville, NJ
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules that are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications.
- Development of websites and creation of web forms using Object-Oriented PHP and MySQL.
- Used cascading style sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Created AJAX calls to exchange (request / responses) information with database.
- Porting, maintenance and integration of the PowerVR 2D/3D OpenGLES graphics driver to Symbian Platform.
- Porting Symbian Kernel to OMAP Platform. Worked on development and maintenance of device drivers