- 2+ years of experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Client - Server and Web-based n-tier Architecture for web applications with exposure to diverse business domains.
- Good Understanding of MVC architecture and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with 3-Tire and N-Tire Architecture.
- Strong experience with web technologies preferred REST, JSON and XML Web Services.
- Performed Unit testing on various applications using frameworks like JUnit, NUnit.
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Worked on different databases like MySQL and SQL Server.
- Used source version control systems like GIT and SVN.
- Participated in design sessions, code reviews, bug fixes, common standards and best practices.
- Worked in Agile scrum, Waterfall SDLC implementations.
- Strong team player and had experience working with on-site and offshore teams.
- Effective oral, written communication skills and strong analytical problem-solving capabilities.
- Quickly learn and master new technologies; successful working in both team and self-directed settings.
Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, C, C++, Core Java, J2EE
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, JSON, SOAP, CSS, Web forms, Web Services, Win forms, WCF, WPF, MVC, Silverlight 2.0/3.0, XSLT, WSDL, UML
Databases: SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g
Framework: Microsoft.Net Framework 4.5,4.5.1, Spring
Version Control: Team Foundation Server, Tortoise, Git, SVN
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, NUnit
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio
Confidential, Kansas City, Missouri
- Involved in gathering requirements required for the development.
- Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring framework which integrates with User Interface and backend database. And used log4j for logging.
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management and using log4j for logging.
- Design and developed the application using framework Angular 4with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of the application.
- Implementing business logic and database connection to the application.
- Involved in Application testing with the help of testing team, resolved bugs before moving to production.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Writing database queries on Oracle 10g.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in the project.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Actively involved in team activities and events.
Confidential, Winooski, VermontSDLC Lead
- Involved in software development of life cycle - Analysis, Design, coding, testing and implementation of the project in Agile Methodology.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns and core design patterns - DAO, and Controller and MVC patterns.
- Contributed to development of client side and server-side codes for external and internal web applications.
- Developed a RESTful service to provide all the CRUD capabilities.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI (IOC).
- Used spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Developed the business logic components in DAO layer using Spring, Hibernate and MySQL database
- Designed and developed customer registration and login screens using AJAX, HTML, Servlets and JSP for more interactive web pages.
- Used Ajax for populating the list/drop down box with data from DB.
- Used Hibernate to generate association tables implementing different relationships.
- Consumed Webservice s to communicate to other modules using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Interaction with MySQL database is implemented using Hibernate.
- Worked on MySQL as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Implemented and deployed application to target environments using maven .
- Gathered requirements for the project and involved in various phases of SDLC.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in the development of business logic for request processing using servlets.
- Used strict Object-Oriented model to separate the roles of the employees and their specifications to achieve extendibility and clarity.
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features.
- Involved in the design of tables in oracle to store the pay information.
- Involved in designing UI, reporting and specification documentation.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit testing.
- Used JDBC to interact with the Oracle database for storage and retrieval of information.
Environment: JAVA, Servlets, Java Script, HTML, Web Logic, Tomcat 4.x, SQL, Oracle