- 6+ years of experience as Web Application Developer in Designing, Developing, Deployment and testing of Web Based Applications in various domains like Banking, E - commerce, Insurance and Telecom.
- Experience in developing modern web applications using MEAN (Mongodb, Express JS, Angularjs, and Node.js) and MERN (Mongodb, Express JS, Reactjs, and Node.js) stack software and Experience in UI Design and Development.
- Extensive Knowledge in Node.JS for Server-Side programming. Managed dependencies using NPM, used task runners such as gulp and grunt, used require.js to load dependencies in angularjs and authentication using Passport.js, crypto.js and jwt.
- Experience in consuming RESTful Web Services for JSON/XML data using jQuery AJAX and Angularjs http resource services.
- Expertise in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) with MVC architecture such as Angular2.0/5.0, Angular 1.x and ReactJS
- Good Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Firebug, Modernizr and chrome developer Tools.
- Experience in using Angularjs concepts like Controllers, Services, Modules and filters for data binding.
- Experienced working with NoSql database like MongoDB and modelling data with Mongoose.
- Test Driven Programmer (TDD) with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with Jasmine, Karma, Qunit and Protractor; extensively used Grunt & Gulp as a build tool for projects.
- Experienced in working with D3.js and High charts for dynamic data visualizations, JIRA for bug tracking and error reporting and Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Hands on experience on working with Docker for creating images and migrating applications to Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Very Proficient in using version controls such as CVS, Bitbucket, GIT, SVN and IDE's such as Eclipse Neon, Webstorm, Sublime, Dreamweaver, Adobe, Visual studio code.
- Comprehensive understanding of various software development approaches such as Waterfall, Iterative, Agile (SCRUM, RAPID, XP).
- Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and keeping up to date with recent technology stack.
- Excellent communication skills, admirable presentation capabilities, efficient requirement gathering ability and effectively convey them to other members in the team.
- jQuery 3.1.1
- jQuery UI
- CSS 3
- CSS3 Media
- CSS Bootstrap3.3.7
- Eclipse Neon
- RESTful web services
- Studio code
- Tomcat 9
- Editor 3
- Sublime Text and Notepad++
- Jasmine and Karma
- Bugzilla and Jenkins
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Front End Developer
- Worked with a high functioning team on FDAS- crypto exchange and trader applications which mainly are based on the bitcoin exchange program.
- The Trader UI, a client facing application and the Exchange UI being an internal application, were developed in Angular 5.
- The UI mostly comprises of charts, bar graphs and grids to show real-time data using AG-grids, High charts.
- Polling and Socket communication was used to fetch data from backend services.
- All the component structures and layouts were pulled from an internal component library which we call UICL (UI Component Library).
- Bootstrap and SASS were used to implement the styling and responsiveness of the applications.
- The server side was implemented with NodeJS and the backend services with spring boot and KDB database for secured information storage.
- Worked on creating the custom tooltips in the high charts, and cell renderer on grids for custom grid options.
- Created the Jenkin build setup and the UDeploy (IBM Urban Code Deploy) scripts to deploy to various Linux boxes for all layers of the applications.
- Worked on migrating a different set of internal applications to cloud using Pivotal Cloud Foundry with CF CLI as the command line tool.
- Implemented the spring cloud config with multi profile, where we created a config repo to store all the application properties and pull from the config repo whenever required.
- Worked on Containerizing those applications using Docker on Linux machines and created the Docker images to be pushed to the cloud foundry on different environments.
- Worked on Concourse where we had a pipeline setup for continuous integration and continuous deployment of the applications to the cloud foundry.
- Worked on Veracode scanning of the trader and exchange applications where we rigorously tested the applications based on the Veracode security norms along with penetration testing.
- Gained knowledge in cloud-based architecture with continuous Fidelity Learning Activities.
- Bitbucket was used for version controlling and JIRA for bug tracking and creating tasks and issues, and Jenkins and UDeploy for CI/CD process.
- Followed an agile based methodology with 2-week sprints and daily standups.
Confidential, Santa Clara, California
- Worked with front end team to build high quality user interfaces and experiences for web and mobile applications.
- Worked on front-end of the application using React.js, built re-usable react components and the communication between the components was maintained through the store.
- Utilized React Router and Browser modules for navigating through various components of the application.
- Used various react plugins such as video-react, date-pickers, data-grid for enhanced and flexible development of the UI modules
- Worked on Mob-x for state management and the entire store of the application is separated as store and model which in turn manage the state and data of the application respectively.
- Created observers and observables on Mob-x subscribed to different states, and change detection was implemented via observables.
- Created and consumed RESTful web services and the entire backend was developed using Node.js with Express framework.
- Sessions were maintained using express-session, which helped prevent unauthorized access with timed sessions.
- Moment.js library is used to provide time durations, perform various time-based calculations.
- Documented and demonstrated solutions by developing component-based UI, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and charts using data visualization tools (d3.js).
- Made use of No-SQL database (Cassandra, Mongo, redis) to develop the raw data into user readable format and use it on the application.
- Created the application compatible with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
- Worked in Test Driven Development environment where we used JEST-cli for unit testing of application.
- Issues were tracked on JIRA and made use of GIT for version controlling and data management.
- Built front end functionality feature requirements in an agile, iterative and phased approach.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Involved in developing the UI layout, and front-end programming (HTML) for web application.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) preprocessors LESS.
- Developed the standard layouts using HTML5 semantic elements.
- Developed Responsive Web pages using CSS3 Media Queries and CSS Bootstrap.
- Developed the Application as SPA using Angular2, Angular Modules, Routing and Angular UI Bootstrap frameworks.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks. Used Webpack to build TypeScript modules.
- Used angular fusioncharts for dynamic data visualizations.
- Involved in Debugging and fixed the bugs.
- Worked in a Test-Driven Development Environment writing Unit test cases using Jasmine for front end testing.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, GIT for version controls and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Worked in a team, where the project undertook Agile methodology.
Confidential, Owings Mills, Maryland
Application Portal Developer
- Developed complex, responsive, user friendly and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Created re-usable components using Reactjs and created actions, reducers and integrated the components.
- Maintained states with redux to separate logical part and view part of the project.
- Created Responsive Web page with CSS3, Bootstrap and React-bootstrap.
- Created server-side code with Node.js and Express, Created API’s and used Express Framework to set up middleware.
- Implemented Object Modeling and Database interacting with MongoDB using Mongoose.
- Extensively used Gulp as an associate to NodeJS to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Developed several APIs using RESTFul web services and consumed various APIs from different internal portals.
- Worked in a Test-Driven Development environment where the front-end application was tested using Jasmine and test runner Karma
- Git was used as the version control to have a streamlined data, JIRA for bug tracking and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Involved in development and implementation of the UI features in an Agile/Scrum methodology.
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
Software Engineer (Developer)
- Extensively used SASS preprocessor to create responsive CSS along with Modernizr JS for cross browser compatibility.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server asynchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Involved in designing and developed presentation layer using Ajax, JQuery and third-party libraries.
- Developed several RESTful web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Consumed SOAP Web Services for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Involved in implementing the MVC architecture integrating Angularjs framework.
- Created bar charts with tooltips to display the most popular product using D3.js
- Used GIT for version controls and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Responsible for understanding functionality at client side, requirement analysis and knowledge transfer.
- Used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application. Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Solved performance issues and brought optimal output from available resources.
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Participated in maintenance and production support.
- Used GIT for version controlling
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Performed requirement analysis to gather information for laying out solid UI design.
- Used jQuery to navigate to different pages of the application using DOM elements, and to create AJAX pages
- Used JSON for transferring and storing data from server.
- Preparation and review of Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.
- Used QUnit test cases for testing the application modules.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built in Rapid Application Development methodology.