- 7+ years of professional experience in developing User Interface (UI) Applications and professional Web Applications with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding user requirements and System specifications.
- Experience with Windows, Unix/Linux Operating System.
- Highly self - motivated individual with very good communication skills and dedication towards work.
- Best Practice Mentoring - guiding development teams in use of best practice design strategies and design patterns in building mission-critical, enterprise applications.
- Cross-Browser development experience (IE/Firefox/Safari/Chrome/Opera)
- Experience in developing iterative mockups, prototypes and production-ready XHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJS and Good Experience in Bootstrap and Responsive Web design.
- Extensively worked in various software methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum.
- Experience in working with various databases like MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL .
- Developed Single Page Application using UI routing protocols and angular.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Capable of learning new technologies and adapt to new environments quickly.
- Experience in identifying defects, problems, suggesting and determining the extent of programming required and performance tuning of the applications.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
- Experienced in handling end users and troubleshooting real-time issues in production environment including network, operational and application problems.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
Libraries: JQuery, Angular.js, React.js, Node.js, ajax, Backbone.js, Express.js, Require.js, Underscore.js, Crypto.js, passport.js, mongoose, mongo.js, body-parser, bcrypt.js, socket.io, D3.js
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MS-SQL Server 2005, Mango DB
IDEs and Tools: Eclipse Kepler, Web Storm, Notepad++, NetBeans 7.3, STS, IntelliJ 4.0, Sublime, JIRA, Brackets, Adobe Photoshop, STS and Adobe Dreamweaver, Google AdWords, SEO Tools, Yahoo Search
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Node, Rest API
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, POSTMAN, IE Developer Toolbar.
Project Build /Project Management Tools: Grunt, Bower, Gulp, Web Pack, Jenkins, DOCKER
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN and CVS
Operating Systems: Windows and UNIX
Unit Test Framework: Jasmine, Karma, Chai, Mocha, Protractor
Confidential, Dallas, TX/ Santa Clara, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, JQuery, Wire-framing , and HTML5 .
- Developing custom HTML elements using AngularJS directives.
- Used CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS .
- Used to update User Interface & Automation ( RPA) based on changing needs and requirements.
- Implemented the Bootstrap components like Thumbnails, Progress bar, and Carousel in the product details.
- Developed handy version applications using Bootstrap Framework, HTML4 and CSS2 .
- Converted the mock-ups into hand-written HTML5, CSS 3 .
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to install the necessaries packages from my app.
- Used NodeJS middleware for uploading files.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web applications.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company's user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML .
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers
- Used ReactJS for search engine optimization.
- Use of ReactJS help to refresh the pages and update the changed parts.
- Created dashboards which are highly rich in visualizations using D3.js .
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly
- Experience applying the latest development approaches event-driven applications using AJAX, Object Oriented (OO) Java Script, JSON.
- The front-end interface can interact with server side PHP code which is called by using REST API through AJAX. The JSON data sets returned are then rendered in appropriate format such as pdf, xls, csv and charts.
- Created Web back-end user interfaces to new and existing databases utilizing PHP and MySQL/ Oracle databases
- Used Maven and ANT for build activities and updated POM files to include new dependencies.
- Utilized the HTML5 DOM local storage features to store data locally client side processing.
- Developing application using the Agile (Software Development Process) model.
- Eclipse IDE was used for development of source code.
- Proficient with CSS preprocessors including SASS.
- Developed front end web application using Angular.js, Express.JS, LESS, SASS and other front end libraries and frameworks.
- Built Angular.JS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into Angular.JS application.
- Developed single page web service using Angular.js (MVC) and UI-route so that the multiple view and nested views can be displayed in one page without going to other web pages.
- Hands on experience working with the Express.JS, Node.js, React.js/Redux, Express.js.
- Developed large-scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI using Node.js.
- Developed on demand, combo and compression server using Node.js, React.js/Redux, and Express.js.
- Created prototype HTML5 based mobile site, fully replicated functionality by using Node.js, React.js/Redux, Express.js.
- Hands on experience working with React.js, since it lets express the application look at any given time and can automatically manage all the UI updates when underlying data changes.
- React.js/Redux is declarative, that means React.js conceptually hits the “refresh” button any time data changes and knows to update the changes parts.
- React.js/Redux is all about reusable component.
- Used Node.js to connect to the backend database and retrieve the desire information.
- Developed a single page application framework build on Backbone and Marionette, and backed by a JSON REST API layers to access the original table.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing applications utilizing Angular.JS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changed dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Worked on CMS to build a single page application and experience working with the related tools.
- Hands on experience developing animations using related tools to a web page.
- Used UI mock up to replicate the web page using the Photoshop tools and also the illustrator.
- Experience in working with RESTful services and is built using Require.JS modules.
- Build and test tasks using node.js, grunt and jasmine.
- Used JQuery to transverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Using HTTP service with REST API to get JSON data and using information in JSON file to make the web page
- Used JQuery UI Libraries like accordion, Auto complete button, Date picker, Dialog, Menu, Progress bar, slider, spinner, tabs, Drag drop and Tooltip.
- Created custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap, 960 Grid Systems.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MySQL database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Worked with source version control tool GIT to manage the code repository.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles and fixed major bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
- Used RESTful APIs which support JSON and XML to access back-end data payload.
- Involved in the software life cycle phases like AGILE and estimation the timelines for projects.
- Used SVN for version control and Clear Quest and defect tracking.
- Interacted with the back-end staff and scrum master at the daily meeting for new features in this web app using agile software development methodology.
- Developed the functionality for communicating between the modules mostly involved in VIEW and CONTROLLER section of MVC pattern for Quality Control (QC) app project.
- Build user interfaces differently by breaking them into components using REACT and used a real, full featured programming language to render views, with REACT.
- Used React Redux architecture to manage the different states of the application by combing ideas from React Flux to implement the single page application.
- Used React Flux architecture to create the data layers in the application and to bring the Model View Controller architecture for the application.
- Used React JS to make webpages rendering faster, instead of using ng-repeat in Angular JS used ngReact to achieve the same.
- Used Angular libraries like angular-ui-router, angular-resource to create the effective single page application and used angular-storage to temporarily store the data used in this application.
- Making sure react is flexible and provides hooks that allow you to interface with other libraries and frameworks.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using Mongo-DB (NoSQL) database.
- Created various Mongo-DB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the application.
- Downloading a compressed archive of MongoDB data files and distributes those files before restarting the MongoDB processes.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON in Node.JS by using Express.JS.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage and install Grunt, Express, Underscore.js, mongo.js, body-parser.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Body-Parser, Mongo-JS, Underscore-JS and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects by using LESS.
- Used LESS CSS pre-processor to write the styles by creating Variables, Functions or Mixins and used Grunt to automatically convert those styles into normal CSS styles.
- Used Web Developer tools, Firebug and IE developer toolbar for debugging and to check the browser compatibility.
- Performed Unit Testing and code coverage with Jasmine and Karma.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Used agile methodology for the software development and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Deployed Application on Amazon Web Services using AWS S3, EC2 and RDS Services and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting by using the troubleshooting tools/debugging tools.
- Involved in requirement gathering and creating initial documentation for the system.
- Assisted my team lead in designing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML to model the detail design of the application.
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming ( HTML ) for web application that matched requirements.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX .
- Implemented applications using Bootstrap framework.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Widely used optimization techniques in existing code.