- Around 6 of experience in IT sector in designing and developing high - end enterprise level Mobile Applications including 4 years of expertise in Mobile Application Development (iPhone/iPad) using Swift (2,3,4), Objective-C, Xcode ( 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 5.0, 6.0, 6.3, 6.4, 7.3, 7.3.1, 8.0, 8.2.1 ), IOS ( 6.1, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 10.3, 10.3.1,10.3.2, 10.3.3, 11.0, 11.1 ) and Cocoa Touch.
- Proficient erudition on Swift programming language and hands on experience on incipiently launched Swift 4.0 and Xcode 8.x.
- Worked with different Frameworks such as (Foundation Kit, Mapkit, UIKit, AVKit, Core Data, Core Location.)
- Leveraged native iOS features (Push notifications, Network Connectivity, Local notifications, Animations, location Services, Contacts).
- Working of UML and using of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Designed and developed applications as per specifications. This included core development using various iOS frameworks and test driven development using XC Test framework.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with strategically designing and implementing the software, debugging, optimizing, fixing, and maintaining the software.
- Expertise in developing universal iOS applications and experience in tuning the applications to fix memory leaks and optimize memory allocation using Xcode developer tool instruments.
- Strived for elegance and simplicity in code while focusing on scalability, readability, and standards complicity
- Developed apps using various iOS design patterns ( MVC, MVVM, Single-ton, Adapter, Factory, View Models, Delegation, Blocks, and Notifications ).
- Created and customized Multi-view applications using Views, Table Views, Tab Bars, and Navigation Bars
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars, which are some basic functionality in a multi-view application.
- Expert in handling Libraries/Frameworks using CocoaPods.
- Proficiency with memory management - Manual Reference Counting (MRC) and Automatic Reference Counting (ARC).
- Worked with RSS News feed integration with custom UI components and social sharing features.
- Extensive experience in iPhone iPod Touch application development using Xcode.
- Implemented and created Native IOS applications that incorporated Image capture API's, JSON, Core Data, Push Notifications, Local Notifications, Localization, and REST/SOAP
- Extensively worked on data offline usage, memory leaks push notifications, content providers, multiple screen support, accounts and sync.
- Strong expertise in creating responsive UI for various screen resolutions and proficient in source control with Git, SVN.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient with communication protocols, data security implications and graphics.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment and pair programming.
- Good understanding of the all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Strategic Systems Planning, Analyzing, designing, Implementing and Maintaining.
- Quick learner, and able to adapt to work in fast-paced result-oriented environments consistently delivering high quality work.
Objective: C, Cocoa, and Swift development for iPhone and iPad devices in Xcode 8,7,6.0 Interface builder-UIKit, Instruments, Cocoa touch
IOS Software Tools: Trained in iOS 5,6,7,8,9,10 with Xcode 8,7,6, OSX 10.5, 10.6,10.7 and10.8, Mavericks, OSX Yosemite, JSON, SVN XML
Cocoa Frameworks: Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Location, MapKit, Quartz Core, AVFoundation, UIKit, Address Book, Event Kit, etc.
Objective: C, Swift 4,3,2 C, C++, C#, Core Java, UML, CSS, HTML, Java Script, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, VB.NET, XML, DHTML, T-SQL, CCNA
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 10g/9i, SQLite, Core Data for IOS
Operating System: Mac OS 10.5/10.6/10.7 , 10.8, OSX Yosemite, Windows 10,8, 7, XP.
Concurrency: Grand Central Dispatch, NSOperations, NSThread, Gesture recognizer
Tools: Xcode, Interface Builder, MS VS 2005/2008, IBM Worklight, SVN/GIT
Sr. iOS Application Developer
- Designed and implemented search functionality for parts in a separate/background thread using GCD to improve the responsiveness of the app.
- Used pagination to display more search results as the user scrolls down the UI Table View.
- Used AFNetworking to fetch data JSON and XML data to populate the UI Table View.
- Worked on locating 10 closest stores around the user's location or by the manually entered zip code, city and state name and populated the UI Table View with the list of stores.
- Currently working on providing user with a map view of 10 closest locations using Custom Map Annotation pins. Also, adding the call and navigation functionality to those stores from the user's location.
- Provided user with the ability to search nearby stores for product availability.
- Saved added vehicles in Core Data and then displayed those items in corresponding UI Table Views.
- Updated Push Notifications for the app to provide customized messages to users.
- Followed Agile Engineering throughout the project to adapt the project to the changing requirements during the development of the app.
- Adding the feature to share products through Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email using Social and Message UI Framework.
Environments: Objective-C, Xcode 8.2, Mac OSX, Cocoa Touch, Foundation, UIKit, Core Graphics, Restful JSON converted to existing Soap Services, iOS 10.1, iPhone Simulator, Device integrated with Barcode Scanners, Air Watch Mobile Device Management App Store, Subversion (SVN), Eclipse
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Responsible for designing an Intelligent Asynchronous Cache Manager to separate the UI code from Service Call Code.
- Responsible for Creating Models and Services in conformance with the WSDL's provided.
- Responsible for Service Integration Development and Testing.
- Web services deployment and testing on rest client.
- Created the complete database using core data. .
- Publishing the application on App store and then pushing updates after every sprint release.
- Designed the complete MVC flow for the application with UI components and controllers to be used for iPhone.
- Complete data base designing for both android and iPhone.
- Developed critical tools for this project like customized navigation bar, page control and scroll view.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for the applications at hand.
- Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transitioning.
- Used Android content providers for implementing features like sending E-mails, SMS, etc., from the app.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development.
- Worked on web service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project.
Environment: s: iOS 10.0, (iPhone SDK), Mac OS X, Objective C, Xcode 8.0, Agile Methodology, JQuery, Subversion
Sr. Mobile Application developer
- Involved in developing first time user Experience for the app.
- Involved in developing the announcement screen when there is new version of the App released.
- Worked extensively with Swift 4 .0 and Cocoa frameworks.
- Built on Swift4 .0 but some reusable components, which were developed with Objective-C, are integrated using bridging headers for future product release.
- Developed the Push Notifications for the App using UI Accessibility feature. Responsible for architecting the new features in Swift and designing the patterns for implementation
- Responsible for migrating all the legacy code from Objective C to Swift2.0 for all iPhone and iPad Views
- Design and code the login users interface views, Transaction Detail screen.
- Developed the UI design for the pass Using PHP.
- Worked in setting up the environment using STL and deploying the app.
- Implemented Core Data for persistent storage of user data.
- Responsible for getting the Transaction details on to the pass and get update accordingly.
- Implemented geographical location of the user based on core location in order to trace the location where the transactions actually being made.
- Used base layer functionalities to write the swift programs using Swift Standard Libraries such as Data types, Structures, Functions, Protocol and Abstractions.
- Implemented and designed various UIViews according to the clients’ requirements: UI Navigation View, UI Tab Bar View, UI Table View, UI Custom Cell, UIAlertView Both in Swift and Objective-c
- Responsible for developing the user login screens and design the Context menus based on the Navigation control and Action Bar Control.
- Integrated location based services using Google Maps API to display locations of the nearest Branches/ATM's.
- Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Worked with swift in converting from Objective C.
- Worked on web service calls and JSON parsing included in the project. Used AFNetworking API for integrating the web services.
- Used Serialized JSON to read the response that came through the server.
- Followed MVC architecture widely in this project. Created highly reusable model classes for User Profile, and used Singleton for the logged in user.
- Integrated the parse backend services in the project.
- Worked closely with another mobile app developer, leading the other platform development.
- Parsed JSON data from the database using NSJSON serialization Parsing method to the iPhone app, stored the information and check for any updates.
- Worked with GIT repository in updating the code accordingly.
- Worked with Jira to track bugs and User Stories reported by User Acceptance Team and fixed the issues.
- Followed agile methodology through the project.
Environment: Swift 2.2, Xcode 7, iOS 9.x,10.x, Objective-C, Swift 3.0, Cocoa Touch, Jenkins, Bit-Bucket, Map Kit, UIKit, JSON, XML, SQLite, Oracle, Storyboard, View Controller, Interface Builder, XCTest, Auto Layout constraints, Delegation, Agile, SCRUM, Swift 2.2, 2.3, Objective-C, APNS, iOS9.0 higher, Source Tree, Git, Slack, Postman, In Vision, JIRA, Confluence.
Sr. Mobile Application developer
- Used Xcode 4.0 to build the application for iPhone, iPad and Apple Tv and worked extensively on swift 2.1, 2.2, 3.0 Cocoa Frameworks, Location service Framework.
- Extensive use of iPhone and Apple TV SDk’s and Swift language constructs and features.
- Utilized swift collection features like Arrays, Dictionaries, Tuples, and Sets.
- Extensively used closure functions like filter, index of, map, flat Map, contains, sub Set Of, Intersect, Union.
- Collaborated with Architect and Business in defining overall design & technical architecture for the project.
- Implemented the integration of Adobe Heartbeat Objective-C Framework to swift using Bridging Headers. Also, worked on tracking various states in media playback such as: session start, play, pause, player stopped, resume, session end, errors occurrences, crashes and standard metadata parameters of media for both Live and Video on Demand content using NS Notification and reporting those data to analytics for every ten seconds.
- Involved in working across various modules in the project to figure out the possibility of error occurrences and made it displayed in the form of an alert error message or player inline error message to end user depending on the type of error occurred while using the application using UI Alert Controller and Storyboards for all iPhone, iPad and Apple tv views.
- Implemented, designed and coded the Settings User Interface View with MVC design pattern according to the client's requirements using UINavigation View, UI Table View, UI custom Cell, UI Switch and UI Web view, UI Image View for iPhone, iPad and Apple Tv(used UI text view in case of UI Web view).
- Worked on implementing the functionalities in Settings User Interface such as Mute On Launch, Play live Tv On launch, Auto Play Next episode, Nielsen Opt out/in etc.., Using NS User Defaults, AV Foundation Framework, Key Value Observer, UI Web view for storing the user selected values.
- Implemented the Subtitle functionality on AV player by Consuming the Restful services from Quick play content management system for displaying the subtitles in sync with Audio and Video for both live and Video on demand content.
- Worked with other Co-Developer's to implement the functionality of Add to Watch list and Continue Watching carousel on home tab by making the Rest service call to update user favorite media content to the quick play personalization server when added / removed to the carousel and lastly watched video to bookmarks for every two seconds.
- Worked on Test driven development (TDD) and Coded test cases and performed unit testing using Xcode testing framework to validate the functionality of the core methods in channels and search modules.
- Used Jenkins to deploy application to QA and Regression teams for testing.
- Involved in daily defect triage meetings and used JIRA to keep track of user stories, tasks and QA bugs.
- Utilized tools like new relic framework to analyze the app crashes and resolve them.
- Worked with Git repository for updating code changes accordingly. Also, involved in Bug Fixing and addressing the changes requested by the User Acceptance test team.
- Followed Agile Methodology throughout the project.
Environment: iOS 7.0, Swift 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0.1, Objective C, Xcode,4.0, JSON, Cocoa Touch, Core Audio, XCTest , Core Location, Agile Methodology, GIT.