- 8+ Year of Experience in Siebel CRM Testing Strong expertise in Manual/Automated testing, developing, executing, maintaining test scripts and defect management in Quality Center
- Comprehensive knowledge of RUP, Waterfall and Agile (Scrum & Xp) methodology.
- Vast experience with a variety of software development methodologies and a proven ability to adapt to any project environment allowing for effective management and execution on any project.
- Extensive experience in application development using Siebel including Siebel Sales, Siebel Marketing, Siebel Order Management, Call Center, Siebel Support, Siebel script, EIM, EAI, Workflow, Assignment manager and Smart Scripts.
- Expertise in analyzing Functional and Design Specifications. Creating Use Cases and identifying Test scenarios to ensure adequate Test coverage.
- Work closely with the other teams vi z. build team (Siebel, PBA, PFX), integration, data migration, Data Migration & other functional tracks to ensure coordination
- Competent in Creating Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Navigational flows, Story boards, UI specifications and Sequence Diagrams.
- Good understanding of manual testing procedures/processes and experience in creating project environment in Quality Center, Includes uploading Test Cases, creating Test Sets uploading automation scripts
- Experience in Black box, Functional, Integration, System, Regression testing, Unit, User Acceptance, Load and Back End Testing which includes Database Testing.
- Significant exposure to automation test tools like QTP and Test Director.
- Good experience in using Load Runner, analyzing post performance test results and identifying the bottlenecks in the wide array of applications, interfaces, adaptors in n - tier architecture.
- Extensive experience in bug tracking tools like Rational Clear Quest and Test Director.
- Expertise in Oracle PL/SQL programming, developing stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages (Oracle 11g)
- Conducted interviews, JAD sessions and gathered requirements and analyzed the requirements represented in Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) using MS Excel. internal and external users/customers and obtained delivery approval of the project.
Programming Languages: C, C++, VC++, C#, JAVA
Siebel Modules: Siebel Sales, Marketing, Order management, Call Center, CRM, Leads, ePricer, Product Configurator,EIM, EAI, CTI
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, 11g Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2, MS Access
Web Development: VB.Net, ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS
Siebel Skills: Siebel Sales, Siebel Call Center, Siebel Marketing, Siebel CRM
Siebel Packages: Siebel 6.x/7.x/8.x
Microsoft Tools: Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power point, Visio, Project)
Operating systems: MS DOS, Linux, UNIX, Windows 98/2000/2003/ NT/XP/Vista/7
Testing Tools: Quality Center, Test Director, Win Runner 7.0, QTP 8.0.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Siebel Testing CRM
Environment: Oracle, J2EE/JAVA MS Office, Siebel, CRM API, XML, Agile, Scrum, UAT, ETL, Oracle, MS Project, Visio, Quality Center, SOAP UML
- Understood and articulated business requirements from user interviews and then converted requirements into functional specifications.
- Prepared Test Plan documents, test cases and test scenarios for multiple projects.
- Reviewed Requirements documents and created test requirement.
- Prepared Test Plan documents for multiple projects.
- Created and Updated Integration Objects to get the data into a Siebel message format.
- Updated Siebel message using business service written in eScript.
- Converted Siebel message into XML file using Siebel provided business service.
- Modification and customization of Siebel Business Objects, Business Components and interfaces (Screens, Applets, and Views).
- Maintaining all Siebel Servers and Siebel Server Components and troubleshooting all the Issues related to server
- Building packages for different languages to be deployed on handheld devices Supp
- Carried out regression, functional and integration testing
- Identified, proposed and implemented changes to software development cycle by moving test case development in Quality Center from MS Excel, word and other manual methods
- Experience implementing Siebel Open UI and integrating Siebel CTI for call center applications.
- Experience in administering and configuring Siebel CRM application to include workflows, page layouts, user profiles, roles, security access, Write Scripte, data utilities, reports and dashboards.
- Conducted User Acceptance Test (UAT) with users and customers and wrote issues log based on outcome of UAT
- Experienced in reviewing the requirements documents and creating a requirement document via Excel, import them into Quality Center, develop test cases, map them to the requirements, execute the requirements test cases and then execute the suite of regression test cases.
- Involved in Application upgrade from Siebel version 7.8 to Siebel 8.1.2 Public Sector.
- Configuration and integration with OBIEE and other applications.
- Involved in E2E testing to make sure that all integration is working fine specially Opportunity to Cash cycle (Oracle EBS, SFDC, Siebel CRM)
- Created and updated the test status reports across the test planning phases.
- Defined and Created defect workflow and mage the defects in Quality Center.
- Performed the risk based testing by prioritizing requirements, test cases using risk assessment procedure.
- Worked using AWS services along with wide and in depth understanding of each one of them.
- Generated and analyzed graphs to monitor software performance and network bottlenecks
- Build Test Suites on an existing web application.
- Performing Data Driven Tests by parameterize the fixed values to read from various Text, Excel and Access files, for regressio
- Created the visual force pages and integrated with external legacy system using REST based webservices.
- Facilitated collection of functional requirements from system users and preparation of business requirement documents (BRD) that provided appropriate scope of work for technical team to develop prototype and overall system.
- Performed extensive Requirement Analysis including data analysis and gap analysis.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Quality Analyst Siebel
Environment: Manual testing, QTP, Quality center, Siebel Call Center, Siebel Sales, EIm/ EAI, SQL, SOAP UI, Informatica, Oracle, Solaris, Windows, QTP, Quality center.
- Gathering data and analyzing requirements.
- Involved with the business in data mapping sessions to understand data extraction requirements.
- Analyzing and designing of data extraction from source legacy systems.
- Data Querying and cleansing from various applications to eliminate the Out off Synch Dial able Numbers.
- Involved in the complete life cycle of EIM, which included data mapping, data model reference, base table and interface table determination.
- Responsible in creation of mappings and conversion of data during the transfer, each of the steps involved in the data transfer from external source to EIM is dealt separately via Data maps.
- Involved in E2E testing to make sure that all integration is working fine specially Opportunity to Cash cycle (Oracle EBS, SFDC, Siebel CRM)
- Worked extensively with complex mappings using expressions, aggregators, filters and procedures to develop and feed Data Marts using Informatica
- Configuration and integration of Siebel reports with OBIEE and other applications.
- Good in writing SQL queries and Involved in Automation testing using QTP
- Developed reusable mapplets and complex mappings using expressions, Lookups, Rank, Filter, Expression, Aggregator etc transformations to develop and feed the data to Data warehouse/ Data Marts Tables.
- Involved in validating the Request and Response XML in SOAP UI Editor
- Involved in Quote Creation and Product Business rules on Order Management Module.
- Prepared data with identification of user key, required fields and flags and security, data cleansing and Formatting. Loading of data into Siebel interface tables using scripts and tools.
- Create and maintain scripts and scenarios using Siebel Policy automation interface for performance testing using mercury Load runner. Design and execute loadrunner scenarios using components like Virtual User Generator, Controller, the Agent process, LoadRunner Analysis and Monitoring.
- Writing and reviewing Manual test cases and customizing Quality Center as needed.
- Preparation of Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Policy Automated and manual testing of the Application.
- Involved in Defect Reporting, Defect Tracking and in Preparation of Defect Report.
- Interaction with development team lead to report defect metrics, statuses, severities and developer assignments.
- Involved in testing Siebel UI Components like Organization Administration, Applications, Portfolios, Application Administration, Billing and Business Process Administration manually
- Tested the functionality with WinRunner and LoadRunner has been used for performance testing.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Quality Analyst/ Siebel CRM
Environment:, SOAP, Agile, Scrum, Siebel, CRM, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, UAT, Chain, XML, ETL, Informatics, Oracle, Windows XP
- Created use cases, user stories and designed use case diagram, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose
- Well experience in developing Performance Test Plans and Performance Test Scenarios using requirements and design documents while specifying Test Approach, Strategy, Scope, Architecture, Environment, Roles and Responsibilities.
- Provide solution to call center reps to view account information and manage & track customer orders in Siebel 8x
- Worked on Siebel TPM related functional and technical tools.
- Complete approved business requirements for Siebel TPM technology.
- Configured Siebel applications and environments to support business requirements, performance and technical design specifications.
- Experienced in using Performance automation tools such as, HP Performance center/ALM, also used other tools like HP QC, JIRA etc.,
- Implemented practices for gathering functional and non-functional specifications.
- Well versed in conducting Performance tests which includes Load, Stress, Smoke Test, Volume testing, spike Testing, etc.,
- UI testing was performed on the new interfaces that were developed
- Perform Manual testing & Functional testing of the application
- Maintained Traceability Matrix to track the requirements to the test cases to ensure complete test coverage in the Quality Center/ALM.
- Having good exposure of testing the Web Based/GUI applications & Oracle Siebel applications.
- Extensive knowledge and Expertise in Siebel Public Sector, Call Center & Siebel Sales Applications.
- Preparation of Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Executing the Test Cases.Performing Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing,
- Used Database Extensibility to add new columns in order to meet the business requirements.
- Involved in generating specifications for Siebel interface with back-end Oracle Applications Order Fulfillment.
- Designed XML DTD for Order Management Fulfillment synchronization process; Provided Level 1 Support to User Groups and Support Personnel to help with Run time and Performance Issues.
- Participate in Test Case walkthrough with the Project team.
- Conduct End to End system testing for all test cases and maintain them in ALM.
- Prepare test data for both positive and negative test cases.
- Review test cases to ensure complete requirements coverage and avoid ambiguity.
- Interact with development and testing team to resolve and follow up on any development issues.
- Keep track of the customer bugs, deciding their priority and then assign them to the different
- Documented detail test cases, and expected results in Quality Center and traced the test cases to the requirements.
- Actively participated in Scrum meetings, reviews and developed test scenarios.
- Tested the application manually and verified that it meets the functional requirements.
- Formulating, documenting and executing test artifacts like Test plan, Test Strategy and Test Cases.
- Developed and executed Manual Test Cases and mapped them with the requirements in HP Quality Center. Also created a repositor
- Stakeholder management: Prepared Project progress report and status report and submitted to management on an ongoing basis.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Siebel CRM Testing
Environment: Java, J2EE technology, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, UNIX / Oracle Platform, PL/SQL, Business Objects, MS Visio, RUP, SQL Server, Agile, UML, XML, ASP.Net, Rational
- Experience in Microstrategy Report development, Report testing, Report tuning, Ad-hoc, scheduling report delivery and Alerts.
- Worked on Commercial lines Property and Casualty Insurance including both policy and claim processing and reinsurance.
- Defined, scoped and produced Business requirements and policy-writing solutions to Property/Casualty/Personal and Commercial Lines.
- Expertise includes industry knowledge for implementing Siebel Sales, Siebel Call Center, and Siebel Marketing, Siebel Lead Management, Siebel Order Management and integration of Siebel with other enterprise applications.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development,
- Experienced in a Siebel Administration & Management (System & Application) and production support including deployment.
- Understanding Business Process and mapping the requirements to CRM process and plan to fill them.
- Extensive Siebel background including performing Technical Architecture, Design/Process mapping, Tools configuration, Workflow, eScript, EIM, Siebel Actuate, Siebel Data Model and Server Administration.
- Facilitated training programs to familiarize users on the Cognos ad-hoc reporting environment.
- Created functional specifications, Business requirement documents and use cases to enhance a property & casualty data and analytics platform.
- Working extensively with Tableau Business Intelligence tool to develop various dashboards.
- Working extensively using Excel to validate the data and use as the source data files.
- Involved in Designing the ETL process to Extract translates and load data from OLTP Oracle database system to Teradata data warehouse.
- Assisted Project Manager in creating project charter, project plan using Agile methodology for SDLC.
- Prepared Business Process Models that includes modeling of all the activities of the Business from the conceptual to procedural level.
- Hands on experience working with Guidewire ClaimCenter, BillingCenter and Guidewire studio
- Interfaced with business process users/customers to understand specific requirements and translate them into teradata/SQL scripts.
- Product Integration and Configuration experience and knowledge on Guidewire Policy Center 7.x, Guidewire ClaimCenter 7.x
- Aided the Product Owner for developing project plan as well as managing the project scope for the billing and policy center tool of the business insurance policies segment of property and casualty insurance
- Led client facilitation meetings to gather requirements (Inception phase), there after assisted tech leads in Analysis & Design of architecture using UML & Rational Unified Process.
- Participated and facilitated different levels of discussions through JAD sessions, conference calls and Business workshops held to plan Business strategy.