- 6 years of experience in the IT industry working with Web Based Applications and UI applications in various domains.
- Extensive experience in developing web and web 2.0 applications using Ajax, OO Java Script, jQuery, HTML5, XML, DHTML, CSS3 and MVC framework .
- Experience in creating services as classes in typescript importing into the Components in Angular2.
- Extensively used the Angular.JS, Angular 2.0 and Angular 4 .0, frameworks for single page application.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap. Good knowledge in Ext JS, Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Web Design.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using Angular.JS and Node.JS.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Expertise in version control tools like GIT, SVN and TFS to manage and control software development.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-starter and good team player.
- Excellent ability in communicating designs through scenarios, prototypes, and UI specs as well as Liaising with Business Analysts, Designers, and Developers in order to create functional specifications.
- Excellent Leadership, organization, planning and co-ordination skills developed from managing teams, working in groups and working with complex projects.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBean, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublime text
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla,explorer
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS
Confidential, Portland, OR
UI/ Front End Developer
- Implemented Agile Methodologies SCRUM a light weight framework, UI SDE for managing and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Implemented functionality using Angular4, Typescript and ES6.
- Used Angular4 routing features to make the component independent.
- Effectively used CSS3 features and created multiple columns, borders, backgrounds and used SASS to maintain the code with snippets and the available libraries.
- Implemented Angular 4 services to communicate with Express.js on the server-side in-order to perform CRUD operations on database.
- Used Angular4 Life Cycle Hooks though out the application for components.
- Used NPM (Node Package Manager) and Browserify for dependency and version management of NodeJS packages for the application.
- Used @Input and @Output for passing data and triggering events across different components.
- Developed the front-end framework, monitoring dashboards and real-time monitoring user interfaces using Angular Widgets using Custom directives.
- Involved in the development of programming user interface design and front-end (HTML) for the Web application using HTML, Typescript & SCSS to the requirements of the client.
- Involved in the development of HTML and Angular.js for client- side presentation and data validation on client side with in the forms.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS/Redux and used various predefined components from NPM Node Package Manager).
- Developed the search engine and performance optimized front-end (HTML, CSS, and JS) for business and e-commerce Website.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Created HTML5 navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Designed and developed functionality to get JSON document from Mongo DB document store and send it to client using RESTful web service.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Used special syntax called JSX to mix HTML with Java Script with the help of React JS.
- Developed different jQuery Component in MVC micro architecture Frame work which internally use various design patterns such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular and Ionic to make the views dynamic.
- Worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration. Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
Web/ UI Developer
- Committed to the web UI designing/web development activities and produced navigation flows, site maps, storyboards and wireframes.
- Management of a Portal application with the use of Angular JS and backbone.js
- Developed application by implementing the Single Page application template using Angular JS Route Providers.
- Played an active role in all stages of application development- requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology of software development thereby satisfying the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Constructed and designed web pages and templates, including layout and navigation for the complete web application using HTML, HTML5, XML, and XSLT.
- Fabricated stylesheets to manage the look-and-feel of the complete site using CSS, CSS3, bootstrap, XML, and XSL.
- Expertise in using Grid Framework
- Created several webpages using Node.js
- Worked with jQuery Widgets, Interactions, Effects, Widget factory.
- Validated the client-side applications using jQuery Validation Plugin.
- Called REST services from client side using JQUERY.
- Created data entry and data drill-down applications with wizards.
- Involved in development, maintenance and enhancements to the application.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Development of dynamic web pages was possible using AJAX calling.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design to make the web pages responsive.
- Redesigned pages to improve application design and UI to attract the customers by taking inputs from senior management.
- Got chance to interact with business team on regular basis and gather requirements.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application. Tested and Debugged web browser using Firebug.
- Extensively used JQuery for creating interactive web pages.
- Created an inline edit and widget collapse feature for the web page.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work. Participated actively in the Agile Development Process, Scrum.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking and used GIT for version contro l.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling another project.