- Industry experience includes Insurance, Banking, Medical, Retail and Financial Services
- Experienced working in the various phases of Software Development Life Cycle like requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining the websites / web applications
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first and adaptive design using Angular5 libraries.
- Designed and coded customized Angular 5 services to interact with the backend API and serve components.
- Good knowledge on DOM (Document Object Model) and DOM functions
- Experience through all parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing web applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring JPA, Hibernate, Web services, SOAP etc.
- Worked with agile team to migrate legacy company website to AngularJS, SASS, HTML5, and Drupal
- Very good experience in working with Onsite - Offshore model. Also experienced on offshore project co-ordination and project tracking
- Expertise in using AngularJS and directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templates, Events and Injectors
- Expertise in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concepts
- Created Mobile applications using Responsive Web Design, by using CSS frameworks as Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery Mobile, Flex box and CSS3 Media Queries
- Refactored a tempting application designed to construct data input sub-modules in HTML
- Good experience with version controls such as CVS, PVCS, SVN, VSS (Visual Source Safe), Rational Clear Case and Rational Clear Ques
- Ability to share and integrate knowledge across workgroups. Rebranded and helped launch a national marketing campaign
- Worked closely with end-users(traders) on a project from understanding their requirements right the way through software development lifecycle to the event2ual roll-out
- Collaborated with team on implementing new features and UX in an Agile environment
- Participated in design reviews and provide input to design recommendations
- Extensive experience in Development, Implementation and testing in various application architectures, including E-Commerce, B2B, Distributed Applications, Internet /Intranet
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google chrome and Safari
- Expertise in using source code control system such as SVN, GIT
- Worked with partners and clients at every stage of implementation of the integration, for instance to gather requirements, finalize analysis, review completed implementation, UAT and sign-off
- Worked with different IDE’s like Eclipse, Web Storm, Sublime, Visual-studio and Edit Plus
- Used GitHub as a version control and used JIRA for bug management
- Efficient team player, having strong desire and capabilities to efficiently convert Customer's requirements into applications
- Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner, self-motivated, and proficient in adapting new technologies
- Ability to work independently and as well as in a team environment with good team spirit
Js Libraries and Frameworks: jQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2 & 4, Backbone.js, React.js, Node.js, Express.js, Ember.js, Require.js, Dojo, Ext.js, Chart.js, Vanilla JS.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio Code, Web Storm, Net Beans, Eclipse, Aptana Studio 3, IntelliJ IDEA, Notepad++, Sublime Text 3, Brackets, HTML Editor Eclipse IDE.
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 8.0 (beta), Web logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IIS.
Web Services: REST, SOAP, web API.
Software Tools: Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio, Clear Case.
Databases: SQL Server 08/12, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MYSQL, MONGO DB, Cassandra
Debugging Tools: Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari web inspectors, Grunt, Gulp, and Karma.
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8,10, MS-DOS, Unix, Linux, MAC
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Accelerated app performance by using Node clusters and improved scalability. Also, achieved zero down time by utilizing the master and workers efficiently.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, services, pipes, directives.
- Implemented Restful API from core using Node.js and Express Framework.
- Used Web pack to build Typescript modules.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Utilized Angular 4 new features like ngIf and Else, ng template conditions.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and Angular Material.
- Developed the functionality for communicating between the modules mostly involved in VIEW and CONTOLLER section of MVC pattern for Quality Control (QC) app project.
- Deployment of new enhancements of the application proposed by business.
- Trouble-shooting the application code.
- Used SVN as a Version control and source repository.
- Worked with the modern development toolkits such as NPM, BOWER, Grunt and Gulp.
- Used Rxjs catch library and catch functions to handle error handling in Angular 2 Application.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular 2 and Node.js.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Created various Mixins, Variables, Custom Fonts and Directives in SASS.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Implemented the enhancements by modifying thest scaffolding templates, GSP files and generating the views and controller files.
- Automated image optimization, using Grunt and minified JS and CSS, which reduced page load times by up to 30%
- Used JQUERY core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Implementation of Look up Tables in which inline edit (CRUD) functionality of the data from Database rendered in HTML DOM is provided using X-Editable grid.
- Having hands on experience with Angular Promise’s, AJAX calls to handle all CRUD operations.
- Extensive use of Twitter Bootstrap framework to achieve RWD, i.e., make the portal compatible for various screen resolutions which are trending in the market today.
Confidential, Iowa City, IA
- Created React for reusable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads.
- Significant exposure to React Native.
- Worked on common stack navigation and tabbed navigation patterns on both IOS and Android using react-native-navigation.
- Implemented User Interface in Model-View-Controller Architecture which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, JSP, Java Script, XSLT, XML, AJAX, HTML and Custom Taglibs.
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Experience in building E-Commerce applications.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Used React Native with Redux to separate data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states.
- Converted Redux Thunk action creators to Promises, and Lifecycle Methods to asynchronous functions using ES6 a sync/await to better manage ReactJS level state and cut Redux container development time by 80%.
- Developing a new public facing website for the client and driving the website through Umbraco, a Web Content Management System (WCMS).
- Used Umbraco desktop and content editor intensively to design, build and implement layouts, sub layouts, templates, content and pages.
- Managed and implemented all code changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.
- Used Centralized CSS, AJAX and Java Script to provide client specific Look and Feel.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used detailed Wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Fully Agile, bi-weekly Sprints and daily Stand-ups to discuss the development progress.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Used CSS(SASS) to develop UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Involved in documenting the details related to Changes occurring in the system, following the Quality Processes.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked on GIT versioning tools.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
Confidential, Dayville, CT
- Developed UI using Ext JS MVC, jQuery and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Used Ext JS grid, tree and tab panels for the main UI screens and data population with JSON objects from the server.
- Integrating the front-end UI to the back end using spring framework.
- Created UI documentation and added HTML/DHTML help to interface.
- Developed HTML5, CSS based page layouts using the prototypes, wireframes and PSD images for vertical re-design of the websites.
- Used Bootstrap (responsive design), Backbone, DOJO and Angular1.x frameworks.
- Implemented design process upon client approval and built out all assets: buttons, products shots, UI components, etc.
- Built application service layer using Angular1.x Dependency Injection.
- Developed search page and designed custom table component with pagination.
- Developed JSPs for the presentation layer.
- Interacted with oracle database by using JDBC.
- Used Web pack to find any best practices violations and to create proxy to reroute XHR on systems and used Grunt/Gulp along with Node JS for build automation
- Responsible for designing and developing Angular JS components such as controllers, directives and services.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues.
Environment: Java 1.5, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Spring, JEE, EJB, JAX-WS, XML, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, SOAPUI, LOG4j, JUnit, Oracle 11g, Mock objects, JMS, Eclipse, Ultra Edit, DB Visualizer, and WEBLOGIC 11, Dojo toolkit.
Confidential, Knoxville, TN
- Implementing the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology. Planning iteration for effective design and development of the Modules.
- Identified the Business Requirements and Involved in preparing System Requirements for the project.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, MVC, and Singleton Pattern.
- Consumed SOAP web services developed by third party vendors.
- Analyze the software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constrains.
- Worked with engineering & design team members to translate visual designs to production ready screens in (HTML/CSS/JS), using consumer facing web application (cross browser, multi device access, and responsive layouts).
- Translated business requirements into a user-friendly and functional and extremely scalable UI across multi platforms.
- Experience designing rich internet applications using the latest web standards
Environment: JSF, JSP, HTML, Hibernate, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, JUNIT, PVCS Version Manager, Ant Builder, Log4J, Team Track, SQL Developer, and SQL.
- Coordination of project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and properly documented.
- Designed and developed the web applications and interface using AJAX.
- Experienced in Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Testing browser compatibility and addressing browser compatibility issues hence worked with different browsers like Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, SOAP Web Services using AJAX and XML.
- Contact with different customer for their requirements and modified code as the customer needs.
- Responsible for source code and version control (Clear Case), Involved in integration and deployment.
- Developed various modules present in the portal such as Admin, User and Job Folder.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Experience in working with different Text Editors and IDE's like Notepad++.