- Over 8+ years of experience as User Interface developer.
- Proven track record in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand - coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Worked on responsive design using media queries, bootstrap and Angular UI bootstrap, etc.
- Proficient in applying design pattern approaches such as MVC, DI, MV*, etc.
- Experience in designing and developing asynchronous callbacks and events paradigm using NodeJS framework and Web Sockets.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM)
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes and Sitemaps.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Hands on experience on CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
- Worked extensively with ReactJS/Redux tech stack, Implement React to build UI components, Redux for managing app state and interaction.
- Familiar with all the versions of Angular such as Angular 1.3, Angular 1.5, Angular 2.0 & Angular 4/5.
- Expertise in creating Conceptual Data Models, Process/Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams & Activity Diagrams.
- Expert in develop web pages for different devices like Mobile, Tablet and Desktop using RWD and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge of in designing Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Object Diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Was actively involved in continuous integration (CI) using Jenkins web server.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Angular 4.0.
- Experience in creating test suites using Jasmine & Karma.
- Have extensive working knowledge of NodeJS for installing packages and to run Grunt tasks for building properly the project to compile and minify.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS.
- Experience in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and preparing test cases.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and have good experience on different browsers such as Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Experience in using various tools and IDE's for designing and development like Eclipse, NetBeans, Adobe Photoshop, Notepad and Sublime-Text.
- Strong Experience working with relational databases Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Git.
Senior UI Developer
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis: Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Participated in Sprint Planning and Sprint Status. Participate in sprint planning meetings by estimating the tasks to design, build, develop and test software.
- Developed the components using Angular 2/4 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality. Redesigned pages to improve application design and UI to attract the customers by taking inputs from senior management.
- Built Angular 4/2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Angular 2/4 component router for navigation, Angular 4/2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs made use of ES6 features.
- Created Angular 5 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Developing the components using Angular 5 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Created dashboard front end to support multiple pages and their CRUD operations using Typescript.
- Used Event Handlers to perform the required functionality of the events.
- Implemented Fragments on the main screen, On Click of each fragment takes to another tab.
- Developed page from mockups and prototypes using HTML5and CSS3.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive Web design and media queries based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Designing and implementation of User Interfaces and Navigation elements.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Used JQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Worked with the clients to develop layout, color scheme for the web page and implemented them accordingly with the help of HTML5 and CSS3
- Working with audio and video codec's like .3GPP, MPEG-4.
- Worked on debugging and fixing defects, Performed debugging using chrome debugger
- Worked with Functional and Class based components in React, Handling user events for building user Interfaces.
- Worked with Redux architecture and its containers, components, reducers in developing the user interfaces.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using ReactJS and JQuery.
- Worked with Reducers, React Containers to update the state of an APP produced by Redux and by mapping those to the React component using React-Redux.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Created pop-up notifications for alerting users
- Developed business logic along with connecting the application to the server with REST web services.
- Worked with tools such as Git, GitHub to update the changes made to code
- Developed responsive single page web application using Angular.js and Node.js, custom directives.
- Used AJAX for better user experience by dynamically providing Asynchronous request and response communication between the client and the server.
- Used React.Js to build web components such as signup form, login form.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to improve results on web.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Involved in full life cycle of the application including wire frame design and client development.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Developed service infrastructure components in Angular2/Typescript for a unified web UI initiative.
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first and adaptive design using Angular2 libraries using Typescript.
- Designed and coded customized Angular 2 services to interact with the backend API and serve components.
- Implemented Angular 2 Injectable services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Implemented Various Custom Pipes for grouping the data.
- Worked on Angular 2 routing and navigation functionality to navigate through different pages.
- AngularJS, Ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Developed custom AngularJS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Worked in Agile Scrum projects and attended Scrum meetings, User Story review meetings, Sprint Review and Retrospective meetings as part of Agile Methodology.
- Used GIT for version control for defect tracking
- Performed Unit Testing and code coverage with Karma, Jasmine for angular JS test cases.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Worked with JQuery to improve user experience, such as Validation Engine, Data Table, Dynamic Charts, etc.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the AngularJS to build client side application and Node.js for building server side API's.
- Took advantage of MVC pattern of Angular JS framework to produce higher maintainability of the code.
- Responsible to create React JS workflows such as Redux.
- Setup production dependencies for application and functionalities using Redux JS, Webpack, Grunt, Babel, Polyfill, Node JS, SAAS framework
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using D3, React JS
- Used Bootstrap to create Responsive Web Design.
- Have been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Used Node.js as a cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side web applications.
- Created and deployed Web Services using, SOAP, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Experienced in developing applications using Agile Methodologies, Waterfall Methodology and Scrum stories in a python based environment.
- Created RESTful services for the web application to perform certain functionalities on the database
- Used SOAP Web Services for communicating data between different applications
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Worked closely with the Business Analysts to get the project requirement and to analyze them. Also, participated in the meetings with the Stakeholders to fully understand the requirements.
- Worked closely with the Technical Document Scripter to document all progress and was responsible for giving presentations to various committees.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, and templates, custom Directives, custom Services and custom Filters.
- Initially the Project was on Angular 1.5, now we are migrating our project Angular 2.0.
- The application is developed in Angular JS have multiple tabs and pages with API integration.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful API's.
- Created AngularJS 2.0 components, implemented Bindings/interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, ngClass, bind to the click event, Component decorator, binded to the hidden property.
- Used Typescript and its features such as static typing, classes and interfaces.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC using AngularJS for front-end development.
- Used Agile Development Methodology and Scrum team structure for Development process.
- Used Version One for Creating, prioritizing and estimating backlog items for the sprint.
- Used Angular 2.0 for delivering user experiences such as high performance, off-line accessibility and zero-step installation.
- Involved in migration from on-premises to Azure Cloud and created customer images for VM's.
- Deployed clusters using Json template and power shell in Azure.
- Developed Maven build scripts and configured continuous integration servers like Jenkins for regular builds.
- Developed web application using AEM (Adobe experience manager) environment.
- Leveraged Angular 2.0 resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Created custom directives for re-usable components (Multi-filed form elements, background file uploads etc.)
- Developed the pages that are compliant to W3C and ADA standards.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming RESTFul web services & Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Used Angular 2.0 for delivering user experiences such as high performance, off-line accessibility and zero-step installation.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking of project.
- Used version control tool GIT to work on the same code-base in the repository with the other team members.
- Worked on eCuke-Java which is designed as a Maven project using Cucumber, Java, Selenium and JUnit unit test framework and Page Object Model.
- Responsible for Setting up Web Services project using WSDL in SOAPUI and provided setup help to other team members.
UI/ UX Developer
Confidential - New York, NY
- Responsible to create Prototype of NYC schools account using HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap.
- Worked in a team, and involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) from wireframes
- Worked on website related implementation flow of the project using wireframes and prototypes
- Extensive involved in coding of project related wireframes and prototypes for Family Access Management (FAM)
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML/ CSS, bootstrap and angular js.
- Extensive involved in coding of a project Student Profile, design prototype using Html5/CSS3 and bootstrap.
- Hands on experience to create single page application for school portal using Angular js.
- Responsible to design the New Welcome page for DOE Public Website Using HTML/CSS.
- Involved with other developer while integration process.
- Responsible to develop New Teacher website Using Content management system.
- Used JQuery-Ajax plug-in to GET the data in JSON format and displayed on HTML page.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Experience with Restful API Services.
- Designed website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Re-designed/developed the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality using CSS layouts
- Developed HTML and CSS template using Photoshop.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
Web UI Developer
Confidential - Syracuse, NY
- Implemented Graphs and Charts with animation to represent survey data for Analytics application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, AngularJS, NodeJS and jQuery.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Created images, logos and icons that is used across the web pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Incorporated MVC architecture using spring framework.
- Worked with JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Experience working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging.
- Supported integration of REST and SOAP web services with front end screens.
- Used AngularJS for ng-grid and UI components.
- Used AngularJS as a framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA standards.
- Involved in implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs using Node.js, which were consumed by making AJAX calls and JSON as data exchanging tool.
- Used SoapUI for testing web services and verifying the request and response XML.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Manipulated data using crud operations of MySQL database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Participated in the research of new technologies like jQuery-Mobile for few potential mobile app development efforts.
- Experience with version control systems like GITHUB.
- Experince in the daily stand up Scrum Agile meetings for reporting the day-to-day developments of the work done.
- Developed use friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using Angular JS framework and jQuery.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Involved in Writing JQuery based Ajax Requests using JQuery (Ajax for options) and JQuery. Post and JQuery. Get.
- Used JQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery framework.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Contact with different customer for their requirements and Modified code as the customer needs.
- Developed Browse and Checkout modules of the application for different mobile and tablet versions using Bootstrap (HTML, CSS3, SASS and AngularJS)
- Written SQL Queries to interact with databases. Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.