- Around 5 years of experience in design and development of Real Time Embedded System using C, Assembly, Matlab and Embedded C.
- Currently working at Confidential as an autosar engineer with exposure into development and integration of autosar.
- Expertise in embedded control systems development/ firmware, operating systems, device drivers, ARM, x86 assembly and software integration.
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow and Embedded Coder for auto code generation and testing.
- Detailed understanding of ECU Hardware adequate for support of sensor integration, electrical integration and system level functional debugging.
- Hands On experience in AUTOSAR Layered Software Architecture, BSW configuration and MCAL driver configuration.
- Experience Using MATLAB / Simulink in a model - based design environment to quickly develop embedded software solutions.
- Exposure and usage of industry standards: AUTOSAR, Functional Safety (ISO 26262).
- Good knowledge of 32bit MCU architectures and peripherals for use real time control schemes.
- Strong skills in embedded software development and compiler/debugger tools.
- Comfortable working with Debuggers, Simulators, Canoe.
- Expertise in Software Configuration Management tools GIT.
Platforms: Autosar, RTOS, Embedded OS.
Microcontrollers/Microprocessor: ARM11, MIPS and X86, NEC V850, ARM - Cortex, RenesasM16C/29
Testing Tools: CANalyzer, oscilloscope, Vector CANOe.
Autosar Tools: ISOLAR-A 9.3.1 to 10, Vector Davinci Pro EB Tresos.
Debugging Tools: GDB, TRACE 32, JTAG, Microsoft Visual studio, Lauterbauch.
Configuration Tools: ClearCase, Perforce, SVN, VSS.
Protocols: CAN, UART, I2C, SPI and USB.
Languages: C, Matlab, Assembly, Embedded C.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Embedded Engineer - Autosar
- Develop Software components in AUTOSAR Standards configure and generate BSW, RTE modules.
- Responsible for BSW configuration, generation using RTA-BSW 2.x ( customer specific plugin) and RTE generation using RTE gen tool (5.8.5 initially and then 6.3) during the integration for a Customer ECU.
- Performing Software Integration using Confidential tools, software build using Green hills compiler and perform sanity tests using Vector Canoe and Confidential INCA for a Customer Specific ECU.
- Performed the tool chain migration for a customer specific project: ISOLAR 9.2 to 9.3 and then to ISOLAR-10 and RTE generation tool from 5.8 to 6.3.
- Delivering Software patches which would fix the previous bugs/issues in the software for every software release.
- Validated the CYS project to check conformance against the specified specifications related to cyber security.
- Analyzed the GM requirements and modified the test architecture, test methods.
- Implemented the tests on customer hardware using vector canoe9.0 and Lauterbatch.
- Provided traceability report for the cyber security requirements.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Worked on developing embedded solutions for signal and bus interactions.
- Implement design and development of software for automotive instrumentation and electronics modules such as Body Control Modules.
- Implement requirements through design, coding, debugging, validation, release and maintenance phases.
- Provided Support to other teams in software engineering process including software requirement analysis, implementation, test development and execution.
- Developed and executed unit test plans for software features, applications while adhering to Software Development Process
- Delivered Software fixes, patches to different baselines, release versions of the system software.
- Performed the tasks like RTE interface creation, Configuring ports as Client server or Send receiver
- Involved in Interface changes, BSW configuration and generation, RTE generation using Vector tool chain.
- Responsible for performing various tests on Electrical solenoids, Voltage level faults, Miss match wheels, Missing wheels, Relay faults, Resistance level faults to check the behavior of Antilock Braking and Traction control system.
- To perform testing on various ECU’s and verify whether ABS and TC software subsystems react appropriately in the simulated environment.
- TMS470 micro controller is used in these ECU’s. The tests are performed on ECU’s of FORD, BMW, VW and FIAT.
- Involved in the implementation and testing of Automotive Diagnostic Protocol and services.
- The project involved writing test cases, and testing of software using Cantata and PolySpace testing tools.
- Developing Test Scripts and Test Reports by considering the C Code.
- Support definition of communication parameters for sensor Camera, RADAR, LIDAR and other sub- systems.
- Testing in accordance to the guidelines provided.