- Over 7 years of experience in application development and hands - on experience in design, architect and building complex, highly scalable and low latency applications
- Worked on Amazon Web Services like EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, Route 53, Cloud Watch, SNS, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance, AMIs, Dynamo DB, firewalls, routing technologies and DNS, Amazon RDS DB services.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing expert expertise in integration using J2EE architecture.
- Talented professional, proficient in all phases of the software development lifecycle. Adept at working with Agile and Scrum methodologies to accomplish project milestones according to specific timeframes
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and ApacheAXIS2.
- Proficient in handling & administering Web servers/application servers - WebSphere, WebLogic, WAS, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in designing front end interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, CSS, Java Script and Ajax.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring (MVC, AOP, JDBC/ORM, BOOT, REST)
- Good experience on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Expertise in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern Jakarta Struts and implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Business Delegates, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, DAO, Observer, Facade, Service Locator.
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using SDLC, RationalUnifiedProcess, and OOAD.
- Excellent back-end programming skills using SQL, PL/SQL, StoredProcedures, and Triggers in Sybase, Oracle, IBMDB2, UDBMS, SQLServer.
- Used agile development environment and involved in daily SCRUM and worked on UAT issues and production support issues as a part of the Release support team.
- Experienced working with Web services technologies WSDL, JAX-WS, JAXB, and JAX-RS.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000, DB2
J2EE Technologies: Struts, EJB2.0, JSF, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, RMI, ANT, Restful Web Services
Framework and Tools: Struts, JSF, Spring 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate 1.x/2.x/3.x, Log4J, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring Boot, Microservices
IDE: Eclipse,WSAD, Oracle Developer, Junit
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Eap 6.X/7.X
XML Suite: XML, XSL, XSLT, JAXP, JAXRPC, JAXB, JAXR
JAX: WS, SOAP, WSDL, AXIS2 and UDDI
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Design Tools: Rational Rose
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git and Clear Case
Methodology: Water Fall, Agile and SCRUM
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/XP/2000, Linux, UNIX
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web services (AWS), Docker,Kubernetes
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Senior Full stack Java/AWS Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements and preparing design documents.
- Created order details end point using Spring Restful web service framework and Spring Annotations.
- Worked on Spring Configurations and configuring order details service with Spring Boot Application.
- Developed multiple microservices and deployed to Kubernetespods on EC2 instance.
- Experience working with Docker to improve our (CD) Continuous Delivery framework to streamline releases
- Worked on migrate all Interface apps to CI/CD process using Gradle, Jenkins etc.
- Worked on Unit tests for products and services, stops, attached documents, activity feed components in order details module.
- Developed test cases for order details service using Junit and Mockito.
- Worked on AmazonMQ Messaging Service for Integration.
- Managed S3 buckets and bucket policies and Configured S3 versioning
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Designed and deployed AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups, Data pipeline, Security groups, Cloud Formation, IAM, and Route53.
- Involved in developing the new REST webservices and enhancing the changes for existing SOAPweb services.
- Participates in all phases of the development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, code reviews and documentation as needed.
- Worked on setup Docker environment for Attribute Management System app to deploy multi container based system.
Environment: Java, Angular4, Bootstrap, Html, CSS, Spring 4, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Log4j, Jersey, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Junit, Selenium, Mockito, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat 8.0, Jboss, Oracle 12g, Spring Security, JMeter 4.0, git.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Full stack Java/AWS Developer
- Developed UML class diagrams, sequence and use case diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Helped in coding web services modules in Java (J2EE) using Eclipse, subversion, Apache camel, Maven build tools and JBOSS application server.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Extensively involved in writing Object relational mapping code using hibernate, developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring HibernatePOJOs for relational mapping.
- Implemented Transactions using spring framework.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Worked on Spring Security and provided authentication for the web pages based on their roles.
- Used SpringMVC and WebFlow to bind web parameters to business logic.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging and monitoring mechanism using SpringAOP.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Installed, configured and maintained WebSphere ApplicationServers (WAS) in a network deployment.
- Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Developed Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON object.
- Have worked on Oracle10g database for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Used BusinessDelegate, Servicelocator, Factory, SessionFacade, DTO and DAO design patterns.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and tested DAO’s and Business Services.
- Maintained relationship between objects using SpringIOC.
Environment: Java/J2EE, C++, Spring, JPA, Java Script, Angular Js, React js, Elastic search jQuery, Hibernate, SQL DB, Oracle or MySQL, Ant or Maven, JUNIT, selenium, MongoDB, Cloud Services, Mule, SVN.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model
- Developed web application using Spring MVC
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control, to make application easy to test and integrate.
- Used Auto wired Pojo.
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection
- Implemented web services for communicating by using SOAP
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with database (DB2) using JDBC template.
- Used Web Sphere Application Developer for building, testing and deploying application locally.
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info.
- Used RationalClearCase for version control.
- Used CodePro Analytics to make sure all the code maintains standards.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
- Involved in requirements gathering and documenting the functional specifications.
- Involved in designing the workflow and screen work flow.
- Contributed to the LogicalDataModel design.
- Involved in the creation of test document and debugging and investigation issues utilizing C++ on the client server.
- Involved in designing the database schema.
- Written SQL queries to access the data from databases.
- Developed stored procedures in PL/SQL on Oracle 8i database.
- Configured database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 8i database as backend.
- Used JMS to establish message communication.
- Extensively used Eclipse while writing code for Java and Servlets.
- Developed user interface using JSPs and HTML.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Involved in Troubleshooting and Bug fixing.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
Environment: Java, C++, JSP, Servlets, AWT, JDBC, Eclipse, JBOSS Application server, Oracle and windows XP.