- Specialized in development and implementation of Application, mobile and Web based Technology Solutions.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM, Test driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery and also in making web page cross browser compatible.
- Solid working experience in various IDE’s like Notepad++, VS code, Sublime, Webstorm, Eclipse and also has the understanding and experience with Agile Methodologies like Sprint planning, Scrums and JIRA Task Board.
- Strong experience with jQuery, jQuery plugins, Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete, AJAX, and JSON objects
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross - browser code.
- Experience in developing web pages in Responsive Design using Bootstrap and adapt to the changing environment.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code for web development.
- Extensively used GRUNT, Gulp and Webpack for front end task runner.
- A result-oriented professional with good communication, leadership, team management, analytical and co-ordination skills.
- Experience in all stages of testing namely Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
Framework: AngularJS, Node.JS, Bootstrap, Backbone
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text
Data Base: SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Developed a completely new D2C web app for a high profile project at Confidential, using Angular4 and Web pack, Angular CLI.
- Developed single page applications using Angular4, Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Developed complex Angular4 UI nested components for reuse and rapid development Angular4 for each SPA.
- Heavily used HTML5 and CSS3 to make the overall site responsive and less complicated for the end users who use the website heavily on a day-to-day basis.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from Angular4 framework.
- Implemented error handling and strictly typed coding practices.
- Used RxJs heavily for subscribing to Observable streams containing data.
- Created mock services and data to accelerate front-end development while awaiting RESTFul APIs to be developed.
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration and developed an API wrapper for reusability.
- Developed reusable style sheet partials using Sass preprocessor.
- Developed custom input elements using components.
- Analyzing and resolving issues found during the testing or pre-production phases of the software delivery lifecycle; coordinating changes with project team leader and cross-work team members.
- Using Jenkins for continuous integration of builds.
- Followed best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Worked with version control GIT to manage the code repository.
- Used JIRA to track the user stories and defects with Agile technology.
Environment: HTML 5, CSS3, SASS, Typescript, tsLint, Angular 4, Node JS, WebPack, RxJS, VS Code, GIT, Agile.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked with the Backbone.js to develop the customized directives and controllers. Also, involved in writing the view, document and the controller for the effective communication with front-end application.
- Used Backbone for routing between tabs for searching.
- Developed Lazy Load for images while user scrolling down.
- Developed application for Image search which is data getting from Google API.
- Worked on Lodash for templating and jQuery for functionality.
- Worked on Nodejs for installing NPM and grunt running.
- Worked on Angular JS to implement Voice Search feature in My Account Project.
Environment: Backbonejs, HTML, Lodash, Nodejs, Gulp, Bower and Git.
- Worked extensively on Google Polymers, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Media queries for various breakpoints in the adaptive web-designing environment.
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matched requirements.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Used Google Polymers to create custom components for application.
- Used Paper elements and CSS3 for creating custom styles.
- Worked with Iron elements for AJAX call.
- Used Gulp for Client Side application tasks like minifying, running Unit Test Cases.
- Used Nodejs for installing Bower and Gulp.
- Developed Unit test cases using Mocha and Chai.
Environment: Google Polymers, HTML, Nodejs, Gulp, Bower and Git.
Confidential, Pleasanton, California
Front End Developer
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Experienced in Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks such as Angular JS for creating Single Page Application (SPA). Used HTML5, CSS3, Java Script and Angular JS for our prototype - working model.
- Involved in developing web Page Applications and Implemented custom directives to reuse the code using Angular JS.
- Use of AngularJS ui-router for defining all application States (routes).
- Working with Bootstrap Components which are written in Angular JS using Angular-UI components.
- Created Multiple Re-usable UI Directives by defining AngularJs Directives, Attaching Event Listeners, Controllers & Updating DOM elements.
- Used GRUNT for Client Side application tasks like minifying, running Unit Test Case etc.
- Involved in developing the AngularJS MVC framework for the Single Page Application development.
- Developed the application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS3 media quires.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Developed the application using Test Driven Development (TDD) using Jasmine and Karma.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Contributed to organization of testing and quality improvement process (JIRA, Confluence).
- Used GIT bridged to Jenkins as a repository for managing/deploying application code
- Experience on RESTful web services.
- Developed Browse and Checkout modules of the application for different mobile and tablet versions using Bootstrap (HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS).
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in writing the Unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used Protractor for end to end testing.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Involved in discussions with the System Analysts to identify the technical requirements.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for the design of web applications right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.