- C/C++ Software Engineer with 5+ years of hands on experience in Software Development, Production, Support, troubleshooting & Maintenance .
- Strong experience in C/C++ on Linux using STL, multithreading (POSIX), Boost libraries, data structures, IPC (TCP/IP socket programming).
- Strong in Object - Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design patterns
- Experience in various aspects of system architecture, software design, development, implementation and validation.
- Good knowledge on Wi-Fi/I2C/BLE/ZigBee protocols.
- Strong experience in creating Test Plans and Test procedures, driving Test Strategies and tools identification, Managing Test design through cross functional teams and creating Test Summary Reports.
- Good knowledge on IoT (Internet of Things) end-to-end application development.
- Experience with application migration to cloud platforms like AWS .
- Used Boost C++ library for Documentation providing an elegant and efficient platform independent to needed services
- Good hands on experience on Web services like RESTful API, SOAP API and XML data integration.
- Very strong exposure on software development on Embedded Linux, VxWorks (RTOS).
- Proficient at debugging code using gdb tools . Acted as second an d third level support at various positions.
- Good debugging and analytical skills on x86 and ARM platforms. Performed Debugging profiling for optimization purpose and finding bugs in Linux platform
- Experience using in Python, Shell, Bash, Pearl scripting, Kernel debugging and QT-QNX.
- Experience in various SCM tools GIT, GitHub, CVS, Gerrit.
- Performed Database integration to Integrate MySQL with cloud applications and relational databases to load and synchronize MySQL data with sources having different data structure to execute automatically.
- Have experience in working on UML on creating class, sequence, activity, deployment diagrams.
- Have good skills in writing requirement, design and unit test documents.
- Knowledge on voice/video application over wireless network. Development experience with XML, JSON, TCP/IP, UDP/IP and multithreaded application using IPC mechanism
- Used Design patters for Program creation and organizing code into objects and relationships of objects
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels and work as a part of a team and independently.
- Have exposure with Agile software methodology and Scrum activities
Languages: C++, Embedded C, Core Java, RESTful, JSON
Operating System: Linux, RHEL, Unix, Ubuntu, Windows7/10
Scripting: UNIX Shell Scripting, Python
Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, IBM DB2, SQLite, MongoDB
OOAD: UML, Design Patterns
Configuration Management tools: CVS, SVN, Git/GitHub
Debugging Tools: gdb, dbx
Build Tools: Make
Bug Tracking tools: Bugzilla, Jira
Protocols: TCP/IP, I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Libraries & Frameworks: STL, IPC, multithreading, QT/QML, Sockets, signals/event handling, Google Test, Google Mock
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Cloud IOT Embedded Software Developer
- Implemented advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
- Experience of working with Business user to gather the requirements.
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project's scope.
- Translating and simplifying requirements, including technical writing skills.
- Business case development and knowledge in designing and developing webpages using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and work on MVC architecture.
- Modeling techniques and methods.
- Requirements management and communication and having full exposure of Micro services.
- Preparation/review of test plans/strategy and Developed reports using Pro*C in PDF and text format.
- Preparation/review of test cases.
- Execution of tests. (Regression testing, functional testing - white-box/black-box, performance testing)
- Reporting of defects.
- Preparation of test reports and Developed XML and SOAP and Restful API web services on UNIX and Linux platforms
Confidential, New Brunswick, New Jersey
Embedded C/C++ (IoT) Developer
- Designed and implementation of Assets tracking solutions ported on to AWS cloud platform.
- Developing the IoT applications by utilizing node JS, Embedded C, Object-Oriented C++, STL, Exception Handling, information encryption and decryption using open SSL.
- Authored application using ZigBee, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) / Wi-Fi modules with Cloud interfacing.
- Designed and Implemented SSL/TLS cryptographic protocols to send information and records to cloud.
- Understanding of enterprise LAN and WAN technologies and related protocols (IEEE 802.11/802.3 ) protocols
- Improved existing software by analyzing, fixing the defects, and enhancing current features based on the requirements.
- Research of automatic recognition mechanisms for Human Computer Interaction devices including BLE and ZigBee.
- Developed feature dynamic configuration change in the cluster using Python scripting and got experience in the Installation and management. Clustering, HA, and backend support.
- Designed and Implemented TCP/IP communication code to send put away Vehicle diagnostic data, information and records to the cloud.
- Installing, configuring JBoss 4.3 on Linux, Linux servers, integrating it with Apache server.
- Environment: Ubuntu Linux, Cassandra, C/C++, Python, OpenStack, Shell Scripting, Git, Jenkins, Node Js.
- Working with NoSQL database and making enhancements to send data in JSON format.
- Conducted code reviews according to C++ Coding Standards and Conventions.
- Data integration and migration specialist with over 5 years of extensive experience in leading the conversion of multiple legacy data systems from different sources into Oracle databases.
- Involved in code check-ins and code-checkout using GitHub repository and performs code reviews at regular intervals.
- Implemented code in Python to retrieve and manipulate data. Used Python scripts for maintenance tasks.
- Experience working on a wide range of microcontrollers/microprocessors such as x86, ARM on Embedded devices.
- Expertise in development on Real Time Operating System (RTOS) with concepts like multithreading and Socket programming, IPC mechanism and synchronization methods.
Environment: C, C++, OOAD, STL, SSL/TLS, QT/QML, Integrated Development Environment and Debug Tools, QNX, Ubuntu Linux, POSIX Threads, Intel IoT platform, MQTT, MongoDB, AWS, Visual studio 15
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Senior C++ Developer
- Part of a development team to implement Wealth Management services from UI and C++ on Linux platforms.
- Developed multithreaded cache offline program in C++ to support various UIs to deliver/process data for a scalable, high throughput, low latency applications.
- Wrote C++ programs for end of day operations (EOD) to close or roll the orders.
- Used STL extensively to store data on Order history, accounts, securities, etc. for fast retrieval/update.
- Worked with users, business and exchanges to gather new requirements/enhancements, testing and final delivery of sub systems.
- Used various data structures and design patterns in applications like Singleton, Observer, Factory methods etc.
- Used visual studio 13 for documenting and creating applications
- Handled corporate action events to reflect the order price and currently implementing the tick size changes.
- Developed/enhanced Visual C++ GUI applications that gather and generate statistics on investments and loans.
- Used C/C++ interface to retrieve/update info from/to the DB.
- Developed/enhanced as part of team to compute commission calculations based on commission rules and generate pdf reports.
- Modified C++ programs to support compliance rule automation for many compliance rules for client accounts for compliance purposes and manage leverage using many metrics like industry exposure, security type, long/short positions, currency / securities / options / futures, credit ratings etc.
- Wrote various SQL stored procedures to compute several metrics like realized/unrealized gain/loss, forex rate effect and other data manipulation.
- Used Python scripts to generate various reports like OATS, P&L, transaction history, user privileges, limit rules and commission schedule reports.
- Used SVN and git /GitHub for source code control.
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodologies
Environment: C, C++, Design Patterns, SQL, Python, QNX,bash, Linux, QT/QML, POSIX Threads, SVN, git, GitHub, BOOST libraries, gdb, pdb, dbx, OpenGrok, Jira.
C/ C++ Developer
- Developed scripts in C on UNIX platform to contribute to the software project, which automated customized design process.
- Wrote a program in C, which converted programmer's interface between two different types of database.
- Supported the integration of the core technology libraries into other user-friendly front-end applications
- Wrote SQL statements in conjunction with embedded database library to use SYBASE relational database.
- Used Visual studio 2012 for designing web pages
- Wrote a program in C, which parses computer logs and then displays the summary in automatically generated HTML files.
- Strong understanding of systems architecture and pattern concepts. C/C++, OOP, STL, Multithreading, High Availability, and Shell scripting, all on a UNIX platform.
- Tuned database SQL statements and procedures by monitoring run times and system statistics. Inserted hints and rewrote code as required.
- Using Teradata SQL Assistant and Oracle SQL Developer for Database Activities.
- Peer reviews of the Design and Source Code (C, C++).
- Develop and Execute the Module Test Cases on Unit and Integration Testing environments.
- Support System Testing, Acceptance (UAT) Testing and Production changes.
- Debugging and troubleshooting production issues.
- Installation, configuration and administration of UNIX server, maintains and manages various services running in UNIX system
- Wrote a script in Perl, which in conjunction with version control system built a particular version of application.
- Contributed to make file project, which standardized all UNIX make files on the project.
- Verified the Inbound and Outbound 834 generated for CHIP, Medicaid, APTC and QHP flavors scenarios.
- Experience in enrolling with commercial managed care coverage are excluded from enrollment in Medicaid MCOs, while TPL for other enrollees with private health insurance or Medicare coverage.
- Worked on various Active Template Libraries (ATL) in various code optimization techniques.
- I was trained on the job in agile software practices and I am familiar with fundamental ideas of agile practice.
- Support System Testing, Acceptance (UAT) Testing and Production changes.
Environment: Oracle, SQL Server, UNIX shell scripting, Java, HTML, UNIX, Quality Center, UNIX, C Programming, EDI, Claims, XML