- Over 9 Years of IT Experience as an UI Developer with the core areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of E - commerce application. Extensive exposure in end-to-end development of software products.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including modeling, analysis, architecture design, and development and testing phases.
- Strong command in leading Frameworks Team such as Angular.js, backbone.js, bootstrap.js, D3.Js, React.Js and Node.Js.
- In-Depth understanding of entire web based architectures, web technologies, SDLC and OOAD.
- Expertise in front-end development in working with AJAX frameworks: Angular 2JS (typescript), Angular JS, JQuery, Sencha, YUI, DWR and Dojo.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Oracle Database, DB2, JDBC, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, My SQL Server, MongoDB.
- Experience working in various Software Development Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM and TDD.
- Expertise in integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, NetBeans, ClearCase and VSS.
- Experience of complex threading, Reactive Extensions.
- Experienced in using Reacts JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in developing and implementing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL
MVC Frameworks: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Web Logic, Apache CXF, Rest
Operating Systems: UNIX, AIX, Solaris, LINUX
Databases: Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server
Confidential, Armonk, NY
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked on building a custom cms to move off of wordpress being built using NodeJS and ReactJS.
- Used ReactJS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers.
- Developed Navigation bar, menu bar, drop down list with React widgets and bootstrap.
- Implemented React router for building the single page application.
- Integrated Redux data store allowing React components to have access to data resulting in highly maintainable code.
- Wrote cloud based firebase triggers using NodeJs for push notifications and auto updates.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery.
- Utilized React to build reusable components with JSX including (landing, forms, and buttons), resulting in optimized rendering and performance.
- Worked on many custom modules and widgets using React JS/CSS/HTML and made those cross-browsers consistent.
- Developed the various feature of the application using front end technologies like Backbone JS and React.Js.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Jest Test Framework for testing Reducers and Components.
- Interacted with DB sharding, Redis, Jenkins, SOLR, GraphQL, Grafana, Click Tracking for analytics.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Wrote in ES6 for Angular application development and used Grunt for auto compilation of ES6.
- Responsible for implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, Angular.JS for all client side UI Validation.
- Developed web applications with W3C XHTML, HTML5, CSS3 standards and using Ruby, Rails, Git and Heroku.
- Developed the web applications using Angular.js and Node.js.
- Written the custom Angular.js service/factory for sharing the global data model/methods across the application scope.
- Developed UI automation framework for Angular.JS web application using Maven that will run test suites on multiple environments based on user specified external file.
- Used Angular.js grid to create the grid views for this application.
- Added the routing configurations for SPA web application.
- Created a Rich Single Page Application using HTML, CSS, JSON, Angular.js, and REST Services.
- Used angular-cli tool to configuring the angular project and building it for development of Angular application using Angular 4.
- Integrated the different pages to be a single page application using Angular 4 and Typescript.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 4.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build MVC Architecture with angular 4 and typescript.
- Worked on creation of components for routing and forms using the Angular-cli and Angular 4.0.
- Used Hapi.js which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node.js that helps manage a server and routes.
- Developed front-end application using Angular 2 JS, Dependency injection, Rx and Http modules with Node.js server for future evolutions.
- Design UI scripting using typescript in Angular 2.
- API distributed in multiple domain module with multithreading, currently supporting Couchbase as database and running on the latest next generation edge technologies like Docker, Angular 2, Spring.
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to improve look and feel of the ASP.NET web page.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keyword.
- Designed React UI Components by using various frameworks, for the construction of web application.
- Developed UI and pagination using React.js and Node.js.
- Developing Android Mobile applications with Xamarin Studio in C#, ASP.Net, using Xcode in Swift.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked on full software development cycle from concept through deployment for iOS.
- Involved extensively in designing Mobile Strategies to build applications for iOS Mobile Platform.
- Developed the application using Storyboards, Autolayouts, Constraints and Size classes for to support different iOS devices.
- Created the appropriate user interface for different ios devices using Auto layouts and Constraints.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django including Tastypie Web Framework using Git.
- Worked to make the application compatible with multiple iOS versions. Shark.
- Developed an iOS user form with different selectable skins in a dynamic drawing threaded environment.
- Developing Android Mobile applications with Xamarin Studio in using Xcode in Swift.
- Develop native Android application according to design using objective C.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Node.JS, Ext.JS, React.JS, Angular.JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with Responsive Web Design (RWD) to support the web page in Mobile browser as well.
- Developed the reusable components like custom directives in Angular.JS.
- Used Ag-Grid for grid view, UI-Select for custom dropdowns and controls.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style sheets.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML session storage hence give user feature of running several session at one time.
- Incorporated the table less design methodology using CSS3 that follows W3C standards.
- Developed framework using Java/J2EE, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed single page application with Angular JS, Node.js.
- Created single page applications using Node.js, AngularJS, ReactJS.
- Created client website running on a Node.js, using the Express framework, Jade, AngularJS and Backbone.js for front end MVC/templating.
- Developed and synched applications using Google Firebase as backend.
- Design all UI elements, wireframes, and comps with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Configured with gulp.js to test the Typescript with TSLint.
- Worked on JIRA development with JAVA and Groovy scripting.
- Design and developed complex UI screens using Ext JS Framework.
- Implemented Grails TagLibs to avoid groovy code in GSP pages.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular.
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as json distributed to number of applications.
- Developed Agile processes using Groovy, JUnit to use continuous integration.
- Implemented AJAX calls with Ext JS and handled request and responses for various modules.
- Involved in creating unit test cases for the react components using Jest.
- Data was bound to the components with MVVM using Kendo and Vue.JS, and was retrieved, created, updated, & deleted using REST.
- Built web application using Vue.js and Firebase.
- Developed Angular unit test cases using Mocha, Karma, Angular-Mocks, Chai.
- Designed GraphQL to build client applications by providing an intuitive and flexible syntax and system for describing their data requirements and interactions.
- Displayed proficiency in React.js, MongoDB, and CSS by developing and seeing through to deployment version Alpha of a cross-platform mobile application.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Node.JS, ExtJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML.
- Designed SPA (Single page applications) in Flux architecture using React.js.
- Created the Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- Implemented Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate provided access to Oracle RDBMS
- Create new interfaces using java, maven/ant, spring mvc / struts, or hibernate based on provided requirements XSD/DDF’s.
- Experienced in working with Babel, Git, npm and Webpack in application build and deployment processes.
- Converted grunt build tasks to gulp to decrease build times in an angular node project.
- Created a library of visual components using Highcharts, D3, and jQuery for reporting results.
- Develop application using Ember, AngularJS, Bootstrap, RequireJS.
- Implemented UI angular bootstrap for faster and easier web development.
- Developed frontend application using React.js, Express.js and Knockout.Js.
- Create web service component using REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML to interact with the middleware
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on Weblogic Server.
- Developed bug management system for internal usage, using MySQL, Bootstrap, Backbone.js.
- Integrated Node.js with Hapi.js and communicated with Mongodb for CRUD operations on the data repository.
- Designed and implemented the web application in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, HTML and JQuery from initial concept development to beta launch.
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS for writing complex queries and PL/SQL, SQL for Stored Procedures, Triggers and Events, for generating some important responses needed by the application
- Developed Angular-JS unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Built a synchronized Notification REST web service to send mess email/sms with Log4j, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat and MySQL Queue.
- With the IBatis implementation, all the queries were separated away from the code and moved to the XML files. Used Spring IBatis XML configuration files to call the queries.
- Designed the page flow using struts, server side components, and ibatis for DAO layer
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS
- Involved in developing application using Velocity framework, JSP, JSTL, struts tag libraries (struts-bean, struts-html, struts-logic), CSS, spring framework, java, java script, Ajax, HTML and DHTML for front-end development.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Integrate the ExtJs/Sencha framework with Oracle BPM.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries
- Scheduled jobs, Alerts using SQL Server Agent
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
- Written Web services using Apache Axis2 and generated the WSDL
- Used NetBeans IDE for fundamental Java projects
- Extensively worked on Application servers like Weblogic, Web Sphere, jboss and Apache Tomcat.
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the companies Redmine project management site and Mercurial CM
- Setup ClearCase server to support CCRC (ClearCase Remote Clients). Evaluated existing software development environment, drafted recommendations for improvements. Worked with GHX and IBM to resolve licensing issues involved with ClearCase software change management solution package. Environment was mixed Windows and Linux, projects written in C++ and Java.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Carried out complete SDLC testing by following both agile and water fall model and generated cross test summary and generated customized reports suiting to the needs of the client
- Involved in detail design developing use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high level activity diagrams using UML from the requirements.
- Developed the Presentation and Controller layers using JSP, HTML, Java Script, Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, JTA, and Persistent layer DAO, Hibernate for all modules.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Weblogic.
- Development and deployment of application in Weblogic and Managing the Build process using Ant
- Used XMLSpy plugins with in WebSphere Application server for designing the schemas and transferring the XML to HTML files
- Dynamically generated PDF file to browser by using iText
- Working Closely with EMC Documentum to implement Engineering Design Storage Repository and Project Document Management
- Used AJAX, Java script and GWT to create interactive user interface.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, iBatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, Jboss, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, JQuery, JQuery, JSP, SERVLET, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB2, UML, Netbeans, Selenium, ANT, Xml, EMC Documentum, JIRA, SWING, CVS, Visual Source Safe, Cognos, ILOG, Water fall model.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Analyzed the requirements and enhanced the application which improved maintainability, extensibility and performance.
- Designed Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the application.
- Involved in enhancing Presentation layer, Business layer and DAO layer components.
- Extensive use of Ajax to update the part of webpage which improved the performance of the application.
- Business logic layer was implemented using Servlets and EJBs.
- Implemented XML parsers such as DOM.
- Incorporated persistence tier using Hibernate framework.
- Developed code for Java Multithreading.
- Implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
- Created service component using EJB
- Incorporated Mule for messaging.
- Deployed the application on JBoss application server.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in modifying, updating and testing of the component.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the architecture to improve performance of the Application.
- Modified JSPs, used struts tag libraries and Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Maintained Struts architecture throughout the application.
- Developed the bean classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Successfully differentiated presentation from code.
- Used multi threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Created connection pools and data sources.
- Used WinCVS as version Control system.
- Suggested ER models and changes in the table structures
- Modified SQL, PL/SQL procedures and triggers to obtain optimize output.
- Involved in separation of components and deploying in different servers and balancing the load among each Server.
- Solved performance issues and brought optimal output from the available resources.
Environment: Java, J2ee, Sybase, Bea Weblogic Server, Jstl, Sql Server, Struts, Frame Work, Servlets, Jsp, Ejb, Wincvs, Javabeans, Eclipse, Uml, Windows Xp/Linux.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- A new interface between Confidential and IMPACT was developed. IMPACT will provide a web service that will allow Confidential to notify it to start and stop monitoring of a circuit. Confidential will utilize the Web services adapter to communicate with IMPACT.
- Built UNIX scripts to monitor each instance of ICS, which check if ICS process is running, application adapters are running and bring them up if they are down.
- Responsible for developing complex SQL queries for ICS Core
- Designed and Developed the Collaboration flow for each interface
- Performance tuning of interfaces developed by other development teams
- Development of the Business Objects, Maps, Collaboration Template/Objects
- Extensively used JDBC, Email, Workflow and Webservices connectors.
- Involved in the testing phase and in the deployment of interfaces from DEV to QA, QA to UAT and UAT to Production environments.
- Debugging data in Work In Progress (WIP) tables
Environment: JDK, IBM WBI ICS, WebSphere MQ, Web services Adapter, JDBC Adapter, Workflow Adapter, Email Adapter, Oracle.