- 3+ years in UI, Web and Front - end Development and Maintenance
- 3+ years of UI/front-end framework: AngularJS, Bootstrap
- 2+ years with database control and data handling: SQL, Oracle, JSON
- Experience developing Web applications with ASP.Net, MVC and C#
- Experience of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), OOD (Object Oriented Design), SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and DOM (Document Object Model)
- Experience with Unit Testing tools: Mocha, Jasmine, JUnit, Jira
- Experience on web service: RESTful Web Service
- Experience of using non-relational and relational database: MongoDB and Oracle 11
- Extensive experience of developing app by using Java technologies and SOA application with IDE Eclipse .
- Strong Skills of Java Libraries and Framework: JDBC, JSP, Maven, Spring Framework, Spring Hibernate
- Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development)and BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Knowledge of latest framework Angular 2 with typeScript to build complex web application.
- 3+ years of Git source control with Git Gui tools including GitKraken, GitHub and SourceTree
- 1+ year in Data Science with Python, R, Algorithm, Data Structure, Excel
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) experience, including documentation, design implementation, code review, code debug and maintenance
- Agile and SCRUM development methodologies by using JIRA
- Knowledge of React.js for building user interfaces.
- Team player, fast learner with positive attitude.
Web Technologies: AngularJS, MEAN Stack,Node.js, Express.js, RESTful, jQuery,HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, PHP, XML, YAML, JSON, Angular2, D3.js and Responsive Design
Testing and Testing Tools: Jira, JUnit, Jasmine, Mocha,TDD, BDD, Regression Test, JUnit
Database: Oracle, SQL, and MongoDB
Editor, IDE& Tools: Sublime Text, GitKraken,Eclipse, Robomongo, Visual Studio Code for Angular2, Gulp, Webpack
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, Java EE Design Patterns, GOF(Singleton, Observer, Adapter, etc)
Technical: Python, C, C++, Algorithm, Data Science, Data Structure, Git.
Java: Java 1.6-1.8, Multithreading, Collections, JDBC, Servlets, JSP
Java Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring (Spring AOP, Spring Dao support, Spring MVC)
Tools: Maven, Tomcat Server, JIRA, Jenkins
Confidential, Stamford, CT
UI/ Front - end Developer
- Implemented UI webpage layout with better clarity and accessibility by using HTML, CSS, JavaScrip, AJAX and jQuery .
- Developed web applications in gaming flow with designed animations, which combine with artist instructions and assets.
- Applied Front-End framework AngularJS for dynamic web application and data manipulation
- Applied different Angular directives, including ng-model, ng-click, ng-submit in order to accomplish data binding and custom behavior.
- Implemented Angular routing to navigate through different pages without page reloading.
- Involved Angular controller with scopes in order to manage different functionalities of different pages of Angular applications.
- Used Angular local storage service to retrieve and store data from backend database, and achieve user login, logout performance.
- Wrote Angular scope.$watch, scope.digest, scope.$emit and scope.$broadcast function to dispatches event based on scope hierarchy, and display information based users choices.
- Read and stored user data of JSON format to implement interactive web application and facilitate communication with databases server by applying RESTful API, which allows $http.get, $http.post request
- Applied Bootstrap framework for better responsive design of Buttons, Navigation Bar, and grid layout.
- Meet with other developers to test software, find and implement debugging solution by using Jira to conduct Unit Testing .
- Attend daily meeting under team leader supervision to discuss about production progress, and get approval of completed tasks.
- Worked and provide technical leadership in an Agile team.
- Used code source control Git GUI GitKraken to update project process in the team.
- Communicate and collaborate with Architect and Artist team to understand business requirements, implement functionality with other team by following project document
- Deepened skills of writing well-structured, clear and production-ready code.
- Provided language support to verify the Chinese translation is accurate for Chinese users.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Full Stack Developer with strong understanding of full stack development process and enterprise flow.
- Comprehend and practice new technology with better understanding under business work environment.
- Developed individual project, which combines read, request and pass data from/to back-end with front-end implementation. Developed strong understanding as full stack developer.
- The individual project includes:
- Designed single layered webpage and data manipulation by using AngularJS .
- Implemented MEAN Stack to build dynamic web application.
- Write advanced SQL code to interact with Oracle database.
- Applied RESTful web service in node.js to read information in JSON files.
- Used Node.js Express framework in empservice to better implementation of web application.
- Used bootstrap for responsive web application.
- Used countries.js library so user can select country and state with drop down box in a convenient way.
- Applied MongoDB with Robomongo management tool in order to save information to database.
- Transformed user input to JSON format with RESTful web service in Node .js in order to store information in MongoDB database.
- Wrote Daotier with Node .js to retrieve data from MongoDB .
- Trained to user Mocha and Jasmine as Unit Testing Tools for better code performance.
- Applied JavaMail API and implement in Eclipse to provide mailing system in order to send newsletter to users.
Confidential - Portland, OR
- Used D3 .js library for visualizing data with HTML and CSS .
- Involved jQuery to use jQuery function for better performance of webpage.
- Applied Promise for AJAX call to get, add, update, and delete data from database.
- Applied Git as source control in order to update the code process within team.
- Deepened understanding of social web and data, presented data collection clearly with statistical techniques.
- Trained to implement Angular.js and bootstrap for better performance and design of web application.
- Trained to designed and apply SQL for database control with Oracle.
- Developed strong understanding of MEAN stack framework.
- Understanding Data Structure, and apply Data Science knowledge to analyses the user input and information combined with Python .
- Worked both independently and collaboratively with other colleagues to share actionable insights, analyzed the insights with new technologies into valuable marketing opportunities.
- Trained strong communication and written skills, and explained technical challenges and result of web project in a clear manner.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Data Science Projects
- Applied Python with platform of Anaconda to manipulate large databases in order to analyze the correlation between bike-rental behaviors and environmental and seasonal settings in Washington State.
- Implemented data visualization of analyses to enhance and clarify content of the project presentation.
- Deepened understanding of algorithms and data structures .
- Worked closely with other engineers, built models and tested code, conducted experiment-driven project.
- Data mining, formulated hypothesis and built models, collected data, conducted statistical analysis.
- Applied R and Excel to investigate 5 year data sets in order to study the relationship between traffic fatalities and factors such as age and gender of drivers, road conditions, and vehicle types.
- Solved problems with statistical analysis approaches; data visualization and data mining of the research.
- Trained strong communication and writing skills to present the result of quantitative analysis within a clear and effective manner.
Techniques: Python, R, Algorithms, Data Structure, Data visualization, Excel