- Around 9 years of professional experience in designing professional UI web applications with responsive web design and dynamic web pages.
- Participation in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) with Agile-Scrum methodology, preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Worked in different work environments following Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Developing SPA (single page applications) using Angular framework, Angular directives, controllers, factories, and services, bootstrap and WebPack.
- Expertise in NodeJS environment using NPM, Grunt, Gulp and ExpressJS
- Experience in developing Web Services like SOAP using Apache CXF, REST using Jersey/REST Easy/Apache, WSDL based Web Services and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Experience working with features like HTTP Service to make AJAX calls, Route Providers, Filters, Factories.
- Experienced using expanded HTML5 semantics and popular HTML5 APIs (e.g. audio, video, SVG).
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Expertise in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Utilized Postman, Rest Client, and Restful Services on different browser to test the services.
- Experience in writing Unit testing & BDD testing using Frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Protractor, Junit, Cucumber, Gherkin scripts and Selenium web driver.
- Familiarity with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB
- Experience with time tracking tools like Harvest, graph database which allows storing and querying data in the form of graphs, browser testing, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Good knowledge of Document Object model (DOM) and DOM functions .
- Bug Tracking, Issue Tracking and Project management using JIRA
- Hands on experience in SOA Web Services, RESTFUL Web Services, SOAP and JSON.
- Knowledge of building and managing applications using Microsoft Azure, familiar in deployment using software containers like Docker, Docker Swarm, Apache Tomcat web server
Platforms: Windows (2012/2008 R2/7/Vista/2000/NT), UNIX, Solaris, Red Hat Linux
Version Control: Rational Clear case, Tortoise SVN, CVS, MKS.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Cassandra.
IDEs: Eclipse, JBuilder, RAD, NetBeans.
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic 7.0/8.1/9.0/10.0, IBM Web Sphere 4.0/5.5, JBoss 4.0.5, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0.
UML Tools: MS Visio
HTML Editors: MS FrontPage, Adobe Dreamweaver MX CS4
Methodologies: Waterfall Model, V-model, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
Confidential, Kansas, MO
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), technical design of the application with AGILE scrum methodology to produce high quality software model
- Developed high performance mobile and desktop Single Page application (SPA) by adapting Angular 2 framework with Typescript, HTML/HTML5, and SCSS.
- Developed custom directives, pipes and services in Angular JS.
- Used Angular 2 Router to implement navigation between views as users' performance.
- Worked on Authentication using token for the application with Angular Js
- Implemented mock backend, in Angular JS using Typescript for testing purposes using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used Observables to model events and asynchronous requests.
- Used dependency Injection in Angular to modularize the code.
- Worked with life cycle hooks like OnInit (), OnDestroy (), OnChanges () in angular 4 to perform different actions during the life span of a component for initialization till it’s destroyed.
- Transformed values to display within a template by using pipes of Angular 2.
- Involved in Angular 2 training and future implementation for EY Leases phase II.
- Created Modules using Components and Services
- Worked on Migrating a project from Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.
- Worked with features like Arrow Functions, Block scope, Lexical this, promises, default parameters, modules from ES6.
- Created responsive graphs using D3 js.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Used Postman for API testing.
- Used Node JS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Used Mongo db to save data.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Build Servers like Jenkins.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility
- Worked in a fast paced sprint with two weeks for development and testing.
Confidential, Fairfield, IA
Sr. UI Developer/ Full Stack
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- Used AGILE-Scrum methodology to produce high quality software model
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective meetings and presenting Demo at end of each sprint
- Gathered requirements and created functional design document
- Involved in technical application design
- Worked on Business Layer and Data Access Layer classes and Integrated in UI.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues.
- Developed UI pages with React Flux for SPA applications. Used React-router to convert applications to SPA
- Worked on UI to make the updates for all the state-specific and generic application types present in the project using HTML5 and CSS 3, XAML.
- Built Prototype Azure applications that access third party data services via web services
- Designed System for Azure platform to ensure massive compute resources are available
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach to implement data access layer, used LINQ to Entities to write Lambda Expressions for data sorting, filtering and projection in various dimensions
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, WEB API setup and Routing, Custom Action Filters
- Effectively used, Responsive Web Design RWD methodology to design highly compatible web applications that can be used on mobile phones, tablets, computers and other devices.
- Developed web pages utilized SQL Server and the Entity Framework as a backend
- Created web services such as Web API and WCF (Rest full)
- Developed WEB API 2.0 Services to capture important life insurance policy application data from clients to provide an interactive approval process for underwriters
- Worked on OData to access the data by HTTP in the API
- Design and implement asynchronous processes for delivery XML files (invoices) to Tax Authority
- Written packages to transfer the data between the systems using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Used web services for communication of POS (Point of Sale) with central system
- Automated service operations using Service Now. Developed service now applications to support business process management, case management, operations functions, support functions in Service Now
- Involved in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign scripts to create PDF files using InDesign template and XML files.
- Performed effective web building content management and testing using adobe AEM CQ5
- Used rest service to create UI using AngularJS, React.JS, Apache, bootstrap and Sublime Editor
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
UI/ UX Developer
- Worked on Agile based development cycle with a weekly release schedule, involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Iterative design process upon client approval build out of all assets like buttons, products shots, UI components.
- Quickly prototyped and created applications interfaces from the PDF are given by the UX using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap .
- Involved in implementing different security enabled web services using AXIS2 which involves writing WSDL and XSD files (SOAP) for different service.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Implemented front end changes based on Spring integrated with Struts along with JSP view and Java code as per requirement.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and JSF .
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Product team in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Converted UI screens from XMI (XML Metadata Interchange) framework to AngularJS framework which resulted in better performance and reduced code count.
- Used Angular JS to populate the data tables on the front-end and retrieve data from the rest services.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features like page transition, calendar, image popup and other intuitive features.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the transaction view which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQUERY UI, Angular JS .
- Used Angular JS and AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information and view transaction history modules.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions .
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine framework , wrote unit test cases and debugging through Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Using spring integration with iBatis for persistence. All SQL map name spaces are configured in SQL map-config file .
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces .
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Web UI Developer
- Worked on complete User Interface Web development in accordance with requirement.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design and documentation as the application was started from scratch.
- Created Responsive Web pages using Bootstrap and Media queries to support various smart devices and worked with Bootstrap Components which are written in Angular JS using Angular UI components.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and created AngularJS Controller which isolate scopes perform operations and created Multiple Views as well as Nested Views with the help of AngularJS UI-view and UI-serf.
- Involved in developing web page applications and implemented custom directives to reuse the code using AngularJS.
- Experienced with AngularJS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters and used AngularJS for dependency injections.
- Used Node JS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.). Angular JS Factory, services and providers created for different modules of users, groups, systems and entities.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON . Used Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS .
- Involved in designing and developing JSON, XML Objects with MySQL . Used SASS preprocessor for CSS3 preprocessing.
- Experience in using GIT , a Git repository hosting service.
- Performs Unit testing with JASMINE and develops web services using RESTful APIs .
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Coding, Debugging and Technical Trouble Shooting, Bug Fixing, Code review
- Interacted with business users and Study Business Requirements, System Design and Analysis, HLD (High- Level Design), LLD (Low-Level Design)
- Implemented LINQ and Entity framework for data retrieval and querying tables
- Performed Exception handling and Error logging using Enterprise library
- Implemented Stored Procedures, triggers, User defined functions in MS SQL Server
- Designed and developed POC for Templates processing and Document generation feature for the application
- Developed user friendly applications using AJAX, without full page post-back
- Involved in Database design, Performance tuning
- Created Database Diagrams using MS Visio
- Created database table design, stored procedures, views and functions in SQL Server
- Conducted regular Peer Reviews and Status Reporting (SSRS)
- Used AGILE Scrum Methodology and conducted regular team meetings
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML
- Used State Management techniques to communicate between web pages
- Used Silverlight to give better look and feel using controls, Layouts, Styles
- Worked on theming and styling for the application.
- Optimized SQL queries for better performance
- Mentoring Team members
- Performed Unit Testing
- Used the Team Foundation Server for effective version control
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used JQUERY core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects
- Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Used UI Development using HTML, and coded Java components which Retrieves data using SQL from Oracle database .