I have held responsible positions in several companies specializing in IT services as a systems administrator, tester and programmer. My practical experience includes systems administration, support, software development, testing.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, Visual Basic.
Report: Crystal Report, SSRS
Web Technologies: Java Script, VB Script, HTML, XML, ASP.Net, ASP, CSS, DHTML.
Confidential, Fountain Valley, California
- Review coding before release
- Manage databases across development and production instances using SQL server management studio
- Managing branching and merging of source code
- Develop and maintain reports and handling development modules using crystal report and Sql server report
- Develop and maintain Warehouse management system in VB6.
- Migrate Warehouse management system from VB6 to VB.Net
- Develop and maintain ATM (Automated Transportation Management) system using C#.
Confidential, Dana Point, California
- Develop a revenue program to process medical coding charge code.
- Detect missing, invalid data by follow HIPAA compliance rule.
- Calculate revenue for contingency and fixed fee contract then display detail report for company's revenue on weekly basic using C#, SQL server and crystal report.
- Create work schedule with calendar control application to handle the conflict of assigning consultants to work in hospitals using C#, Asp.net and SQL server
- Responsible for the developing, testing, maintaining, documentation for Hospitals and management reports using SQL server and crystal report.
- Responsible for analyzing SQL server database to determine required data tuning and optimizing queries using SQL server.