- Skilled in using various tools and IDEs for development and design such as Web storm, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, and Dreamweaver.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Experience in all stage of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and followed iterative methodologies like Agile (SCRUM) in multi-project implementations.
- Expertise working with Apache Tomcat Application Server
- Experienced in using CSS like CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Worked in all the modules as a PHP and DOJO.
- Excellent working knowledge and experienced on various versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
- Thorough knowledge about Angular.JS Features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Hands on experience on CSS preprocessors such LESS and SAAS.
- Develop user interfaces with React, using components, subcomponents, routes, work with state to handle events, updates of views, search results and more
- Experience in developing, publishing, running and maintaining websites from scratch on Linux and windows environment.
- Good understanding on Typescript and running on different browsers.
- Customized the Node.JS server to pick the local Package. And run the application without changing the local paths and variables.
- Strong experience in Mongo DB, MySQL, database programming using PL/SQL and standard built-in Oracle Packages.
- Experienced in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and knowledgeable in writing queries, using Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experienced with programmatic interaction of APIs like SOAP and REST.
- Experienced with MDL Button elements and material design color schemes.
- Experienced in the Node.js Client API which allows developers to quickly and easily integrate Mark Logic into the Node applications.
- Developed new UX capabilities by researching and documenting relevant UX methodologies.
- Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner, self-motivated, and proficient in adapting new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as well as in a team environment with good team spirit
Frameworks: AngularJS (versions 1.5, 16.), Angular 2/4/5, Typescript, Bootstrap, React.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Struts 1.2, Redux.JS, and MVC Architecture.
Application Servers: Tomcat Apache Server, Oracle Web Logic Server, Apache HTTP Server
Databases: SQL Server2012, Oracle 8i, 10g/11g, MYSQL, and PL/SQL.
IDE's and Tools: Dreamweaver CS6, Photoshop CS6, Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, Web Strom, Firebug, Edit Plus, Sublime text, Eclipse, Jira, and Notepad++
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, MS-DOS, Unix, Linux, and Mac OS X
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, and SOAP.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Karma, Jasmine and Mocha
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Web/ UI Developer
- Developed service infrastructure components in Angular5/Typescript for a unified web UI initiative.
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first and adaptive design using Angular2 libraries using Typescript.
- Designed and coded customized Angular 5 services to interact with the backend API and serve components.
- Implemented Angular5 Injectable services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Implemented Various Custom Pipes for grouping the data.
- Implemented Angular 5.0 components using structural directives like *NgFor, *NgIf, NgClass, Property Binding and Event Binding.
- Worked on Angular 5 routing and navigation functionality to navigate through different pages.
- Implementing the Pipes in Angular4.0.
- Angular4, Ajax module is used to handle Restful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Developed custom Angular4directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Worked in Agile Scrum projects and attended Scrum meetings, User Story review meetings, Sprint Review and Retrospective meetings as part of Agile Methodology.
- Used GIT for version control for defect tracking
- Performed Unit Testing and code coverage with Karma, Jasmine for angular JS test cases.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Designed data formatted web applications using HTML, DHTML, XHTML and CSS and deploy the script by client side scripting using Angular4.
- Worked with JQuery to improve user experience, such as Validation Engine, Data Table, Dynamic Charts, etc.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the AngularJS to build client side application and Node.js for building server side API's.
- Worked on SASS to build optimized CSS to work across multiple web pages and styles.
- Used Bootstrap to create Responsive Web Design.
- Utilized LESS for CSS functions, mixins, variables, among many of its other powerful tasks.
- Have been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Used Node.js as a cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side web applications.
- Created and deployed Web Services using, SOAP, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Experienced in developing applications using Agile Methodologies, Waterfall Methodology and Scrum stories in a python based environment.
- Created Restful services for the web application to perform certain functionalities on the database.
- Used Material Design grid-based layouts, responsive animations and transitions, padding, and depth effects such as lighting and shadows.
- Used SOAP Web Services for communicating data between different applications
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Worked closely with the Business Analysts to get the project requirement and to analyze them. Also, participated in the meetings with the Stakeholders to fully understand the requirements.
- Worked closely with the Technical Document Scripter to document all progress and was responsible for giving presentations to various committees.
Confidential, Tysons Corner, VA
Web/ UI Developer
- Used Angular.Js as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- As a MEAN Stack developer, I was responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services using Node.js, Express.js, and JWT.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using AngularJS.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using AngularJS and Angular Material.
- Performed Restful routing using node.js which submits form data to the mongo DB database.
- Worked with Core Java and Swing development. Also, Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for the reliable and asynchronous exchange of messages.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Involved in the full life cycle of the software design process including, requirements definition, prototyping, and proof of concept, design, interface implementation, unit testing and maintenance.
- Implemented drag and drop operations, HTML, DOM effects, animations like slide shows, fade in-fade out effects on the web pages.
- Developed SQL Queries to run against database in Microsoft SQL Server for the application.
- Built HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites.
- Designed various routing mechanisms and implemented Http functionality in Angular JS to retrieve data from web servers.
- E2E Testing with Cucumber, Protractor frameworks.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked on design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Worked in UI pages developing team to enhance the user friendly experience, performance and appeal of the web page.
- Contributed for the development of widgets like drag and drop placement, accordions, resizing, and its formatting using jQuery.
- Used jQuery Validation plug-in to validate various forms and Auto complete plug-in to implement the search criteria based on business requirements.
- Developed different JQuery Component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design patterns such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Used Bootstrap components to make Web & Mobile Layouts Plug-in, Menu & Navigation Plug-in, Plug-in for Media, Slider, Carousel & Gallery Plug-in, Text Effect Plug-in, Form Plug-in, a bunch of uncategorized Utility Plug-in and pills member’s and provider’s module to select different plans, products and services. Used Blue UI framework developed the styling part for the homepage.
- Used the Bootstrap will be dividing the component's using the grid layout system.
- Used D3.js to display most opted Health insurance plans using a pie chart.
- Created JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Created components like Grid, Panels, Toolbars, button and Combo-box etc.
- Involved in Agile Software Development Life Cycle, including collecting the requirements, analysis, Designing, Building, Testing, Debugging and support.
- Used JQuery to make website for user friendly and interactive.
- Involved in team meetings with end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & scrum meetings.
- Used Angular to build reusable components add testable applications.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and Java script.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Implemented AJAX to enhance the capability of the website.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
UI/ Java Developer
- Involved in designing the company web-applications.
- Established the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using HTML, XML and CSS2 based on the W3C.
- Performed diverse roles in this application design including the documentation, requirements analysis, development and testing of the application.
- Worked in Web Application development team to create both static and dynamic which will be responsive depending on screen size of the device.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Gathered the data from the backend using AJAX, JQuery, and JSP.
- Involved on fixing cross browser compatibility disputes.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according the guidelines.
- Generated Valid XHTML, CSS templates.
- Applied Java concepts such as Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, etc. that designed for the business logic in the back-end side.
- Tested Java functions using Unit Testing & Regression Testing.
- Worked on sustaining current websites that includes updating the web pages, uploading new content/changes etc.
- Generated the SOAP xml request based on WSDL and tested the web services by connecting them to the corresponding back end services.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant code using Java for an application development effort. This involves working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML etc.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Involved in gathering technical requirements of the project and filled requirement gaps and its timely closures.
- Designed multiple UI (templates) for the website and discussed with team members before coming to a final conclusion.
- Worked with XML Node, data to synchronize with dataset.
- Developed the web pages using HTML, CSS along with Ajax controllers.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, work within a team environment.
- Used UML diagrams Use Cases, Object, Class, State, Sequence and Collaboration to design the application using Object Oriented analysis and design.
- Used CSS to maintain the design consistency across all the web forms.
- Worked with object oriented programming concepts.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from gathering user requirements to analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and production support.