- 5+ years of extensive experience as a Web Application Developer.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), application design, functional and technical specifications, and use case development using UML.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- High level of expertise in CSS pixel - level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Good experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Significant experience in web development tools like APTANA STUDIO, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, and Firebug.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, MS FrontPage. Experienced in using Front End editors like Dreamweaver, Sublime Text2 and Microsoft Expression Web. Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe.
- Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3. Strong knowledge in cross browser compatibility issues and W3C standards.
- Developed a front-end web application for Global Network Operations using React.js, Redux, ES6/Babel and Webpack
- Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Deployed applications on the servers like Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, GLASSFISH and Web Sphere.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
- Worked on ReactJS framework to develop interactive websites based on client needs
- Experience with versioning tools like Clear Case, Subversion and CVS, GIT.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Experience with applying web applications using AJAX, Plug-ins and JSON.
- Experience in working with third party APIs, Web Services.
- Excellent experience in REST and RESTful Web services.
- Experience in developing applications for cross browser compatibility.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code using debugger tools like, Firebug, Chrome developer toolbar etc., and Able to identify problems in the initial stages and execute quick resolutions.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Libraries: JQuery, Angular JS, Ruby on Rails, IDE, HT
Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Komodo, Sublime Editor, Drupal, Aptana Studio, Adobe
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic
Databases: SQL, MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g/12c
Testing framework: QTP, Win runner, Quality Center, Selenium
MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio
Version Controls: SVN, Maven, CVS, GIT
Confidential, SANTA CLARA, CA
Sr. UI DEVELOPER
- Designed and developed the Corporate Shipment using JQUERY and Web Technologies.
- Worked hands on implementation of Corporate Shipment Dashboard and Ship Request form.
- Handled dynamic rendering UI based on the domestic and International Shipments.
- Created dynamic Workflow and custom derived questions based on the rules.
- Improved the application performance in UI to render in 3 seconds by following the Web standards and recommendations.
- Created responsive Single Page Web Application to improve the User Experience.
- Analyze all transactions and site recommend improvements to enhance customer experience.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML and JSON.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface using ReactJS.
- Made use of react component life cycle methods like Component Did Mount and Component Will Mount and conditionally rendered different components depending upon the prop’s values of the component.
- Created multiple components in React keeping reusability across multiple mini projects in mind to avoid rework to meet tight deadlines.
- Worked on Angular4.0 by consuming Restful web services & Used Angular2.0 forms like
- Developed Ship Request dashboard with Node.js and Angular.JS.
- Participated in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Performed unit testing and integration using JASMINE.
- Compiling the documentation part and analyzing all kinds of issues and resolving them instantly.
- Designed and developed custom jQuery widgets for the front-end client-side validations.
- Implemented Angular UI router and replaced ng-route internal angular module and solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during Agile Scrum meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential, AUSTIN, TX
FRONT-END UI DEVELOPER
- Worked in a prototype team, to develop a new UI design and frame work for web application that matches requirements of Confidential ’s.
- Developed applications completely based on AngularJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS, and Bootstrap and deployed into development, test and production environment.
- Experience in AngularJS directives that allow the developer to specify custom and reusable HTML-like elements, attributes that define data bindings, the behavior of presentation components and DOM manipulation.
- Used AngularJS and framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Created AngularJS Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations at frontend level.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Excellent Coordination in scrum activities and ensure that all tasks are completed and documented properly.
- Performs UNIT testing with Jest, and web-services with RESTful API.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap and hence worked on different browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Customized the Node.js server to pick the local package. JSON and run the application without changing the local paths and variables.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed UI defects as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
Environment: AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, Express JS, GIT, Jquery, nginx, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap 3.3.5, Less, Gulp, bower.
Confidential, PHOENIX, AZ
- Developed UI using Ext JS MVC, jQuery and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Used Ext JS grid, tree and tab panels for the main UI screens and data population with JSON objects from the server.
- Integrating the front-end UI to the back end using spring framework.
- Created UI documentation and added HTML/DHTML help to interface.
- Developed HTML5, CSS based page layouts using the prototypes, wireframes and PSD images for vertical re-design of the websites.
- Used Bootstrap (responsive design), Backbone, DOJO and Angular1.x frameworks.
- Implemented design process upon client approval and built out all assets: buttons, products shots, UI components, etc.
- Built application service layer using Angular1.x Dependency Injection.
- Developed search page and designed custom table component with pagination.
- Developed JSPs for the presentation layer.
- Interacted with oracle database by using JDBC.
- Used Web pack to find any best practices violations and to create proxy to reroute XHR on systems and used Grunt/Gulp along with Node JS for build automation
- Responsible for designing and developing Angular JS components such as controllers, directives and services.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues.
Jr. FRONT-END DEVELOPER
- Involved in the design and development of user profile planning for those accessing the system.
- Client/Server monitoring.
- Analyzed user requirements and converted into use cases.
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Responsible for managing website content.
- Created multiple types of content, each with different features.
- Adobe Photoshop has been used to create different banners and designs.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Worked closely with third party vendors.