- Over 7 years of overall experience in analysis, design, development, implementation of enterprise applications as UI Developer, developing Web, User interface applications.
- Having more experience on Front end technologies like frameworks in angular 1.4, 1.5, 2, 4 and 7 versions.
- Having good experience in bootstrap and building the application using the classes.
- Experience on Typescript all versions and also Ecma es5 and es6.
- Usage of KendoUI library using the forms and modals etc.
- Working experience in jQuery plugins, AJAX, JSON, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Bootstrap and Node.js etc.
- Outstanding knowledge in developing Responsive Web Applications using CSS3 Media Queries, CSS Pre - processors and CSS Bootstrap.
- Experience in using Angular JS concepts like Controllers, Services, Modules and filters for data binding and have knowledge on Backbone JS.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Android Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & CS5.
- Test Driven Programmer (TDD) with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with QUnit, Protractor.
- Proficiency in using version controls such as GIT, and SVN.
- Results Oriented Designer with tremendous practice in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) with MVC architecture such as Angular JS.
- Hands on experience in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks like (Model View Controller) Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Strong exposure to UX design along with a strong background working in Wire-frames (Prototypes, Mock-ups, Storyboard and User Flows) and Screen Mockups Prototype.
- Experience in developing administrative UI using React JS.
- Experience in improving the performance in creating Cross browser application using Modernizer and WebShim.
- Experience with various SDLCs such as Waterfall and Agile.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, XML
Web development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JSON, Ajax, REST, DOM, XML, PHP, Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Angular 2, 6, 7, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, React JS, CSS 3 Media Queries, SASS and LESS.
IDE's: Eclipse, NetBeans, VsCode, Web storm, Brackets, Android studio.
ServerSide Programming: PHP, RESTful web services, Visual Studio, Sublime Text.
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, DB2
Tools: SVN, GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, 6.0. HTTP Web Server, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss.
Adobe Designs: Adobe Photo Shop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Corel Draw, Dream Weaver, MS Vision
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Front End Developer
- Extensively used CSS3 and Bootstrap for styling the HTML5 elements.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using media queries.
- Worked on creating small angular application for the new module. The application version used is angular7.
- Used Ngxs library in the application for the new improved decorators.
- KendoUI for ui components in which used forms, button, tables, grids etc this made the application faster.
- Used ng bootstrap in the application for the widgets like accordion, popovers and modals etc.
- Also used bootstrap classes in the entire application.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Worked on angular 4 also which we used in previous application.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Designed and developed the application using Angular 4 framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node.js, NPM.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 2 and later angular 4 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 4 and typescript.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 4, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes, and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Styling we used is Sass in all our angular applications.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM process, attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Maintained the code using version control system like Git.
Confidential, Rochester, MN
Sr. UI Developer
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into Functional Requirement Specifications
- Involved in development of application by implementing MVC Architecture by integrating Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
- Worked on Development of Hibernate including mapping files, configuration file and DAO implementation class.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility and implement Responsive Design using Bootstrap, media queries, etc.
- Developed the custom data grids upon jQuery Framework to deliver the business data.
- Developed wireframes, screen mock-ups, and interface design.
- Used Content Management System for supporting multiple users for a collaborative environment.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Performed unit testing using Jenkins with automation, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA.
- Used GIT and Gerrit as code tracking tools.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed the product on GWT platform using scribe API as document repertoire with MYSQL as databased TOMCAT as server.
- Used jQuery Mobile for developing Mobile apps and core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests. Get (URL, data, callback, type) or jQuery. Ajax (Options) and jQuery. Post (URL, data, callback, type).
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Created and modified digital content by Content management system using a common user interface.
- Hands on experience with template libraries like Handlebar.JS, and React.JS.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Improved user experience with Kendo UI.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Used SVN for version control and Clear Quest for defect tracking.
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Used several jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used Team Studio and Build Manager tools to develop Notes applications and promote the new design to test environment.
- Involved in the search for errors, broken links and missing images etc. and rectify.
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Firebug.
- Experience use GIT version control.
- Collaboration with team members design, analysis, coding, testing and review website.