- Overall 9+ years of extensive experience as a Front - end UI Developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including identification of business needs and constraints, collection of requirements, architecture, UI Design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Strong Knowledge in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, rich user interface design, development, documentation, Web specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML & CSS3 to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Experience in building cross browser compatibility applications using Angular.js, Node.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, Ext JS and JQuery UI.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete), AJAX, Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and JSON.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with W3C web standards.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Extensive knowledge of social networking integration via Facebook API, and Twitter REST API.
- Good knowledge in Styling and coding of CMS themes, email templates and practical knowledge of SEO in web design and development.
- Experience in usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, Capable of performing in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting with Business/Technology groups.
IDE Tools: HTML Editor, WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2.0/3.0, Microsoft Publisher, Eclipse, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublime text.
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, SVN, GIT
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, LINUX.
UI: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap
Confidential - Austin, TX
Sr. Front-end UI Developer
- As a Sr. Front-end UI Developer involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Involved in Agile/Scrum based approach to UI Development and Waterfall for seasonal general version update release.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using Redux Architecture with React JS.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Extensively used SASS while styling with CSS3 and made the application responsive using Bootstrap and CSS Media Queries.
- Used Firebug for debugging and for element styling.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility issues and hence worked on different browsers like Google chrome, Internet explorer, Firefox and safari.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using Http service to fetch JSON contract.
- Experienced in implementing CRUD database operation on such as MongoDB.
- Worked with Bit Bucket for recording the progress and later for version control.
- Used Protractor and Selenium as end to end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
- Involved in documentation by writing the technical documents for the project. Also, part of the presentation team to the company's executives.
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML tags using React.js.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
Confidential - New York, NY
Sr. Front End UI Developer
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Enterprise subject matter expert for Content Management Communication with clients and business to ensure quality and troubleshoot user errors.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets to change the styles now and in the future.
- Developed front-end web pages using JSP, Java Script and HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular.js and Ext.js.
- Used Angular.js and Node.js framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with the Laravel PHP framework as well as using Restful services.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and design of the project.
- Extensively used CSS3 media queries to support Responsive Design.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js, Require.js, Ext.js and JQuery UI.
- Contributed to the design direction by building mock-ups in Photoshop and Flash.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Extensively used JQuery in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Built a robust and secure CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM for few projects as per clients' needs and requirements where HTML, CSS, AJAX and JQUERY were extensively used.
- Designed UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to construct conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic WebPages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Created pages in Mockups and validated the HTML code with W3C Validators. Involved in fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
Confidential - Denver, CO
Sr. UI/ UX Developer
- Collaborated with key stakeholders to gather feedback and analyze feature UX design requirements.
- Provided the user stories, wireframes and UI style guide and design direction to the Business Process Manager.
- Implemented Angular.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Created UI designs using Web standards developed proto types for various new account proposals
- Built the Responsive UI/UX screen using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Migrated the template as a layout page for the application for reusability.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, wireframes, and mockups through development/coding and publish.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to gather and define UX Business requirements.
- Completed UI/UX design with Photoshop and illustrator for both transaction system and website.
- Used CSS to develop rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML and CSS
- Developed code to call the web Services/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQuery/AJAX.
- Used Bootstrap classes to make alignment for all the pages.
Confidential - Peoria, IL
Associate UI Developer
- As a UI developer my job is to design and create the dashboards as per the requirement
- Responsible for Analyze, Design, Code and Unit test J2EE and Spring components as part of enhancements.
- Created Angular Http interceptors to handle errors and for token authentication and authorization.
- Used local Storage to store & retrieve insensitive user data during transition between the different pages
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Using AngularJS, created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Made extensive use of promises in AngularJS for application control flow.
- Used React.JS to make site pages rendering quicker, instead of using ng-repeat in Angular.JS used ng-React to accomplish the same.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, Table Grid.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable)
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node.JS.
- Implemented modules into Node.JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using Angular.JS services, controllers and directives for front end UI and consumed RESTful web service API.
- Extensively involved in design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout.
- Developed custom web application interfaces using HTML and CSS to meet the requirements of the client.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages.
- Used Bower for packaging Management and GRUNT for UI Task runner.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are built.
- Built a high-performance, reusable code library for UI and backend components.
- Coordination of project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and properly documented
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units
- Extensively involved in the discussions and design sessions user experience to provide input to designs.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility, cross-browser / platform testing and compatibility assurance.
- Designed components and a RESTful web service design using Ruby on Rails web framework
- Worked at creating the tables on the backend using MySQL database.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.