- Strong experience on AngularJS components like Controllers, Directives, Factory, Service resources, Routing, Dependency injection, 2 - way Data Binding, Filters and Events.
- Created Web Applications with real-time, two-way connection, where both Client and Server can initiate communication by using AngularJS .
- Experienced in writing code to interact with APIs , Web Services using AJAX and JSON .
- Built apps on AngularJS and declarative templates with data-binding, also created some custom directives in the application.
- Proficient in Typescript, Angular2 for mobile applications, web API and browser clients.
- Used different angular versions including Angular 2 and Angular 4/5 extensive features for loading.
- Worked on performance related tasks using CSS sprites, Avoiding CSS expressions, Reusable UI components and reducing number of HTTP requests.
- Knowledge and experience in working with SASS/LESS as CSS preprocessors and modern techniques such as Flexbox and Grid.
- Experience in Redux and React JS to create user interfaces.
- Strong experience in developing various pages for front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Strong knowledge in ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Highly skilled in developing web pages complying with web content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Experience in Responsive web design with the UI compatibility being multi-device compatible (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile - iOS, Android) and Cross Browser Compatible.
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp and Bower modules of NodeJS.
- Experience with ES6 features including premises, class, and arrow function, de-structuring assignment, modules and default parameters.
- Worked with Relational and no SQL databases like MongoDB & Oracle, MYSQL . Hands on experience writing SQL Queries .
- Experience in using Node JS and Express for making calls (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) for triggering or fetching data from Restful API's provided by the backend team.
- Used Ngrx store it helps to build more robust applications.
- Strong experience in working with SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Knowledge in testing/building tools like Grunt , Jasmine , Karma and Jenkins .
- Developed expertise in Regression Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, GUI Testing , back-end testing and End-to-End testing and Unit Testing for Client/Server applications.
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries to create Responsive Web pages.
- Used SVN, GIT and for Version controlling and error reporting and project management tools like JIRA.
- Involved in both AGILE/SCRUM methodologies and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions that includes Analyzing, Designing and Coding.
IDE s: Atom, Sublime, Web storm, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse IDE, Sublime Text Editor.
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL, MongoDB
Workflow Tool kit: Grunt, Gulp.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Tools: JIRA, Firebug, Google Chrome Web Debugger, IE developer Tools
Version Control: SVN, GITHUB
Web Server: Apache HTTP Web Server, Nginx
Confidential, Springdale, AR
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and TypeScript .
- Experience in writing unit tests in BDD format using Angular 2 testing libraries Jasmine and Karma .
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2/4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Worked on web applications from scratch using Angular2/4 to develop single page application (SPA).
- Creating Angular4 components and custom directives for application functionality and pipes for heavy DOM manipulation and implemented lazy loading and AOT to improve application quality and performance in low bandwidth connections.
- Implementing Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Used Webpack to build Typescript modules.
- Developed layouts using HTML5, CCS3, Angular2/4, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON and jQuery .
- Used NPM, Node, Webpack, Post CSS to create the Docker Trusted Registry, a product that makes over $17 million annually.
- Developed in a fast paced environment with little direction.
- Completely rewrote the UI for the Trusted Registry.
- Experience with TypeScript, ES6 and SASS pre-processor.
- Hands-on in developing menu and navigation layouts CSS flexbox and Bootstrap Grids.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined Components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Responsive web designing using CSS media queries and Bootstrap framework.
- Expertise in React JS Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Worked in React JS framework to develop the Single Page Application (SPA) and working with React Flux architecture and creating reusable React Components Library.
- Gained ability to work on applications which are platform and browser independent using web technologies like Angular, HTML 5 and more.
- Utilized React JS for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords .
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Involved in a full complement of Angular 2, Node.js and MongoDB to store and present assessments.
- Communicating with servers and interaction with API’s with AJAX Xml HTTP which request data from web server and JSON to represent data.
- Used angular styling widgets like bootstrap for designing Rich UI components.
- Attending and reporting in daily stand-up meetings as a part of SCRUM Working with other functional teams as a part of AGILE team .
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX, and Dom Manipulation using components in Angular2 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Used Angular 2 for Client-side validations while rendering JSON validation errors in the backend.
- Worked on Test-driven development (TDD) is a process of modifying the code in order to pass a test designed previously.
- TDD when used, the code becomes clearer and simple to understand.
- Used 'TestNG' for backend test cases and 'Jasmine' for AngularJS test cases.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review the complete explicit design with the help of HTML5 and CSS3 with the help of CSS preprocessors LESS for creating clean and faster stylesheet and responsive by Bootstrap.
- Used Angular2 MVC framework to build a Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2/4 , Typescript , web pack and grunt.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using GIT.
- Worked on Unit Testing Frameworks Karma along with Jasmine Test Cases.
- Used jQuery framework for UI centric Ajax behavior.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plugins like data picker, bootstrap select etc.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and the positioning of screen objects and screen ID’s for Analytics.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send a request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate etc.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience in Working with Grunt and Gulp for codeminification, code-quality analysis.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 4 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Extensively used Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Consumed all the Restful web services using Angular http services and promise objects.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4 .
- Used selectors, events, AJAX and DOM manipulation using components in Angular2 for updating content on DOM nodes.
Environment: HTML 5, CSS 3, Angular 4, Cucumber, IntelliJ, GitHub, Bootstrap, JSON, TypeScript, DOM, Atom, Agile, Node.js, Selenium, MongoDB, JIRA.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Developed dynamic web pages using ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, NodeJS and AJAX.
- Used React Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application .
- Refactored error message handling design by implementing React native alert dialog resulting in potential decrease of user input errors by more than 50%.
- Involved in building applications using ReactJS by building re-usable UI Components.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML5 tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Props, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for ReactJS UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used ReactJS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Worked on React JS components , Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux , Animations and Flux concept .
- Developed Container components as the logic layer for the UI components
- Implemented mapStateToProps , mapDispatchToProps for the interactions between Redux and React .
- Extensively used React, GatsbyJS and yarn package manager to share the code in building the mobile flow. Worked with SemVer for the semantic versioning.
- Solely developed new GraphQL / ReactJS mobile first platform application.
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server. Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Tested NodeJS/Express based Web API using Postman to verify functionality.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle like Application Design, Development, and Debugging.
Environment: React 15, Redux (Plain Flux as well), GatsbyJs, GraphQL, Webpack, Babel, SASS, CSS-Module (ICSS), Gulp, Browserify, NPM, Bower, GIT, jQuery, Atlassian Suite (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, Stash).
- Developed AngularJS and foundation based UI Screens using HTML, CSS and Ionic framework.
- Responsible for the issues raised on the functionality of application. Performed Unit level testing as per the requirement.
- Worked on optimizing MYSQL queries to improve the loading times of the web pages.
- Interact regularly with business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Excellent skills in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS , also creating the RWD ( Responsive Web Design ) Webpages for mainstream browsers and portable devices.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Forms.
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA.
- Created multiple views using layout template and AngularJS ngRoute.
- Used custom and existing Angular JS form validations used before submitting it to backend.
- Used $http service to make requests to backend with Restful web services and fetch data in JSON format and displayed data using angular expressions.
- Performed AngularJS form validation and Angular JS form properties with ng-show and created a custom directive for datepicker.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Created and deploying new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects.
- Used Angular.js for connecting the API's using Angular.js http service.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS.
- Worked on Creating an AngularJS Application using a MVC framework.
- Created features like dropdown list, search function and card model by using AngularJS material.
- Built factories to utilize AngularJS services such as $http and $resource to consume the Restful APIs for data parsing from based backend server.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services.
- Developed AngularJS Directives to extend the grammar of the web through reusable HTML elements, attributes, and classes.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Gathered the data from the backend using AJAX and jQuery, JSP.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using jQuery, AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Response UI and website layout is achieved using Bootstrap framework and Angular.Js which helped in bootstrapping web application efficiently without registering call backs which helped in code debugging.
- Participated extensively in developing the cross browser compatible websites and performed cross-browser testing.
- Worked with NPM to set up the environment and install tools for AngularJS based Application.