- Over 7+ years of professional experience in the Industry with a developer, database designing.
- Drupal developer with over 5 plus years’ experience working on migration and other web and api development projects.
- Extensive experience in PHP development with creation of websites and enterprise application using LAMP, PHP, Drupal
- Experienced with large multi - server Drupal environments, administration, and integration with various third-party sites with open APIs.
- Experience in developing Drupal custom modules.
- Experience in GIT, Drush scripting, Acquia Cloud.
- Expert in implementing and maintaining Zend(MVC) framework web applications
- Strong understanding in the integration of multiple applications by using XML.
- Sound knowledge on XML Parsers like PHP XML DOM and PHP Simple XML parsers
- Experience on Drupal 6/7/8, custom Drupal theming, experience with Form, Views and Views APIs, Features module.
- Designed and developed Applications in all the major versions of the PHP and worked with XAMPP, WAMPP, and LAMP environments.
- Wrote module to import users and event content from old site into new Drupal 8 site.
- Experienced in Drupal themes, modules and familiarity with the Drupal API and hook system.
- Develop, test and implement cross-browser compatible Drupal themes using valid HTML/CSS.
- Experienced in Drupal Themes development, Drupal custom modules and resolving Drupal configuration issues.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying and testing existing Drupal modules.
- Experience working on writing fine-tuned queries on Oracle, SQL Server and My SQL.
- Well conversant in creation of database objects like tables, constraints, Views, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages.
- Worked MVC, design patterns, Object-oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Web 2.0, and GIT.
- Strong experience in Source Control tool SVN.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, sublime, Adobe Photoshop.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to learn quickly new technologies and adapt to new environments
- Possessed excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills with a result oriented attitude with the capability to handle new technologies
- Expertise in handling/leading large complex projects comprising of multiple teams.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 8I, MS SQL Server 2003, MySQL
CMS: Drupal 8, WordPress
Framework: Zend, MVC Architecture, LAMP/WAMP stack.
Tools: PostgreSQL, Apache, Subversion, Git, WordPress, MySQL, Microsoft Office, AJAX, Visual Studio, JSON,Jira
Web Server: Apache, Xampp, Wamp, Lamp
IDE S: Eclipse IDE, Net Bean, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, and Sublime text.
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix.
Methodology: Agile, Scrum
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Implemented business logic with PHP scripts to interface with a MySQL database.
- Built custom modules and libraries in Drupal.
- Worked with Drupal modules, theming, distributions & content management.
- Migration of content from Drupal 6 To 7.
- Involved with both maintaining / updating & developing new client websites.
- Maintained SQL Server Database (with PDO SQLSRV).
- Worked on Linux and UNIX platforms. Also, worked with XML, XSD, and Restful APIs.
- Integrating REST web services PHP based API's into the site.
- Involved in database design, maintenance and administration.
- Developed various sections using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Velocity, Ajax, Jason and Spring web service.
- Involved in Website Code Optimization.
- Wrote concise, clean, modular CSS, HTML, Drupal and PHP codes.
- Worked on Drupal to create custom widgets.
- Develop site themes with LESS or SASS and traditional CSS.
- Maintaining SQL server database and updating PHP script.
- Using three kind of database Granite Database, Oracle, MySQL.
Confidential, Westfield, MA
Sr. PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Implemented HTML5 feature like, local storage, data and required attributes and sliders.
- Worked on CMS such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Implemented CSS3 features like, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Created New Templates for the administrator areas with various options to be implemented Using Drupal 7.
- Developed common CSS classes for the user interface using CSS and CSS3.
- Used Jquery-Ajax plug-in to GET the data in JSON format and displayed on HTML page.
- Involved in providing pseudo application level code to interact with API's, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used Drupal 7 for content management system and Sub Version (SVN) for Version control.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Developed custom Drupal 7 Theme to effectively address business requirements.
- Worked on Jquery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request and Jqueryplug-in for calendar, calculator and printing options.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Successfully implemented new modules and themes into Drupal core to allow for rapid development.
- Responsible for website maintenance client websites daily involving HTML, CSS, Drupal.
- Worked on coding optimized SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, MS SQL and Oracle
- Involved in Functional testing, Load and code based Testing.
- Use of PHP and Zend framework.
- Used Drush for application control, manipulation and maintaining Drupal websites in Aquia cloud.
- Implemented Jquery code to create various design sliders on Home pages of websites.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Developed Drupal-based website, including: Content types, Views and other functional requirements.
- Worked on Web Form Security for Forms authentication of user's registration.
- Worked on an open-source CMS to build website using Drupal8.
- Designed forms and user interfaces for administrator, supervisor and employee using Drupal and CSS.
- Created DRUPAL modules for quick approvals, billing and pay rates, custom reporting and payroll Integration.
- Extensively worked on efficient Drupal websites and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features, Panels, Services, and Context.
- Implemented Drupal Hooks API
- Content Migration from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Involved in implementing MVC architecture to segregate business logic from the view using OOP in PHP 5.
- Used PHPMYADMIN for MySQL connectivity and management.
- Created report generator that queried the MYSQL database for user-specified information.
- Used AngularJS including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Implemented Bootstrap in developing UI.
- Deployed the application software on the Linux Server via Juniper router configuration.
- Worked on Acquia Cloud environment.
- Involved in Functional testing, Load and code based Testing.
PHP/ Web Developer
- Worked on Design, UI, HTML, CSS, Jquery, JSP, accessibility, and optimization.
- Developed web pages using panels and customized views.
- Developed custom modules and Hooks.
- Worked on conditional based rules.
- Worked on user management (roles & permissions).
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.
- Utilized various JQUERY plug-in to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Designed wireframes and mockups for new web interface for a network analysis virtual appliance.
- Worked on developing responsive elements in a webpage.
- Working on responsive layout and mobile device optimization.
- Worked with full UI control of HTML/CSS, maintaining code and cleanliness.
- Created some prototype to implement some of the latest features of HTML and CSS.
- Worked with back end developers to implement AJAX and dynamic HTML functionality in Jquery.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Maximized page load by analyzing content and making Adjustments to the code (by following optimization standards).
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
Environment: PHP, DRUPAL (v6, v7), Java, WORDPRESS, BOOTSTRAP, CSS, THEME
- Involved in developing responsive web pages using media queries and Bootstrap.
- Responsible for the all the client side UI validation and implementing the business logic based on user generated events.
- Developed AngularJS Filters in the view templates for the text manipulations.
- Created custom directives and custom filters using Angular JS built in $http service from controller through dependency injection.
- Developed AngularJS modules to separate application views, controllers and models.
- Developing Web application using PHP that allows to the business owners to advertise their promotions in the website and help their customers to search for those businesses and its promotions.
- Built AJAX pages using PHP and created various asynchronous web applications
- Effectively maintained and troubleshoot bugs/errors of the website and PHP scripts by having the ability to solve complex problems and pay attention to details.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on SQL database.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design.