- I am a very Passionate Developer/Coder who breathes and lives Front End (UI) technologies. With 8 years of professional experience in solving Real - world front end problems by developing, Supporting and improving performance of modern Web based applications using Angular JS and around 2 Years of experience in React JS/ Redux frame works.
- Good Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Expertise in Designing and Developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS and React JS, and with other UI technologies such as Java Script, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML, XML, Flex 3.0.
- Expertise in Angular modules like Angular-animate, Angular-Cookies, Angular-Filter, Angular- Route, Angular-Mocks, Angular - Recourse, Angular-Sanitize, Angular-Touch and Angular-Bootstrap.
- Create various Web & CMS applications using Php, WordPress and Shopify.
- Ability to understand and write efficient code in ES 6 and Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA
- Experience and building an isomorphic application using React.js and Redux with GraphQL on server side.
- Built administrator page displaying profile information in React.js and GraphQL.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Working Experience using component based architecture provided by Angular 2 and TypeScript.
- Extensive experience in JQuery, JQuery plugins, AJAX, dynamic HTML, JSON, JS with Bootstrap and Node.js.
- Experience in Restful and Soap Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Extensively used the repositories like GitHub and SVN.
- Extensive use of Grunt & Gulp as a build tool for projects.
- Worked in various development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM), V-Model.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Fargo, North Dakota
- Worked with Bootstrap Components which are written in Angular JS using Angular-UI components.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the inbuilt MVC Architecture with AngularJS. Created Single Page Applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Re-factored, re-architected, and enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVVM/MVC pattern for improved source code maintenance.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework AngularJS 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js. Used flickity.js for creating carousel-images.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Created social login using gigya. Integrated the social accounts with the express account.
- Designed and implemented the Mongo DB schema. Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Wrote data mutations in GraphQL which allows user to update their username and password information.
- Worked with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX used Babel, webpack.
- Thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing. Used Firebug for debugging and for element styling.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Mongoose API to access the Mongo DB from Node JS.
- Worked on version control system, on day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
- Used Bugzilla and Red mine for bug tracking to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
Sr. Front End Developer
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Worked on Angular Bootstrap for templates designing and to create mockup data.
- Used Rectangular, Promise and Services in AngularJS for calling API's and build some custom directives
- Developed applications using Angular JS - Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc. Improved dependency injection for modular development and component isolation using AngularJS.
- Worked on implementing angular plugins such as Toaster, Sticky Header, Angular Scroll for error message handling on Apex application. Involved in fixing cross-browser issues and unit testing.
- Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication.
- Built rich interactive D3.JS graphics and visualizations of data, to communicate key concepts to readers.
- Having Hands on Experience in Developing Graphs using d3.js and canvas JS framework.
- Adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Contributed and developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Used AngularJS for rich Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search
- Solely responsible for setting up of development environment for Node.js and MongoDB.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with mongodb.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Worked with Restful Web Service for RPC integration style. Used AngularJS Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Implemented Angular Single Page Application (SPA) using State-provider and Transforming Angular 1 to Angular 2.
- Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Ran Bower and Grunt components and wrote the scripting using Node.js.
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Git hub.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design to make the web pages responsive with Bootstrap framework.
- Defined different media queries for different devices. Interact with business team and gather requirements.
- Gathered and designed user cases for UI requirements. Prototyped UI designs using: Visio, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator, Flash, PowerPoint and Visual Interdev. Hand coded prototyped UI designs using Home Site
- Involved in Developing User Interface using MXML, Action Script and CSS.
- Messaging Service of FLEX Data Services (LCDS) used for communication and real time collaboration.
- Deployed Flex Applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Converted HTML prototypes into wire frames. Prepared the business report with the help of Wire frames.
- Involved in GUI design, Screen navigation, and database design with using various technologies like Adobe Dreamweaver MX.
- Developed Presentation layer with Struts, JSTL, and JSP tiles and Java script. enabled interaction with flash and JSP and Tag Libraries
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in oracle SQL
- Used Firebug tool for debugging. Version control through SVN.
- Use Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express.
- Worked with NPM commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node js applications.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Developed a Single Page Application using AngularJS framework using AGILE methodology.
- Developed Angular Custom Directives for Custom Layouts, Dialogs and Pagination.
- Involved in cross-browser compatibility testing and unit testing using QUnit, Protractor.
- Design and develop eCRF (electronic Case Report Forms) using the Medidata RAVE.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Managed cloud based projects on agile for esteemed clients. Used SAAS, PAAS & IAAS based cloud models, Virtualization of Servers and compute storage.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using Angular JS.
- Developed the custom data grids upon JQuery framework to deliver the business data.
- Worked with Firebug to locate the issues through different browsers.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, stored procedures.
- Debug the application using Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for IE.
- Extensively worked with JQuery and Bootstrap for Effects. Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Develop numerous marketing programs (logos, brochures, newsletters, Info graphics, presentations and flex designs and guaranteed that they exceeded the expectations of our clients.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Given major contribution in client side coding using Angular.JS framework and specific framework.
- Implemented Cross Browser compatibility & Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc. Used JMeter to test the performance of the Application.
Jr. Web Developer
- Worked in AGILE and Scrum development environments. Interacted with business system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Used Ajax to update a portion of a web page by reducing bandwidth usage and load time in web pages.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.