- Over 4 Years of professional experience in the following phases of software development including Requirements analysis and Debugging, Development, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation and web applications.
- Good Exposure in HTML5/CSS3 development.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good Knowledge in development of web based technologies in HTML /HTML 5, CSS /CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, JSON and Ajax.
- Experience on Angular JS and Responsive Design.
- Had good hands on experience with the React, React Native and Redux.
- Experience in designing and developing Grid view Controls, Forms, and Validation Controls using ASP.NET.
- Knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 in implementing Model, View and Controllers with State Management, Security, Action methods Etc.
- Good Experience with Angular JS 2.0.
- Developed custom Web Application Interfaces using HTML and CSS to meet the requirements of the client.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, Database design and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing different IDE's, Notepad++, Eclipse, Brackets and Sublime text.
- Worked in different work environments following Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Well experienced in debugging sites utilizing Firebug and Developer tools.
- Experienced in Designing table - less layouts and table-based Layouts.
- Good Knowledge in designing the user interactive & responsive web application wireframes and mockups using tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC.
- Experience in Client Side designing and validations using HTML and Java Script.
- Using of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Experience in Core java concepts such as Collection framework, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, communication skills, management of time and team skills with an intention to endeavor to accomplish project due dates under unpleasant and stressful environment.
- Highly Curious about new front-end developed technologies and adept at instantly and altogether mastering them with a keen consciousness of new industry improvements and the development of programming solutions.
- Worked closely with the project management and marketing team to totally characterize specifications to guarantee project approvals.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing the new solutions to meet the business requirements.
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Working in designing the user interface for the application.
- Used React Material UI components as reusable components.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components that contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for React UI. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components and worked on React workbook.
- Used React-autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Developed the React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Developed the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Participated in code review, mentoring sessions and used GIT as version control for GIT interactions.
- Involved in understanding the responsive web design principles and making the site responsive without using bootstrap framework.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Working on designing the applications forms, creating dashboards and adding validations to the forms.
- Building the client-side application integrating with Rest API's.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React JS, Redux, MySQL database, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA.
Confidential - Wilmington, NC
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Used ReactJS for passing data between components. Used Prop for parent to child, Used Callback and states for child to parent transfer and between child to child used both prop, callback and states.
- Responsible for setting up React environment which includes setting up a build system with Webpack 3, NPM, Babel for ES6 transpiling, React Router 4 for app Routing, Redux for state management.
- Coordinated with the Architect and mobile development team in scaffolding for developing the AgTech Mobile application with latest technologies like React Native and Redux Frameworks.
- Created an Application using React Native framework for both iOS & Android.
- Training developers on the React library and lifecycle.
- Creating new React/React-Native components, containers, services, and APIs for prototypes.
- Created React components, using Redux for unidirectional data flow.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Implemented JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the front end of the application.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Implemented HTML5 feature like, local storage, data and required attributes and sliders.
- Created HTML5 navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML
- Implemented CSS3 features like, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Involved in Creating and Consuming Restful Services using Node JS.
- Experience with Rest and HTTP protocols and implementation with android applications.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.
- Writing queries for accessing MySQL dev environment database for checking data.
- Utilized various JQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Use React JS to create more responsive webpage's, which can be compatible with all the browsers and compatible with the different devices.
- In React JS developed efficient updating of HTML document when data changes and it's a Single Page Application.
- Creating websites that are user-friendly and mobile applications for Android and iOS using the Responsive Web Design.
- In Node JS developed intensive web applications like video streaming sites and single page applications.
- Performed client side validations over the forms using Angular JS.
- Integrated the various modules of the application and performed the various unit test cases using JUnit and also helped the QA team for the regression/integration testing.
- Worked in AJAX to enhance the user experience.
- Worked on design part using tools like Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Used Adobe Muse for building interactive web designs and cross browser, cross platform desktop and mobile applications.
- Developed pixel perfect markups in Azure and Photoshop.
- Created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format using Angular JS.
- Developed Browse and Checkout modules of the application for different mobile and tablet versions using Bootstrap.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Angular JS, JSON, Bootstrap, MVC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, SQL, Brackets, Notepad++.
- Created External Style Sheets to web pages using CSS3.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Worked on form validations on Angular JS.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications.
- Experience in developing the mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- Experience in transforming Graphic Designer's static prototypes/wireframes and UX Requirements into Functional.
- Involved in translating Wireframes & Photoshop designs into functional prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
- Worked on SQL Functions.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, angular JS and HTML5.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Implemented a search page for the user to search for the devices based on advanced filters.
- Created a two way Data-binding between the selected elements and the model is then used as the input for the filter by using Angular JS.
- Debugged many pages using firebug.
- Designed web pages to suit the application layout using Adobe Photoshop CS4.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Converting HTML data to HTML5 and Bootstrap to match the layout of new website.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used advanced level of JQuery, AJAX, Java Script, CSS3 and pure CSS3 layouts.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
Environment: HTML4.01/5, CSS2/3, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Angular JS, JSON, Bootstrap, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Brackets, Notepad++.
- Responsive design approach using HTML and CSS to support device integration.
- Worked with CSS Background, Layouts, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and behaviors in CSS.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Used JQUERY to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Built the UI part of address verification service where users can select or ignore recommended address using JQuery Ajax and bootstrap model.
- Knowledge on implementing directives and scope values using Angular JS for an existing webpage.
- Involved in the unit testing of the application.
Environment: HTML4.01, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, Angular JS, JSON, Notepad++, Eclipse.