- Around 6+ years of Professional IT experience in Web Application Development as a PHP/Drupal Developer and Software Engineer in System Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation.
- Extensive experience in developing various web applications in all major versions of PHP 5.X, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, DHTML, XHTML, Drupal CMS.
- Experience in developing applications in LAMP, WAMP, XAMPP and Acquia Drupal Environments.
- Experience in developing the front end using HTML5, CSS3.
- Excellent experience from Drupal 7/8.
- Highly experienced using Drupal and WordPress Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying and testing existing Drupal modules.
- Having Experience in Custom module and Theme development in Drupal 7 and 8. Multilingual and multi - domain redirections handling using custom modules.
- Experienced in Drupal custom themes and custom modules development and resolving Drupal configuration issues.
- Superior ability to work with Drupal block content and Layouts.
- Using CSS webpage layouts experience in creating the web pages and experience in usability and accessibility concepts.
- Experience in Portal development both for an existing website or from the scratch.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using PHP and implemented web applications both in Windows and Linux environment.
- Experience with database SQL development and excellent knowledge working with relational database systems such as MySQL.
- Experience with version control such as Git. Expertise with GIT source code repository and branching strategies.
- Experience with Zend MVC Frameworks and as well as e-commerce web environments such as CCK, views, Drush and Agile development.
- Experience in API Integration (REST).
- Experience in Integrating Google API’s for maps, social networking API’s.
- Excellent in cross Browsers front end and responsive designs with or without framework like Bootstrap for different browsers such as Firefox, Chrome and IE.
- In depth experience with issue tracking tools such as Jira.
- Experience in debugging, problem solving, optimization and testing skills.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software development model like Scrum, Agile Methodology.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analyticalcapabilities, ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments.
- Strong knowledge to understand in gathering Business requirements.
- Great team player, quick learner, and has proven excellent communication skills with co-workers in highly paced environment.
- Knowledgeable with W3C standards, WAI, ADA & Sections 508 and 504 compliances.
Languages: PHP 5.x, PL/SQL
Web Design: Dream weaver 8, Notepad++, CMS Frameworks, Symfony2, WordPress, Code Igniter, Drupal 6, 7 and 8, Zend, Joomla, Word Press, and Magento, Laravel.
Applications: MS Office, MS Visual Studio, Blender, Dream Weaver, Git, Adobe Flash, Net Beans, Eclipse, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Flash.
Web Servers: WAMP, LAMP, XAMPP.
Databases: MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server.
Cloud Computing: AWS, Cloud Factory.
Confidential, New York
Front End PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Adapting a good Exposure on Drupal Version 8.x, with core and contributed modules.
- Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible websites on DRUPAL platformutilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Involved in Installing, theming, customizing Drupal systems, including Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
- Worked on HTML5/CSS and jQuery in a Drupal based CMS environment.
- Worked on Drupal Hooks API.Created custom modules in Drupal8 and created a views display style plugin for Drupal8.
- Develop, test and implement cross-browser compatible DRUPAL themes using valid XHTML/CSS.
- Translating and changing the logos and languages where ever is needed.
- Created Drupal modules for Active log sessions and Commerce.
- Worked as a part of team on a series of Drupal sites, which included custom panels,blocks, content types and views that allow every user to customize the look of their site.
- Leveraged MVC design pattern to organize AngularJS controllers, Custom directives, factories and views.
- Endure that the code is written keeping in mind any security issues such as SQL INJECTION.
- Created and Updated WordPress Plugins and modules for our internal website including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creations, plugins and widgets.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS 2.0/4.0.
- Experience in developing WordPress plugins and modules and embed into active pages in PHP. Experience in working on image module in WordPress, Crop after upload, change order for drag and drop, logo change in admin panel etc.
- Experience on working with Custom Directives, Controllers, Services, filters modules of AngularJS.
- Experience in Creating and Consuming RESTful web services using WebApi2.0.
- Experiencing in writing the code that meets web accessibility guidelines (WCAG or Section 508).
Environment: Drupal 8/7, PHP,HTML5, CSS3, jQuery,AngularJS, MySQL,JSON, JIRA, Restful services, AJAX, WebServices, Acquia .
Confidential, New York
Front End PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Responsible for understanding the business requirements of the client.
- Building the website from scratch in Drupal 7.
- Created different content types in Drupal 7. (Article, Slide, Slideshow etc.).
- Expertise Front-End (CSS base styles) stages of thedesign.
- Implementation and Maintenance of Web application in Drupal Using PHP.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and AngularJS.
- Implemented the Agile Scrum process to manage project.
- Experience on User interface and other essential APIs in Drupal 7.
- Experience in Storing and retrieving data like Fields, views, State API in Drupal 7.
- Wrote clean, less, and reusable codes for various listing and saving operation so that same codes canbe used in several other functionalities of the website.
- Implemented proper error handling methods.
- Worked in co-ordination with QA Testing / Analysis Team in fixing issuesand implementing new suggestions.
- Created a site to organize client contracts, reconcile data inconsistencies and summarize monthly financial data using symphony, Ember.js.
- Created responsive design and interaction between the pages using Ember.
- Built a reporting site to show customized dashboards of historical data processing rates using JIRA, Ember.
- Developed Admin Console for few modules like statistics and Report generation, created PDFs, and excel sheet-using php.
- Understanding and writing the code meeting the requirements of WCAG.
Confidential, New Jersey
PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Responsible for creating content types, blocks, headers and footers. Responsible for Designing for sidebars and taking the content from the database in Drupal 7.
- Theming and designing the site using Bootstrap. Creating a responsive website according to the client requirements.
- Responsible for background working on open source technologies including HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS, Bootstrap.
- Responsible for implementing the template form PSD to HTML.
- RESTFUL web services and development and consumption. Used SVN as versioning system.
- Developed user interfaces for client facing dashboards/web portals and consumed JSON data.
- Responsible for getting data for the backend and building print report pages.
- Responsible for making responsive web layouts using Bootstrap.
- Responsible for creating high-performance web pages per given mockup designs, business requirements and technical specifications using Box Model.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database as the backend.
- Converted wireframes and raw image layouts from a graphic designer team into necessary CSS/HTML themes.
- Used jQuery for creating different menus, dialog boxes, and used different jQuery plugins for calendar, calculator and printing options.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Developed Custom Module for maintaining the inventory of applications obtained from different Web Services in JSON protocol.
PHP Developer (Intern)
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed/Design the application using WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) architecture.
- Communicated with client to fetch requirement and analyze requirement for developing functionality accordingly.
- Integrated existing WordPress modules as well as created custom themes, modules, views, functions and hooks.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using UI and MVC architecture.
- Extensively worked with jQuery UI for Effects.
- Used phpMyAdmin to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web.
- Tracked and fixed bugs that were found during various phases of developments.