- Over 8+ years of IT extensive professional experience as a UI/Web Developer in Web - Designing, User Interface development, integrating, implementing of highly transactional and scalable web applications using web technologies.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm for React performance optimization
- Experience in implementing MongoDB CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations by using Mongoose library in Node-JS.
- Maintaining Parent and child elements by using State and Props in React JS.
- Proficient in handling Twitter Bootstrap framework i.e., the concept of Grids, making use of advance components like Navs, Navbars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Monolithic architecture using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
- Expertise in implementation and development of RESTful Web APIs, and expose endpoints using HTTP methods like GET, POST.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS Using Web Standards.
- Stared Implementing React JS to render large data sets on the application view.
- Strong working knowledge on Relational and NOSQL databases like MS-SQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra.
- Good working experience on bug tracking tools like JIRA, CRM, Bugzilla, Remedy and Tracking Testing phase.
- Good knowledge of using task runners like Grunt, Gulp and Yeoman to build the scripts, for minifying the script files and has experience in using Bower to install front end dependencies.
- Hands on working experience on building and deploy tools - Ant, Gradle, Maven and Jenkins build.
- Strong understanding on working with SCM/ Version Control Management tools like Clear Case, SVN, CVS, VSS.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM, Test driven development (TDD) methodologies.
Database: Oracle 12c, MySQL, MongoDB.
Developer Tools: Eclipse, UML Modeling, MS Office
Version Control Tools: Git (GitHub, GITLAB), SVN, CVS, CI&CD
Operating System: Windows (All Distributions), UNIX, Linux, Mac OS
Debugging Tools: W3c validator, IE Tester, Firebug, Chrome Inspector
IDE & Tools: IntelliJ, Brackets, Notepad++, Visual Studio 2010, Eclipse, NetBeans, Sublime, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Application/Web server: Apache Tomcat server, IIS, WebLogic, Web Sphere.
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Front-End Developer
- Worked For making asynchronous AJAX calls in Views, JQuery Ajax implemented with Kendo UI View Model.
- Created Directives, Controllers and Services by using React JS. Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, j Query Angular JS and Angular4.0.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback. Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer and the HTML coder.
- Designing UX with proper consideration to Accessibility and correct usage of real estate
- Experience in Java Spring, Java Spring boot and developed our application on Java8.
- Involved in developing applications using React JS- Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Co-ordination with client and team to deliver projects in timely manner and feedback loop with customer.
- Ensuring proper guidelines and checklists for writing crisp and bug-less code.
- Leading teams for delivering projects both in waterfall and agile models.
- Used ReactJS, Redux to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers.
- We test these builds using sauce labs in Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 10, and 11.
- Fine automation of manual tasks including validations.
- Has worked in React JS, typescript for client-side scripting and synchronizing java applications. Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
Confidential - Hoboken, NJ
Sr. UI Developer
- Engaged in Agile methodologies of Scrum and story discussions for software development.
- Reviewing User Documents and creating prototypes in Balsamic and taking client feedback.
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing and navigation, Components, Services.
- Developed View Models using Typescript.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed the front-end components using AngularJS Framework that leverages classical Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Created Navigation bar, Dropdown menu, Pagination, Modal, Form, and Table using Angular UI-Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed a web application by using Angular4 as front-end and using Web API to receive and pass data to back-end.
- Consumed RESTful web services from other internal applications to fetch the data and to display it on the webpage.
- Developed Python web services for processing JSON and interfacing with the Data layer.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Developed Python web services for processing JSON and interfacing with the Data layer.
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular 5, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Implemented full featured front-end application using Angular 5, TypeScript and jQuery.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Used Jasmine and Karma to run unit testing for the project.
- Implemented Restful API calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Familiar with version control systems like GitHub.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration of the application.
- Involved in Bug fixing and acceptance testing with test cases.
- Used JIRA project management tool to keep track of tasks and requirements.
- Used Maven build tool for managing the build process and dependency management automatically.
- Used My Eclipse IDE to develop the code and Sublime Text for developing UI components.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
Confidential - Cleveland, OH
- Experience working in fast paced Agile Environment. Attended daily stand up meetings and involved in the spring planning.
- Experience working with build, code package & source code management such as GIT.
- Making changes to the existing web application and created components like Role-based navigation menu, Advance search Bar, Create Account.
- Created responsive pages and made the website more user-friendly.
- Attended meetings with UX team to discuss shortcomings, suggestions, limitations of framework and technical glitches for the given wireframes.
- Worked with Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, Http Request.
- Created custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads).
- Worked with the team of architects to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Given major contribution in client-side coding using Angular.JS framework and specific framework.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap, custom media queries, with brand appropriate styles, colors, animations and font icons etc.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used Ajax, JSON with Jquery for request data and response processing.
- Finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing websites regarding the page layout and creative design.
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- Used jQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Worked on developing a suitable GUI for ATM locator.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.
Jr. UI Developer
- Worked in a group of 4 UI developers.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Redesigned and implemented complete website to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML especially for VBIS team.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Designed page - layouts using Dreamweaver and banner using Adobe Flash.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Oracle 8i, Pl/SQL.