- Experienced in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interactions, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing and Deployment.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap. Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo, Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Experienced in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong Experience in writing complex queries using Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySql.
- Experienced applying the latest software development approaches including MVC, event-driven applications using AJAX, Object Oriented (OO) Java Script, JSON and XML.
- Experienced using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, WaterfallModel and Test Driven Development.
- Experienced in working with IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse and Net Beans. Expertise in web-based GUIs development using Applets, Swings, JSP, HTML5, DHTML, CSS.
- Experienced on different OS like UNIX, Linux and windows operating systems.
- Experienced on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr. Java/UI Developer
- Requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and design the project.
- Involve in daily stand up and sprint planning sessions as part of AGILE Scrum Methodology.
- Involved in developing the front-end applications using web technologies like HTML/HTML 5, and CSS/CSS3.
- Designed and developed webpages using with HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, Ajax, Bootstrap, JSP and JQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Written back-end logic using servelets, Rest based Web services. Written controllers based on Spring MVC and made calls to JSP pages.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Framework andBootstrap.
- Experience using different Angularjs, JQuery and bootstrap plugins for the web pages.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFul Web Services using AJAX, JSON. All communication between the UI and the API layer in JSON, used for fast parsing and marshalling.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application. Developed DAO's (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Used Apache Ant to compile java classes and packages into jar/war archives, involved in Low Level and High Level Documentation of the product.
- Written SQL queries to get accurate number of items in the result from the search engine.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate business process. Involved in the performance testing and performance enhancement activities.
- Performed QA activities, Created test data, Test Cases and tested the application.
Confidential, Escondido, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed the application as Single Page Application using AngularJS MVC framework.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Participated in the development/conversion of numerous existing UI screens to AngularJS, connected to Java background through Web Service.
- Designed and developed Web Pages using JQuery, JQuery Mobile and AJAX.
- Used Ajax calls through Angular JS to populate the data tables on the front-end.
- Worked on developing web application on a mobile platform using JQuery mobile, JQuery Google API plugin and ASP.Net MVC.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.js, and JQuery. Participated in all the team activities with the agile methodology.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company standards.
- Experience with developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility based on W3C standards.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Experience with Restful Web services (REST) for client server communication. Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS pre processor including Ajax controls and XML.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON and JQuery. Wrote application level code to interact with the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON.
- Used call back functions and Http requests in Node.js. Good experience in Test Driven Development, Iterative and Incremental development.
- Have good experience in searching keywords on Express Modules.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site. Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations and used GRUNT and BOWER to run the task.
- Build, configured and deployed Web components on Web Logic application server and LESS.
- Wrote complex SQL statements to retrieve data from the DB2 database.
- Used all WEB SERVICE and GULP functionalities.tables.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Worked on UI development with technologies like HTML, AngularJS and JQuery.
- Developed internal application using Angular connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing and more (d3, backbone, jQuery, MySQL)
- Used MVC modules to integrate with MysqlExperienced in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Recreated web site design for a small coalition site to facilitate use of WordPress as a content management system (CMS).
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Created XHTML pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Involved in writing JQuery based AJAX requests using JQuery. Get (URL, data, callback, type) or JQuery. Ajax (options) and JQuery. post (url, data, callback, type)
- Used JQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions (like. ready ), hover, bind, click, key press
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery framework.
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js, backbone.js and Require.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Experience using different JQuery and bootstrap plugins for the web pages. Implemented responsive web design using media queries and bootstrap.
- Worked in Onsite-Offshore model. Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Successfully executed the entire test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.