- Expertise in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team Skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Strong experience and ability to code handcrafted semantic HTML and CSS with emphasis on browser compatibility.
- Responsible for setting up Angular.js framework for UI development, developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and Angular JS.
IDE'S AND Tools: Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, Sublime text
Debugging Tools: Firebug
Database: PL/SQL, MySQL
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
- Involved in designing and implementation of design pattern using spring framework.
- Developed different GUI Screens using HTML, DHTML, CSS to design the pages according to client experience workbench standards.
- Develop, Build and improve Method and Core Java based systems
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS in effective web design
- Performs troubleshooting of issues and performing periodic tasks required for the ongoing functionality of the software applications
- Extensive use of JQuery Events for manipulation of events and jQuery plugins for menus and widgets.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in development, design and implementation for front end part, used require JS framework for managing both package libraries and application files.
- Developed custom CSS styles and website theme for standard and uniform look and feel
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets(CSS)
- Actively involved in bug filing using client proprietary tools, implemented workflow modifications for improved bug resolution and tracking.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Develope the users application by editing updating using MVC pattern in Angular.js, implemented single page apps by using Angular Framework.
- Created JSON data driven and customized all the components, Design front-end architecture and define front-end coding convention for the company's system
- Perform code reviewing to enforce coding standards, check for JS syntax error and reload the browser when any file get changed
- Performed DOM manipulation using antive JS and JQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON AND XML, Tested corss-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer ToolBar
- Design layouts and icons with Photoshop for technical specification documents and converts them to HTML prototypes
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Used jQuery plugins autocomplete validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally
- Work collaboratively with Development and Services terams to fully understand product implementation.