- JAVA developer with 6+ years of experience in implementing Java/J2EE projects, working through Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation in Client/Server and web based n - tier architecture systems.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 2.3/2.4, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, JDBC, JNDI, IBM MQ Series, JSF, Python, MongoDB, angular.JS, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, Rest).
- Extensive experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Experience Front end part of the application using Angular.JS, Ext.JS, Backbone.JS, JQuery, Node.JS, React JS Html5 and CSS.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access Object etc.
- Extensive hands on experience in consuming as well as developing API for SOAP and REST based web services to integrate third party functional modules into the core application.
- Experience with several design patterns like Singleton, Factory Method, Prototype, etc. and architectures like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MVC.
- Proficient in several frameworks like Struts 2.0, Java Server Faces, and Hibernate 3.0/4.0 ORM, Spring Framework 3.0, spring MVC with GUI plug-ins like Tiles Framework, validation plug-ins like Validator Framework.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Have deep understanding of both Relational Database and also experience in non-relational database like MongoDB, Elastic Search.
- Experience with GWT (Google Web Toolkit).
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in using WSDL, SOAP, and Apache AXIS for Web Services.
- Expertise in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, XML, JSF and Swing.
- Extensive experienced in implementing single page applications using AngularJS directives, routing modules.
- Experience in using Maven and Ant for build automation.
- Have Strong experience in Database Design, Normalization, Data Flow Diagrams, Coding, Testing, Implementation, code migrations and good understanding of the complex systems.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with Junit and logging with Log4j.
- Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like BEA Web Logic Application Server, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Experience in writing the scripting language Groovy which can run on Java virtual machine.
- Experience in shell scripting and Python in Unix/Linux environment.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, JBoss, RAD and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Experience in using CVS, Rational Clear Case, SVN and Git for version control.
- Knowledge in developing System Design using UML methodology and preparation of class and sequence diagrams.
Application/Web Servers: Web sphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Jboss
Messaging Systems/web services: JMS API, MQ Series, SOAP, Restful WS, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXP, JAXB
Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-Access, MS SQL-Server.
Design Tools and IDE s: RAD, Eclipse, Rational Rose, UML, Rational ClearCase, Clearest, RUP, Visio 2000, Edit Plus, MS Front Page. RSA, WSAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, TDD, XP
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), Red Hat Linux, Windows XP, MS-DOS
Others: Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, ActiveMQ.
Version Control: SVN, CVS and Clear Case
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Work in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Involve in Requirements and Analysis, understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Developed Single Container Applications by writing the code in Angular JS.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 6 as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Created new Restful web services using Spring MVC framework using JSON data format.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Created custom Components and Directives for re-usable components.
- Develop the application with live testing from client-side.
- Worked on MicroServices to integrate the Server and Client-side code.
- Collaborate with the front-end design team and back-end team and to start converting the static files with the dynamic content with the data is retrieved from the database by the API calls.
- Implement asynchronous validation and controlled objects using Reactive forms.
- Prepare and dispense work assignments
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results
- Recommend business process flow improvements and clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management.
- Wrote various SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for data retrieval.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility issues and integration of the project.
- Extensively used the repositories like GIT and SVN.
- Extensive experience working under Agile methodologies environment (scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with various IDE’s such as Visual Studio Code, Web Eclipse and Notepad++.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Working with Agile Technologies, analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Involved in gathering requirements, deriving functional requirements and system requirements from the Business Requirements.
- Attended regular AGILE/SCRUM, meetings/ retrospective and story pointer based iteration meetings
- Attended implementation meetings for the scheduled production releases immediately after the defects were fixed for the existing applications
- Supported the weekly calls and resolving the incident tickets in Servicenow.
- The Designs and develops applications and user interfaces by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle within Confidential established framework.
- The webpages were designed and supported in accordance with the NVDA (Non-Visual Desktop Access) screen readers for visual impaired policy holders to access their Confidential accounts.
- Use Core java and Spring MVC Framework for application development within Confidential established framework
- Develop service layer using spring MVC.
- Use Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Use WB common framework and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code (CRUD).
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache concepts.
- Use tag libraries in JSP to embed business logic.
- Building RESTful APIs in front of different types of storage engines allowing other groups to quickly meet their Big Data needs.
- Develop CSS3 based web pages which are cross-browser compatible.
- Create conditional logics in pages using JSP tags and JSTL.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular forms and directives
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using JQuery plug-in
- Customize the Data Access Module using DAO patterns, to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Wrote various SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for data retrieval.
- Wrote UNIX Shell scripts and used UNIX environment to deploy the EAR and read the logs.
- Created Junit test cases to test the codes and validate the release.
- Junit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks Involve in developing Unit test framework using JUnit. Write JUnit test cases for every java class.
- Used Eclipse as IDE
- Deploying application on SAP NetWeaver Application Server.
- Code staging in GitHub and building in Jenkins for release night regressions
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification.
- Scrum Agile Areas of expertise include Agile Principles, Tasking Meetings/Retrospectives, Communication Relative Estimation, Story-Based Development, Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings and Conflict Resolution.
- Developed in Agile/Scrum methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Followed techniques and principles provided by test driven design paradigm for developing quality code.
- Created Autosys and hell scripting to the get the vendor files from the mount and process the file data.
- Installed and Configured Wily Introscope and to monitor web logic servers.
- Developed Windows and Linux Scripts that will call the backend Rest Micro services through CURL calls in getting the JSON Format to integrate with User Interface Application.
- Functionality is implemented by developing RESTful WebServices using spring Boot, JPA, Cloud foundry and Oracle Responsibilities.
- Developing Ant and Maven scripts to automate the compilation, deployment, and testing of Web and J2EE applications.
- Implemented a REST API for integration with leading Australian consumer real estate web application. Technology involved included, but is not limited to Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Implemented Life Quote POC using Spring, core, Spring MVC, SOAP, AJAX, and JQuery.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with jQuery, Angularjs and Spring, MVC.
- Developed the application implementing MVC Architecture, integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Utilized the latest front end Technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 for layouts.
- Developed Single Container Applications by writing the code in Angular JS.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked in modern, mobile ready responsive front end development with CSS3 media queries, AJAX, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS and jQuery.
- Developed web services Soap, WSDL and web services clients using JAXB and XML,
- API Identification and Resource Definition based on REST principles for various APIs.
- RESTful services and API database web interface development.
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, LDAP, JMS, and MQ Series by using RAD. Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Designed the application by implementing JSF Framework based on MVC Architecture, simple JavaBeans as a Model, JSP and JSF UI Components as View and Faces Servlet as a Controller.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC Implemented Business Logic using POJO's and used WebSphere to deploy the applications.
- Used JMS (Asynchronous/Synchronous) for sending and getting messages from the MQ Series.
- Configured hot folder configurations, customized checkout process for client requirement.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Used Spring with ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development of the application.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, Restful Services, Hibernate, Micro Services, Oracle, Mongo DB, Mockito, Log4j, JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Intellij and Web Sphere Application Server.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Followed Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Developed the User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using Angular JS and developed responsive Web pages using Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Used Spring JPA and Spring Repository pattern extensively.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for Application.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot with Spring MVC flow.
- Developed Restful Services using JAX-RS with Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture to enable Micro Services deploy on cloud.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with middleware services like JAX-WS, JAX-RS using SOAP and REST.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Implemented Spring Boot application with embedded jetty server to run the application on instance.
- Provided portable APIs for developing, exposing and accessing Web applications designed and implemented in compliance with principles of REST architectural style using JAX-RS and Apache jersey.
- Extensively used Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Automated application deployment in the cloud using Docker technology using Elastic Container Service scheduler.
- Worked on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of Multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- Used Rabbit MQ as Java Messaging Service for producing and consuming data between applications.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Developed test cases for Unit Testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Built No SQL schemas and maintaining sessions by Mongo DB.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Used Gradle build automation tool to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking for monitoring of work assignment in the system and Log4J was used to monitor the error logs.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used Git for version control and Intellij IDE for development of the application.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data, Restful Services, SOAP, JMS, Hibernate, JDBC, Oracle, Mongo DB, JUnit, Mockito, Gradle, JIRA, Jenkins, Unix, GIT, WebSphere Application Server.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Designed User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, AngularJS, and XML in a responsive grid layout. Implemented responsive design template to get a new interface in Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Used AngularJS Ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Responsible for implementing the business requirements using Spring Boot, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Implemented the application using Spring boot and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Cloud.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application
- Configured connection pooling on WebSphere server
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Performed Reference frame testing using SOAPUI and load testing with JMETER.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Extensively used Scrum Programming concept which is part of agile methodologies to work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environment.
- Designed business applications using web technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, AngularJS and JQuery based on the W3C standards.
- Designed the application by implementing Spring Framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Java Server Faces is java based web application framework intended to simplify development integration of web-based interface.
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing/debugging and implementation.
- Developed application using Spring framework that leverages that classic (Model view controller MVC) architecture.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module. Used spring security framework for authentication and authorization of the application.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control (IOC) and implemented using spring Annotation.
- Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XQUERY, XSL/XSLT, XML to navigate in XML documents
- DOM4J to process and parse XML files.
- Used RESTful Web Services to communicate with different application
- Implemented the WebServices and associated business modules integration.
- Designed the project using MVC, Session Facade, Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Designed and developed complex SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers & views using MySQL.
- Deployed the application in WebLogic Application server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers. service-oriented architecture (SOA) is an architectural pattern in computer software design in which application components provide services to other components
- Used Web Logic as application server.
- Experience in multiplatform Unix environments, with hands-on expertise scripting, and systems integration
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, JSF, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.1, Maven 3.0, Eclipse 3.5, RESTful WebServices, Design Patterns, WebLogic, SOA, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, JUnit, Log4j, MySQL, Unix.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Developing User Interface and implementing business process using HTML, JSP and Servlets.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Used Perl as a Scripting language for server-side scripting of web pages.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project.
- Wrote Servlet programming for the communication between web browser and server.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC