- Experience in developing a Responsive Web pages and designing Crossing browser compatibility with different platforms and screen sizes using Bootstrap.
- Experience with CSS utilities such as LESS, SASS, Twitter Bootstrap and Compass.
- Experience in designing web applications utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Progressive Enhancement techniques.
- Solid understanding of TypeScript, Angular 2/4/5/6 versions.
- Experience in UX design with a strong background working in Wireframes (low fidelity and high fidelity) Prototypes, Mock-ups, Storyboard and User Flows.
- Experience in visualization, creating visual designs, Product Logos, developing high quality of work, maintaining team, design reviews and handling whole project through its life cycle.
- Strong exposure to Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash, and a sketch app Confidential .
- Experience of Migration & Deployment of Applications with Upgrade Version of Applications.
- Formulated and documented UI architecture, components, and strategies for mitigating technical challenges.
- Experience in Utilizing tools that Vue.js provides to create large web applications with modular structure.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Experience implementing Npm, Gulp and Grunt for package management and installation of client-side dependencies using Bower.
- Experience Implementing back-end Web API with the use of MongoDB, Express's, and NodeJS and integrating REST services (API's), using JSON for data transfer between front end and back end .
- Experienced working with OAuth2.0 along with OIDC to grant access using SSO (Single Sign On).
- Used SVN, Perforce and GIT for version management and the workflows associated with them (branching & merging) and used Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) as a tracking tool for the Confidential .
- Involved in all phases of SDLC with good understanding of Agile/Scrum Development Methodologies.
- Expertise using IDE tools such as Notepad ++, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio code (VS Code), Sublime Text Editor, IntelliJ and Web Storm.
- Experience in implementing unit test cases using Jasmine, Mocha Chai, Avoriaz, Karma and E2E testing using protractor.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME's and also during the sprint meetings for Agile as well as Scrum development methodology.
- Strong Experience working directly with the external project team members (Clients, Consultants, Vendors, etc.) to capture their business processes and their requirements
Frameworks and Libraries: jQuery, Backbone JS, AngularJS, Angular 2/4/5/6, React JS, Vue.js, NodeJS
Database: MongoDB, Casandra
Package Manage: Npm, Grunt, Gulp
Languages: C, C++
Operating Systems: Windows XP/vista/7, Mac OS
IDE & Tools: Notepad++., Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Text
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, MSOffice, Axure, Confidential, Adobe creative suite
Version controls: SVN, GIT
Application Server: Web logic, Apache Tomcat server
Software Development: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD)
Confidential, Armonk, NY
- Created Responsive front-end Single Page Application (SPA ) development using Angular, Node.js, Angular Material, Angular CLI.
- Designed and Implemented the enhanced development platform performance by doing POC using Component based development in view of future frameworks like Angular 5/6, and NodeJS .
- Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and SOA services.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular6 .
- Integrated RESTful services ( API's). Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Used Angular Reactive form s to implement complex forms and performed the Angular 6 validation to validate user inputs and to create user-friendly web application using Form Builder.
- Implemented UI- slider functionality using Angular6 and improved performance of the application responsible for overseeing creation of external Hosted Pay Page (HPP) and Hosted Pay Form (iFrame ) which integrated to payments gateway.
- Collected and projected fetched data into respective fields ( textboxes, checkboxes, drop -down) using JSON objects.
- Implemented Angular 6 validation to validate user inputs and to create user-friendly web application.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful API’s using OAuth 2.0 through Okta Identity access.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites and for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome/IE Developer Toolbar, Augury for debugging/browser compatibility.
- Worked on VSTS, GIT as a version control and Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various API's, Swagger UI as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption.
- Utilized NPM scripts for build and test environments in a Node.js application.
- Responsible of deploying web application existing in VSTS deployment groups over cloud services (web and worker roles) on Azure.
- Developed the application using Agile Scrum methodology, Sprint meetings and attended daily standup meetings.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Bootstrap, jQuery, SASS, Angular 6, Node.js, DB2, AJAX, JSON, REST APIs, JIRA, Agile scrum, Oauth2.0, Okta, GIT, VSTS, Azure, WebStorm, VS Code.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed CSS styles to maintain uniformity of all screens throughout the application and position of screen objects.
- Used Vue.js events distribution and parent chain for parent-child component communication
- Worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Generated Vuex actions and mutations for every action type in order to accurate relay state changes and keep Vuex stores synchronized.
- Assist in creating Analytics pages by creating reusable chart components using Chart.js and Vue.js.
- Bring the front-end up-to-date with current technologies such as implementing Webpack, ESLint, Babel, Vue.js, Vue Router, Vetur and Vuex. Previously the web application, among other things, was not modular, used jQuery heavily, and no state management.
- Worked on Responsive web design (RWD) using bootstrap which adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids, flexible images, and CSS3 media queries.
- Implemented authentication system using Local Storage on the client side and using third party Single Sign On (SSO) using OAuth 2.0, Redis (Session Store) on the server side.
- Worked with front end build environment of Grunt, Node JS and GIT version control system and also used Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) as a tracking tool for the Confidential .
- Created unit testing using JUnit, Mocha chai, Avoriaz and Karma for each delivered Component/module.
- Integrated the application with Spring MVC using Spring Boot , Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Configured Jenkins as a common build engine to build and deploy applications to DEV, QA and PROD environments.
- Participated daily meetings and Weekly Sprint Retrospective Meetings to Brief on Technically Complex issues to the team and to the client.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and business units.
- Implemented CSS Box Model and styled web pages using CSS preprocessor LESS and implemented Mix ins, functions, custom grid systems.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Implemented various screens for front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM library.
- Experience using React components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency and Created flux stores to migrate an existing flux app to redux.
- Extensive use of Higher Order Components in a React-Redux application.
- Worked on Search Engine Optimization tactics and Troubleshoot issues in Angular.js Applications.
- Performed unit test using Jasmine and Karma, integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and work close to QA
- Used Git, Postman, Visual Studio, Web Storm, and SQL Server Management Studio in daily development activities
- Implemented Agile and SCRUM methodology in the user modules to develop an efficient application.
- Tracking bugs using JIRA, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them through the work flow.
- Developed, tested, and deployed Storify Business feature set in Node.js with Express and Mongo DB backend, incorporating APIs from Twitter, Type kit, Stripe, and others for Storify features.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings for tracking progress on each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Worked closely and involved in UI reviews with architect and business units to collect UI & UX Requirements.
- Used Bootstrap for creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive Web design and media queries to style web pages.
- Assisted in formulation and clear definition of system objectives and overall scope.
- Created Responsive Web Design and data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI Using AngularJS.
- Utilized various jQuery plug-in to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used AJAX for implementing functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Developed Single page applications using Java script framework Angular JS.
- Designed web site mockups, navigation buttons, Etc. using Adobe Photoshop.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using Axure , Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Developed complete checkout process using different Angular.js modules and services by using dependency injection for creating controllers.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using Angular JS.
- Generate reports of Company’s management report such as inventory report, sales report and progress within their chosen project building programs.
- Used JSON for data exchange between the client and server.
- Used "git stash", to store the changes of the running project and involved in Code review sessions.
- Used SOAP-based Web Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, and JAXB).
- Developed and performed test cases using jasmine and Karma in the unit test and used the protractor and Http-server for the End2End testing and Testing Web services using Soap UI tool.
- Involved in integrating different modules and deploying to development, pre-production and production servers.
- Worked in Agile Environment and Contributed positively to the overall team and participated in stand-up meetings, planning, design and business-development working.
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using Microsoft Visio and Gliffy.
- Made AJAX calls using backbone.js for getting the data and parsing it for showing on the web page.
- Used XML Web services with SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain uniformity of all screens throughout the application and position of screen objects.
- Maintained existing code with the help of HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Utilized various jQuery plug-in to build Rich Internet Application to make it look more intuitive.
- Participated Weekly Meetings to Brief on Technically Complex issues to the team and to the client.
Jr. Web Developer
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the Business requirements and Gathered information for enhancing the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Developed HTML and CSS web pages from scratch images that were provided by the UX Designer.
- Code on Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure. Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Created HTML navigation menu, in which the role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from database in the form of XML.
- AJAX training and implemented it to communicate with servers.
- Participated actively in code reviews to understand functional design and business process flow of system.