- Around 4 years of experience in web development as a UI Developer, Frontend developer, and Web developer in various environments.
- Front End / UI Web Developer with extensive experience in UI Development, Web design, Web Development, and testing web pages with Usability standards.
- Strong problem - solving ability and analytical skills and able to integrate quickly into team and work independently toward team goals.
- Expert-level knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility and design constraints and analytics. Developed RWD using Media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Experience in working with templating engines like jQuery Templates, jQuery Grow, jQuery Element and Tumbles.
- Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including requirements gathering through client interaction, Design, Documentation, Development, Integration, Testing, Configuration and Production Support.
- Experience in major web applications servers, including Apache Tomcat, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Participated in development of a well responsive single page application using Bootstrap framework, and jQuery in conjunction with HTML5, CSS3 standards, with front-end UI team.
- Using the HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section, Canvas etc.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created Angular JS Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
Libraries & frameworks: AngularJS 1.x/2.0/4.0, React, Node.js
Reporting Tools: D3.js, Angular Fusion Charts
Web Services Technologies: Chart.js XML, JSON, AJAX, REST
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN
Unit Testing Tools: Jasmine, QUnit, Karma, Mocha, Chai
Task runner & Bundler: Gulp, Grunt, Webpack
Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD
Deployment Operating Systems: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows, Linux, Mac OS
IDEs: Eclipse, Vim, WebStorm, NetBeans, Sublime
Confidential, Irving, TX
Front End Developer
- Designed/developed a consumer receipt organizer and retail promotion application for mobile devices with HTML 5, CSS 3.0, and JQuery Mobile.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML, and CSS.
- Developer mobile site for marketing campaigns by using JQuery Mobile.
- Involved in migrating Order Management System application from Angular 1.x to React - Redux with new layout on the electrode platform.
- Creating view layer with different components. Drop down list, search bar, log in, forms all these are implemented through react components.
- Using babel for transpiring JSX and ES6 syntax to get compatible with modern browsers
Confidential, Forth Worth, TX
Front End UI Developer
- Wrote maintainable and extensible code in an Agile environment based on client requirements.
- Collaborated with team members to improve UI of the existing websites in a timely manner and made it responsive with AngularJS and PHP framework.
- Ensured cross-browser, cross platform and multiple device type compatibility for the websites and perform quality assurance on finished sites.
- Benefited with the clients by describing the boundaries of the applications through data flow right from capturing and processing to reporting.
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Code websites, create wireframes, storyboards to demonstrate the user journey, actions and contexts and comps to design UX/UI, produce Flash and jQuery animations.
- Creation of page templates, CSS style sheets, HTML & platform-specific presentation layer code, content and style guides as a hands-on team member throughout development and implementation.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mockups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following W3C standards.
- The front-end use HTML5, CSS3, LESS and Bootstrap to build a single page web app that communicate with back-end via REST API.
- Developed different components through Angular-CLI for the web application.
- Developed a responsive website for a cotton export company in India providing publicity for their products to increase sales.
- Created an informative MVC based architecture for the sales of various cotton products.
- Active participant in optimizing SQL and establishing indexes for better performance.
- In corporation of this website increased the sales by approximately 40% in both domestic and global markets.
- Experience in Web Technologies using HTML, CSS and PHP.
- Experience in Database Development using SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Experience in Unit, Integration, System, Regression, and Database testing.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis of the requirements of the system.
- Took Active part in Design and Development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in creating Use cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams for the system using UML.
- Data stored and managed in back-end MySQL database and the front-end user interface using WinForms (C#).
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC.
- Involved in an AGILE based approach to UI Development, completed defined user stories in rally successfully and fixed defects in HPQC.