- UI Developer with 5 Years of Experience on Enterprise, developing, testing and implementing of various client/server N - tier web application using multiple UI-Technologies and software development methodologies.
- Involved in the Software Life Cycle phases like AGILE and estimating the timelines for projects.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept. Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Expertise developing Responsive web design (RWD) application with client scripting language and serve scripting languages like Node.js, Express.js and React.js.
- Worked on developing CRUD applications using MERN stack (MongoDB, Express, ReactJS and NodeJS), ES6 and REST based API.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Wire-framing, Bootstrap.
- Experience in using GULP, GRUNT for minifying of libraries and stylesheets, running unit test.
- Hands-on experience with CSS LESS/SASS Pre-Processor.
- Extensive knowledge in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Experience on working with CSS3 Background, Media Queries, Layouts, positioning, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors like the Box model.
- Expertise in implementing Bootstrap plug-ins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows
- Integrated React and Redux to keep track of application state and designed Side Bar to create or destroy planets with dispatched actions that manipulate objects within canvas.
- Experience in working with build tools such as Babel, Gulp and Webpack.
- Experience in Node environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp and Groovy Bower.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX and JSON.
- Expertise in Restful, SOAP web services to integrate between Applications to Application.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services and hands on experience in developing and registering web services using JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ, JAX-RS, SOAP, RESTful using Jersey, WSDL, UDDI registry.
- Experience in creation of AWS components SNS, SQS, Lambda (Java, Node), EC2, ELB, ECS.
- Developed Microservices to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Good Knowledge in implementing client - server business applications using Microservices.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts like writing Oracle SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages and have knowledge on NoSQL DB, MongoDB, and Couch DB.
- Experience in creating business reports using Jasper Reports, JFreeCharts and D3.js.
- Proficient in application deployment on JBoss, WebSphere MQ, ActiveMQ, WebLogic, Tomcat.
- Proficient in developing Unit Testing Cases using JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, and SoapUI
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) for java code quality and Maven for managing project dependencies and unit test.
- Used Docker to containerize the services and deploy on Cloud.
- Hands on version control tool including SVN, and GIT and bug tracking tool using JIRA.
Web services/ Web servers: RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, CXF2, JAX-WS and\ JBoss 7.x, Activemq, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat\ JAX-RS\ Server 6/7/8 and Glassfish 3, 4.
Database/ IDE tools: MySQL 5.x, PL/SQL and, Net beans, WebStorm and \Mongo DB\DreamWeaver, Visual Studio.
Version control tools/Operating Systems: SVN, GIT/Windows, UNIX and Linux.
Report and visualization tools/ XML parsing technologies: Jasper Reports 4.6-5.6, D3.js 3.x-4.x./ SAX, DOM, JAXB and XSLT
Sr. UI Developer/ React JS Developer
Confidential - South Brunswick, NJ
- Developed and consumed several APIs using Restful web services from different internal portals.
- Implementing the process and strategy of Portal UI, Dynamic Web Interface development, Apply usability and performance on cross browsers, touch screen devices and different media interfaces
- Wrote Single Page Web Applications using RESTFUL web services, Ajax, Bootstrap, React.js.
- Involved in web development focused on the React.js, Node.js, Express.js, and MySQL
- Created reusable components using ReactJs and actions, reducers and integrated the components.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Moving the microservices as cloud bases in AWS EC2 server & deployed using Elastic bean stalk services of AWS .
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used React-autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Implemented React.js to create a dynamically changing value and Developed the React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components) when applicable
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website.
- Experience in Installation and configuring JBoss Application servers 5.1.x and Tomcat 6.x.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes.
- Used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
- Used Docker to containerize the services and deploy on Cloud.
React JS Developer
Confidential - Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Experience working on Redux Unidirectional data-flow achieving the predictable application behavior.
- Built backend REST API with Node JS and Express JS
- Worked with React JS components, Redux Forms, Events, Animations and Router.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Maintained STATES in the store and dispatched the ACTIONS using Redux.
- Worked with Redux Middleware Redux-Sagas while working with the CRUD operations like GET, POST, PUT and DELETE methods.
- Building Restful services using Micro-services architecture with tools such as Spring-boot.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2; auto-scaling; and VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems.
- AWS is used to coordinate and manage the delivery of messages to the subscribers. Client side validations and server side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Developed MERN Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server (Mongoose Connector) setup and Express JS server development.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Used ES6 and JSX with react for component development.
- Worked with the Material-UI library for the designing purpose while creating the functional components which can be reused in future
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating, dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Developed JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Managed the dependency packages by NPM/Bower.
- Written the test cases for the React components using Unit testing.
- Used debugging tools like Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Used Business Process and deployment using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Used D3.js in various levels of projects which brings data to life using HTML, SVG, and CSS.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Used Jenkins and Docker to run automation tests and deploy it to Development
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using ES5.
- Extensively used jQuery, Node.js in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- To interact with RESTful services and interaction with MongoDB which is a NoSQL Database, uses Express.js on the top of Node.js.
- Solved Callback hells in Node.js by using Promises and Generators from ES6 resulting in unchaining of events and making the code efficient.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Used Eclipse Ide for development and SVN for Version Control.
Jr Full stack Developer
- Working as a UI Developer, assisting my team in Designing and developing UI for an internal Web-based application.
- Extensively used CSS to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the errors issues with CSS.
- Designed web pages using XHTML and CSS/CSS3.