- Over 7 years of experience in Designing and Developing Web applications, Mobile Applications (Native/Hybrid), Web Analysis, Application Testing, UI development, Performance Tuning and Technical Support, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Design.
- Experience on AGILE and SCRUM design methodologies.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions in web browser and developing practice with jQuery in various UI widgets.
- Experience in working with CSS features like CSS sprites, CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text shadows, CSS box model, CSS tables and Pseudo classes.
- Experience in Profiling and Optimizing SPA (single page applications) by creating custom directives, controllers, modules, module optimization and http caching in Angular JS by using MVC frameworks.
- Experience creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST APIs using Component based architecture provided by Angular JS (v1.x)/Angular 2/ Angular 4.
- Experience in implementing Node JS server - side code to interact with MongoDB to store and retrieve data by using Mongoose drivers.
- Experience in designing User Interface with Responsive Design and Bootstrap.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture and Redux frameworks.
- Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture, Model-View-View-Model (MVVM), design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Hands on experience with CSS optimization using Pre-processers like SASS, LESS, Stylus.
- Good experience in development of software applications using Java/J2EE technologies like Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring and UML design and working with Apache Tomcat server.
- Expertise in working with the Mobile technologies like Android, IOS, Windows, Phone gap/ionic, Sencha, Cordova.
- Hands-on experience in creating Single Page Applications using MEAN Stack (MongoDB v3.2.6, v4.14.0, Angular 2/4, Node JS v4.4.4).
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI.
- Proficient in designing asynchronous environment by using object modeling tool MongoDB and created database schema using Mongoose drivers.
- Good knowledge on Cross browser compatibility issues with various browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome.
- Experience with open sourced NOSQL and SQL databases like MongoDB, MySQL respectively, and enterprise level database like Oracle.
- Experienced in working with debugging tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome, Safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar and Worked on cross browser compatibility issues.
- Good working experience in Testing Frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Protractor, Nunit etc.
- Highly curious and passionate to learn about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments.
- Possess excellent communication and Problem-Solving skills and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, Mac OS
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Server-side Programming: JSP, JSF, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, Web Services, SOAP, Restful.
Css preprocessors: SASS, LESS, Stylus
Mobile Technologies: Android, IOS, Windows, Phone Gap/Ionic, Sencha
Databases: Oracle 10g, Mongo DB, MS SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra.
Tools: / ide s: Eclipse, Net Beans, Net Storm, Notepad++, MS Visio, Sublime Editor
Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Git, GitHub, Confidential, SVN
Bug tracking/Debugging: JIRA, Bugzilla, Firebug, Google chrome debugger, Safari web inspectors
Other Tools: MEAN Stack(MongoDB v3.2.6, Angular 4.0, Node JS v4.4.4), MERN Stack(MongoDB, React JS, and Node JS)
Testing Tools: Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor, Chai, NUnit.
Confidential - Madison, WI
- Added routing and developed factories, worked on root level variables and functions using Angular JS 5.0.
- Developed Angular5 and foundation-based UI Screens using HTML, CSS and Ionic framework.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 4.
- Moved existing Angular JS controllers and services to Angular 4 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Built Angular2.0 framework including MVC/MVVM architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4 on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Optimizing the code of reusability using the Decorators and injecting the services to access those in any components by using the property called providers in Angular2 Components.
- Designed and implemented Restful Web services for communicating between Angular2 and Spring Boot.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular2, Node JS and NPM.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using jQuery, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Built a real-time stock application using the stack Angular, Redis, Elasticsearch, Mongo.
- Worked with CSS3 background, CSS3 Layouts, CSS3 positioning, CSS3 text, CSS3 border, CSS3 margin, CSS3 padding, Pseudo elements and CSS3 behaviors.
- Integrated the Spring Boot API with Angular2 to store logs and generated deployment services.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Developed user interface using AJAX to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Implemented MERN Stack (MongoDB, React JS, and Node JS) with RESTful standards for Web Services.
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Consumed 3rd party web services in the project using RESTful web services for authentications.
- Implemented jQuery data tables and binded it with the services using knockout.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, REST, Restful, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Worked closely with securing additional resource for the team and worked in an Agile Environment.
- Worked on Cross-browser Compatibility of UI pages. Implemented for internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and IE.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Used NoSQL database Cassandra for proof of concept and having experience in create a Stored Procedures and having experience in Remote Procedure call.
- Worked on mongodb data model design based on application needs, and use Embedded data models and Normalized data models.
- Contributed code to the development of mobile and responsive design and customized many features of the application in iterative sprints environment using version control tools like Tortoise and, LESS scripts, Omniture tracking and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Writing Unit test cases using Jasmine, Karma for Angular 4 components and implemented Angular CLI with production bundling.
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and Angular Material in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 4.
- Involved in designing the CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, andtable.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPAdevelopment.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dragabble
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Worked on AngularJS for data-binding, and Node JS for back-end support withAPIs.
- Used Node JS to create mock api server to bind mock data with application and later migrated to backend api service.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient.
- Worked with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node JS.
- Coded extensively in jQuery with Bootstrap to make rich Internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Used Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Registration & Edit User Profile for all FTN sites.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid and UI components.
- One service where number of customer orders, also the states of customer selection and customer identification was needed to store, we used DynamoDB to store. Since the record stored wasn’t so heavy and looked use of DynamoDB looked not so effective but still we used.
- Used two-way data binding features of Angular JS to implement Data binding to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Created Node JS EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular JS to back-end MYSQL.
- Built and transitioned consumer facing products to MEAN stack technologies (Angular.JS, Express, Node.JS, MongoDB) as well as lead continued development of new internal products in Angular.JS and MongoDB
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis, web services which use SOAP, REST, and WSDL. Exposure to JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS & JAX-WS.
- Worked Web application development for backend system using AngularJS and Node.js with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Wrote test cases for automation testing using Selenium, developed the application using Eclipse as IDE tool and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Configured the Docker Containers and creating Dockers files for different environments.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Implementing Karma & jasmine for the frontend (Angular JS) unit testing and Mocha & Chai for the backend (Node JS).
- Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications
- Used JIRA, Confluence along with GitHub for version control and defect control.
Confidential, Timonium, MD
UI/ Web Developer
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML and CSS3 and responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in EJB and deployed them on to Web-Logic Application Server.
- Created Node JS backend for creating RESTful Web Services using the Express Framework and Mongoose to connect with MongoDB.
- Used Node JS for building web applications with client-server architecture, where both can initiate communication in two-way connections and allow them to exchange data.
- Involved in development environment using Node JS, NPM, Grunt, Bower, git and GitHub.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
- Watched project changes with Grunt task runner and installed latest version of libraries with NPM and Bower based on running in the Node.js environment.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Device Registration, Device Monitoring Information Modules.
- Applied Angular JS client-side Validation by using HTML5 attribute and Angular JS Form state and input state.
- Involved in end to end mobile application testing on various Android and IOS device.
- Worked on the official mobile app of the company using the existing API with the help of IONIC framework.
- Responsible for deployment of the port lets and application and, we have integrated our mobile application for the app both android and IOS and other devices.
- Worked on all the major NoSQL-skills like Aggregates, Views, Database objects, stored procedures
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Worked with MongoDB and Mongoose, familiar with MySQL, JDBC and Hibernate.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Worked with Drupal to create and manage website. Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Involved in Agile story point methodologies and full software lifecycle. Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Used Bootstrap to implement responsive design for web application, with the help of CSS Media Queries to maintain larger style sheet.
- Involved in designing and coding the various core components and UI Screens for the Outbound Interface in the Application using, React JS and Kendo UI.
- Utilized React-Redux libraries for state management to maintain consistency across different environments.
- Involved with bug fixing on functionality, performance and designing issues with React JS Plugin and Chrome Developer tools.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap, custom media queries, with brand appropriate styles.
- Analyzed the React JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations.
- Used Fiddler and Bata rang to debug and keep tracking of Angular JS and Web API performance.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using HTML, JSP’s, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework.
- Integrated the Angular JS application with the RESTful web services.
- Develop core backend Oracle PLSQL packages that read the data from the database and used by Java program to display data on the dashboard.
- Performed unit testing for Angular functionalities and http services using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
UI Developer/ Web Developer/ Front-end Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development. Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- Developed stylish and unique front-end with redundancy and easy compression of data using CSS3 SASS preprocessor.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using Angular JS
- Used Typescript to develop applications with Angular JS and Node.js Used Grunt to automatically compile Typescript.
- Implemented core features of Angular framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Worked with Angular JS routers, forms, modules, dom, events, expressions, controllers, filters and HttpRequest.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Designed and developed database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User Functions using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i and DB2 and used them in EJBs and WEB components.
- Designed Client-side validations using Angular JS custom form validation that leverages various angular directives and integrated Angular JS Filters to format data for searching, ordering and conditional iterating.
- Component level design and defined the usage of AJAX to reuse the network bandwidth efficiently and making feel that the user resides in the same page of our website.
- Worked to resolve cross browser compatibility issues and fixed the bugs.
- Performed usability testing and Unit Testing and Regression Testing of Web Application.
- Standardized processes for testing Angular applications, using Karma with Mocha for unit and integration testing.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Java/ UI Developer
- Followed SDLC - Agile/Scrum methodologies to execute project. Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- System was developed using Java, J2EE technologies and open source frameworks and application was implemented using Struts architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Using technologies like SOAP, WSDL and UDDI based Web Services. Exposing and consuming web services using SOAP/WSDL for getting request from external source systems and sending response to external source systems.
- Developed the workflow interfaces using struts tiles layouts JSP, and request processors using dispatch action & action.
- Used the Struts Validation Framework for UI validation and worked with Struts tag libraries.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL, XSLT to navigate in XML documents, and SAX to process & parse xml files. Designing and configuring core xml files for implementation of struts.
- Involved in writing Struts form-beans for transferring the data from Controller to the Model and implementing the file upload/download functionality using Struts, Servlets.
- Developed EJB's to validate user login details and provide the requested information to the client.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Worked with relational database Oracle, JDBC, SQL and creating Stored procedures functions using SQL.
- Development of Controllers using Struts2 and modifying the handlers required for the new requirements and enhancements.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Analyze Performance and redesign of system for scalability and low latency. Used SOAP-UI to test the Web Services using WSDL.
- Extensively used ANT for creating build scripts and deployment into Web Logic Application Server and Log4j for logging.
- Developed application using IntelliJ IDEA and used Confidential for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams during the Integration testing phase.
Java/ UI Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Responsible for developing the pages using JQuery, AJAX, and JSON to parse on data on the frontend on the fly.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Implemented chained select plug-in for JQuery with JSON processing and callback feature, chain multiple selects with ease.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.