- Extensive experience in constructing UI components using React, Redux, JSX syntax and followed the Flux Architecture.
- Experience with different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like requirements analysis, system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Team-player experience with the agile framework - Scrum by upgrading a software product.
- Solid experience with Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB by constructing the server-side and database for web applications.
- Implemented Single-page applications (SPAs) with React by making use of React Router.
- Experience of Express.js - the Node.js web application framework to implement RESTful APIs for the communication between a web-based client and server.
- Experience with Bootstrap and Flexbox to create reusable UI components for web applications.
- Used Agile project management tools such as Pivotal Tracker to keep track of the progress of different User Stories.
- Implemented the Responsive web design (RWD) with Bootstrap for different website applications.
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB, mongoose and mlab on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to implement cloud database management.
- Experience in Java Platform SE 7 by implementing different Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Development experience of the W3C standard - Document Object Model (DOM) manipulation.
- Experience of event-driven web applications development with AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experience with Reactstrap for improving the page Layouts for several React web applications.
- Extensive experience with various npm modules such as axios, body-parser and cors for the server-side development of different web projects.
- Experience with Mocha and Jest to implement the unit testing of Test-driven development (TDD) for different web applications.
- Familiar with the API Development Environment - Postman, for the testing of RESTful routes.
- Robust web application debugging ability of using Chrome DevTools and the Cloud9 IDE.
- Deployment experience with the Cloud Application Platform - Heroku.
- Used MySQL as the relational database management system (RDBMS) for different website application projects.
JS Libraries: React, Node.js, Express.js, Bootstrap, jQuery.
UI tools & Libraries: Reactstrap, Semantic UI, Flexbox, Sass.
Development technologies: Redux, npm, GitHub, Git, AWS, Babel, Webpack, JSX, EJS, TDD.
Agile & Task runners: Scrum, Pivotal Tracker, Gulp.js, Grunt.
Testing & Deployment tools: Nightwatch.js, Jest, Mocha, Postman, Chrome DevTools, Heroku.
Databases: NoSQL (MongoDB), SQL (MySQL).
IDEs & Editors: Cloud9, Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Sublime Text3, Atom.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Analyzed the requirements and features of accessibility components and followed the SDLC phases.
- Used JSX syntax for templating in the return of the render function inside React components.
- Experience with React Virtual DOM manipulation for faster UI update and optimized performance.
- Worked with React props, Redux state and actions, keys, events and data fetching.
- Built the accessible and informative components like main Header Menus for production website with HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Designed the core accessible CSS components such as product star-ratings with ARIA operations.
- Implemented RWD such as page layouts, menus, navigation buttons, carousels and drop-down lists.
- Implemented the server-side with Node.js, Hapi.js/Wreck and connected it with RESTful APIs.
- Performed Functional testing for both Desktop and Mobile webpages with Nightwatch.js and testarmada-magellan in the development process.
- Developed automated web/mobile test scripts for Cross-browsers tests by using the Sauce Labs.
- Implemented features like selecting, sorting and searching by different attributes for various pages with using RegExp.
- Used Git as the version control system with using the JIRA system and GitHub.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services with HTTP methods like GET, POST by using Client Utilities.
- Followed the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern for different modules.
- Developed functional Forms, Events, Keys, RESTful Routes and followed the Flux architecture.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Built the responsive AppNavbar and Modals with reactstrap by using HTML5, CSS3 and JSX.
- Designed the core components with CRUD operations and RESTful routing with the use of react-router-dom.
- Developed the Container components to subscribe to the Redux state.
- Connected React with Redux by using the Provider of react-redux and created the single store.
- Created actions with Action Creator and applied redux-thunk middleware to the store to handle Async actions.
- Developed Reducer functions to handle the state data changes and used axios to make HTTP request to persist the data in the database.
- Implemented RWD such as page layouts, menu, navigation buttons, icons and drop-down lists.
- Implemented the server-side with Node.js, Express.js and connected it with MongoDB by using mongoose.
- Used connect, mapStateToProps and mapDispatchToProps to connect the application with the store.
- Created database Schema with mongoose based on the data flow requirements and features.
- Performed Unit testing for some modules and features with Jest in the development process.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services with HTTP methods like GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Worked on the document-oriented NoSQL database program - MongoDB for consistent data storing by using JSON-like documents with Database schema.
- Used Git as the version control system by using Cloud9 IDE and GitHub.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Developed Responsive web design (RWD) and the landing page with using Bootstrap and Font-awesome.
- Experience with Document Object Model (DOM) manipulation of style, text, content and attributes.
- Completed a side project called Score Keeper to implement advanced DOM manipulation.
- Worked on jQuery by using selectors and by manipulating the classes, events with different effects.
- Used the Cloud9 IDE and the version control system Git to store and access the repository.
- Experience in Node.js with various npm packages like express, body-parser and ejs.
- Worked with different APIs to make HTTP requests with Node.js, Express.js and JSON format.
- Initialized routes, page layouts and styles of Navbar and Forms to setup the basics of the application.
- Developed multiple models with data associations by using mongoose Schema and model.
- Implemented error handler of RESTful routing with mongoose to associate and persist data/Schema with MongoDB on AWS.
- Developed the products Showcase and Search modules with the functionality of authorization and authentication using the Passport.js middleware.
- Constructed back-end server with Node.js, Express.js and implemented the application deployment.
- Deeply involved in the Agile development team and switched roles from Scrum Master to Project Manager or team members for different iterations.
- Created the database-backed system according to the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern of the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Completed the functionality of Historical data importing from the Personalized Appraisal System into the database.
- Implemented features of data-exporting to Excel with the required format-changing by applying the MVC pattern.
- Added the required column of displaying number of respondents to the Evaluation data tables.
- Developed the Evaluation data tables and user lists with different Sorting metrics.
- Implemented the alphabetical ordering for the list of users by their last names.
- Used Rspec and cucumber scenarios to test the code by following TDD (Test-driven development).
- Worked with teammates to develop features and a subset of the group met to review and evaluate changes before code committing.
- Used Pivotal Tracker as the Agile project management tool for the team to keep track of the progress of user stories from start to end.
- Upgraded the former system with complete user-friendly operations and data exporting/importing.
- Developed on the Cloud9 IDE with various team members and deployed on Heroku.