- Over 8 years of IT experience as a Frontend UI Developer in analysis, design, development and testing of web applications.
- Extensive Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPAs) using AngularJS.
- Experience in Unit Testing using Karma (Test Runner) and Jasmine (Test Framework).
- Experience in creating Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap grid layout.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM), DOJO, and have a strong understanding of DOM Functions, and experienced in dealing with challenging High Traffic Websites and Cross Browser Issues.
- Hands on experience in writing jQuery code and familiar with jQuery libraries.
- Experience in working with Caching, proxies, Content Delivery Networks (CDNs).
- Strong Experience in working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Box Model, CSS Pseudo Classes, CSS Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviours in CSS.
- Experience in using CSS Media Queries for more granular Responsive Web Design.
- Strong Experience in development and consumption of Restful Web services using Express.js.
- Experience in creating Templates, Custom Directives, and Routing using AngularJS.
- Experience in building data visualization using HighCharts.js and D3.js.
- Experience in working with MEAN Stack to develop fully functioning applications.
- Expertise in using utility functions using Underscore.js.
- Expertise in AJAX technique to create Asynchronous Web applications.
- Experience in utilizing Bootstrap for web page design, table styling, buttons and icons.
- Experience in using and creating User Stories using JIRA.
- Experience in Java, JSP, Servlets, OOP and J2EE design Patterns.
- Strong working experience of various IDE's like Notepad++, Sublime, Eclipse and Webstorm.
- Strong Communication, collaboration and team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Jspx, Backbone.js, D3.js, Node.js, Angular.js, jQuery, DOJO, Angular, Express.js, MVC, React Native
Web Services: JSON, REST, XML, AJAX, Web API
Version Control tools: GIT, SVN
IDE: Sublime, Webstorm, Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++
Databases: My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat
Testing Tools: Grunt, Bower, Node, NPM, Mocha, Redux, Jasmine, Karma, QUnit, Jira, QC
Desktop Tools: MS Office
Operating System: Windows XP/7, LINUX
Sr. Front End/ React JS Developer
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Created reusable Modules using the built - in features like Factories, Routes, Dependency Injections and MSC architectures offered in Angular JS 2/4.
- Worked on Angular js two-way data binding between DOM and model, dependency injection and handling GET, POST operations with a web API controller on a group of posts.
- Developed Web API using Node JS, React JS and React Native and hosted on multiple lead balances API instances.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Secured HTTP/Web Sockets requests with JWT and authorization middleware's to prevent security threats
- Responsible for ReactUI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages. Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Created and performed test cases on application using protractor
Sr UI/ Web Developer
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Worked with Microsoft Teams application, refactoring the sample code using both C# and Node.js
- Worked on Microsoft Graph API.
- Developed multiple Restful API using Microsoft Graph API on Microsoft Teams application in both C# and Node.js
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects for Microsoft Game Store application.
- Coded extensively in jQuery with Bootstrap to make rich Internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid and UI components.
- Developing Responsible Web Design (RWD) UI, Rich restful service applications and HTML wireframes using HTML 5 grid structures and layouts, CSS3 media queries, Ajax, Angular Js and Bootstrap.
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular Js application in which different functionalities within the application were divide into different modules.
Confidential, Mt Laurel, New Jersey
- We have followed with waterfall methodology.
- Worked on calling the RESTful Web Services using Angular resource and http
- Good Experience using/creating YEOMAN, BOWER and NPM.
- Worked on web standards, Accessibility and cross browser compatibility.
- Developed high performance UI against RESTful web services.
- Created single page application using Angular Routers.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Involved in writing Unit Test Cases.
- For Frontend we followed MVC pattern using AngularJS.
- Used Team Site for updating our daily activities.
- Used OCA/ODK (Omni channel architecture/online development kit) framework.
- Involved in converting ASP.NET application to AngularJS using OCA/ODK framework.
- Used to make all the applications as responsive using Angular with bootstrap.
- Used Rest Services in the backend.
- Used Stash for developers.
- Used Jasmine for Unit Tests and Karma for performing end to end Integration tests.
- Involved in waterfall Methodology process to discuss the design and work progress
- Designed and developed AngularJS components such as controllers, directives and services.
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Worked with jQuery UI plug-ins like widgets, interactions and effects.
- Implemented model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Worked with ng-messages in Form-Validation and displaying the error messages.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with Unit.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
- Developed jQuery-based calendar to schedule appointments.
- Re-designed/developed the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality of CSS3 layouts using GRID, Media Queries and syntax by use of pre-processors SASS.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
Front End Web Developer
- Converted wireframes into html.
- Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in the project.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Created navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Provided insight on HTML and CSS standards.