Qualified Workforce Management Real Time Analyst with 10 years in fast - paced customer service and call center environments. Personable, and professional under pressure. Motivated customer service specialist with over 6 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Patient and empathetic Workforce Management Real Time Analyst with extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care. Desires a Workforce Management Specialist role.
- Skilled in call center operations Exceptional communication skills
- Quick learner Strong client relations
- Multi-line phone talent Customer interface expertise
- Multi-line phone operation proficiency Call center metrics decoding aptitude
- Exceptional workflow management Customer service expert
- Skilled multi-tasker Adobe and Adobe Flash proficiency
- Java system proficient Proficient in Norton Antivirus software
- Skilled in TCP/IP and WAN Troubleshooting expert
- Complaint resolution Basic computer skills
- Customer relationship building Employee performance reviews
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Monitored advisors use of scheduled hours, overtime, non-productive idle times, high fluctuation rates, schedule adherence as well as tracked and recorded their realtime operational efficiency . Utilized several systems such as Totalview IEX WFM Agent Webstation, Monsterboard, GBI and FEPS.
- Monitoring sevice levels and staffing lines based on projected staffing deltas.
- Communicating closely with advisors,Supervisors, and Operation Managers.
Confidential, Cary, NC.
Android Technical Support/ Learning lab Mentor
- Troubleshot android smartphones Provisioned android devices using network tools Assisted Customers with Account and plan changes as needed Maintained several daily reports to track usage and network trouble spots addressing the needs of agents who require assistance in overcoming barriers to learning in order to achieve their full potential.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
Confidential, Chapel Hill, NC
- Conduct monthly preventative maintenance checks handled the pool chemical balances Did the routine maintenance checks on the tertiary systems around the property.
- Fixed all the lighting and signage on property. maintained all the painting and wall coverings on the grounds responded to all the guests and the guest room needs as they arose.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Oversee any and all maintenance related issues on a 120 unit property Conduct preventative maintenance inspections on each room on a quarterly basis Respond to guest needs as they arise Complete mechanical room maintenance on a bi-weekly basis Complete monthly orders and scheduling of maintenance related projects Maintain filing system of all rooms noting all appliance repair or replacement.
- Logged detailed and thorough records of maintenance performed. d in-depth knowledge of PLC and Control Systems, especially in relation to test stations and lab safety systems.
- Repaired air compressors, chillers, heating units and exhaust fans.
- Installed HVAC systems, building control systems, general office equipment and furniture.
- Re-keyed facility locksets, including electro mechanical locksets.
- Programmed and replaced CCTV systems, including cabling, cameras, DVRs and power supplies.
- Set up facilities for meetings, s and parties, including connecting audiovisual equipment. Submitted work orders to the manager on duty.
Confidential, Raleigh NC
Field Installation Technician
- Installed residential cable services.
- Including but not limited to cable TV, digital phone, internet Responded to service calls Connected cable to main feed at street and ran it to house.
- Used all sizes of cable from TX15 to RG 6 Interfaced with computers linking them to one common WIFI router or hub.
- Ran cables and connected receivers.
- Fed cables through access holes, roof spaces and cavity walls.
- Positioned and terminated cables, wires and strapping.
- Drilled holes for wiring in wall studs, joists, ceilings and floors.
- Coordinated the work of multiple contractors.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Assistant General Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
- versees all aspects of the hotel operations including
- Recruited and trained 15 new members of the guest service team.
- Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile.
- Reviewed account information and charges with guests during check-out.
- Developed departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets and policies.
- Updated team members about changes in hotel products, services, pricing and policies.
- Delivered messages, mail and packages left for guests and hotel facilities in a timely manner.
- Verified that personal and payment information on guest accounts was accurate and complete.
- Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 16 employees.
- Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases.