KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced experience in ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, and IIS.
- Front - end experience with HTML5, SASS, Gulp, Bootstrap, jQuery, Knockout, and PhotoShop.
- Project management experience, full SDLC, Test-Driven Dev, Agile, and Scrum (Jira).
- I like to use Git SourceTree, Visual Studio 2017, VS Code, and Slack in my work flow.
Confidential, Encino, CA
- Served as the lead developer for the re - architecture and re-branding completed in Dec 2016.
- Assembled new onshore and offshore teams and established a multi-site solution built on the new Sitecore 8.2 CMS platform and lead all development for the new Confidential brand launched in March of 2017.
- Currently leading migration effort of all web systems from the Sitecore 7.5 platform over to Sitecore 8.2; and from legacy databases and on-prem servers over to the AWS cloud.
- My goal is to modernize as many of Confidential s systems while maintaining feature parity across all its web properties, at the same time as we integrate with new services created.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Provided feature development and production support of Boingo s Sitecore 7.2 platform. I worked with four developers, content authors, and other stakeholders to support Boingo s rapid deployment of new venues on the platform.
- Service quality is a big issue at a wireless carrier like Boingo and I designed a lot of the web logging systems that are now used by their BI team to provide visibility into all the issues the network was having.
- I also provided extensive training to new and current junior developers, interns and QA engineers.
Senior Software Developer
Confidential, Century City, CA
- Worked on the Confidential 3 web portal and the Confidential API, a media delivery and collaboration platform in use by Confidential and its vendors.
- We were inspired by Hulu and OneDrive s functionality and combined them.
- I specifically worked on the front - end, web service/middle-tier, workflow and notification systems. I also provided support dev for other parts of the application and database.
- Technologies used on this project included ASP.NET MVC 5, Web API, TypeScript, KnockoutJS, jQuery UI, Bootstrap 3, Less CSS, Windows Workflow Foundation, EF6, and SQL Server 2012.
Applications Developer Analyst
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Worked with Business Analysts on requirement gathering with clients.
- Assisted Technical Analysts with high level technical design and development estimates.
- Maintained and supported codebase for all development and client environments.
- Developed stored procedures and other database and deployment scripting.
- Conducted all deployment, code and UI reviews.
- Trained junior staff and supported other client and business units as needed.
- Received Microsoft Certified training in WCF.
Confidential, Tallahassee, Florida
- Assisted Senior UI developer with all web design tasks.
- Created unit tests for new ASP.NET MVC project.
- Participated in sprint planning and data modeling activities with senior staff.
- Did a lot of paired programming with junior staff and assisted with all QA activities.
- Maintained a few legacy apps in VB.NET.