- 10+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of large scale Android/Java/J2EE based mobile, Enterprise middleware and Web Software products
- 3 years current experience building Android mobile apps. Expertise in Gradle, Android Studio, DeviceAnywhere, Git
- Hands on experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, Generics, Data structures and Collections
- Expertise in different domains: Consumer Finance, IPTV, EAI
- Expertise in building N - tier Mobile/Web/J2EE applications using Servlets, JSP using MVC, Struts and Spring.
- Expertise in Java and J2EE design patterns
- Expertise in working with O/R mapping tool Hibernate, XML, JSON technologies
- Expertise with Restful web services using Jersey JAX-RS framework and Spring Web Services, Redis NOSQL database
- Expertise in all stages of SDLC, Agile Methodology, Lean startup methodology. Offshore team collaboration
J2EE Technologies: REST, Servlets, JSP, JMS, EJB, AWT, JNI, Java Beans, RMI, JNDI, JCA, Java SocketsWeb Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Tiles, Spring
Web Standards: HTML, REST HTTP, HTTPS, XML, SAX, DOM, WSDL, BPEL4WS, FIX, SOA
Design: OOAD, UML, Interaction, Sequence, and Class diagrams, Use Cases, CRC cards, Design PatternsEnterprise: Architectures 2 tier, 3 tier, MVCDevelopment Methodologies: Agile, Lean, Waterfall, SDLCNetworking: IGMP, DHCP, RTSP, SAP, SDP, scp, ssh, Putty, Subnetting, RIP, IGRP, EIGREPDevelopment Tools: Android Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEAApplication/Web Servers: Orion, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, IBM Websphere, AXIS Web services serverVirtual Machines: AWS, Sun JVM, CEE-J Seige Embedded VM from Skelmier, CLDC, MIDPData Access Technologies: JDBC, ODBCDatabase: SQL, PL-SQL, Postgres, Oracle 9i, MS-SQL, IBM DB2
Deployment/Configuration: Gradle, maven, Ant, SVN, make, VSS, Perforce
Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac, Windows NT, Solaris, OS 390Other Tools: JIRA, Rally, Source Forge, IBM MQSeries, Actional SAP Connector/Adaptor, Magic eDeveloper RAD Tool, Applinx Screen Scraping Tool, Lotus Notes.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Integrate Eyeverify in Android App, which uses biometrics to login instead of username/password. Create aar.
- Design conditional WebView Terms and Conditions page, from layout creation to REST API call.
- Enhance Remote Check Deposit feature, built on Camera APIs, using Otto for Activity-Fragment communication, one Activity-multiple Fragment pattern.
- Enhance phone features to work across various form factor tablets, enhance layouts
- Create performance test harness to compare various Remote Check Deposit Vertify SDKs
- Developed Geofence REST Web Service APIs using Spring MVC connecting to Redis NOSQL database, JSON as data exchange format, GSON for parsing, Patent pending.
- Integrating the front-end UI to the back-end using Spring MVC framework.
- Designed and developed code according to MVC architecture using Angular JS framework
- Created web application prototypes using jQuery, Angular.JS, Backbone
- Fix Accessibility across the whole Android App
- Implement zoom in functionality for check image
- Integrate SAML based SSO responsive web pages in WebView
- Code management using Git and Perforce. Code reviews using Git, Crucible, JIRA. New App release in play store on quarterly cycle
- Create Proof of Concepts, including Kids Banking, for Office Hackathons, winner Users Choice award
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Technical Lead for Mobile Banking application. Started working on Android App team.
- Development of Push Notification Gateway project using Maven, Capistrano, AWS.
- Real time and high load tolerance Web site/application development - Node.js
- Lead for build and release automation project using GWT, Sikuli
- Web application development using AngularJS and Node.js
- Fix Mobile web security issues around cookies, Cross Site scripting XSS, reported by Fortify and AppScan scans
- Apache and Jboss configurations and optimizations
- HTML5/CSS3 presentation at Intuit Tech conference, Lucene POC at Intuit hackathon
- Agile trained, took Agile Scrum master role for Mobile Web team, using Rally as agile tool
Senior Software Engineer
- Technical Lead for creating browser-based mobile banking client application, communicating to REST and JAX-RS server backend
- Designed and developed Enhanced Login Security feature for Mobile Application.
- Designed and developed Mobile banking application with features User Authentication, Account management, and Bill Payment. Open Financial Exchange (OFX) XML message communication with Financial Institutions backend software was possible through REST Web services API.
- Developed applications based on Mobile Relay, a product to screen scrape Internet Web pages and deploy as mobile pages.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Technical Product Lead
- Design and development of Series Recording feature, MDS (MetaDataServer) feature to store Movies metadata.
- Enhancements to RTSP client side feature, Quick Channel Change feature, Overlay screen feature, Parental Control feature, EAS(Emergency Alert System) feature, Favorites and Reminders features,
- Developed and optimized client unicast requests to broker and/or Apache(Squid) triggered/synced by multicast events.
- Redesigned and developed transactional and scalable SubscriberAPI feature, which sends HTTP request containing subscriber info in XML format to servlets, where Session and Entity beans process them.
- Designed and Developed the Macrovision administration feature, including UI screens in Swing, servlets, entity bean, and DAO/JDBC access to Postgres database. Subscriber management feature,
- Performance improvements and issue resolution on client and server software
Sr. Web Developer/Project Lead
- Confidential provides product development and consulting services.
- Developed Web applications, using Struts/ Tiles framework, HTML, JSP, Custom Tag libraries, Hibernate, Struts Validation framework.
- Developed Proof of Concepts for EAI consulting, for LG DACOM, POSDATA, and POSCO.
- Analyzed technologies and developed demos for STP (Straight Through Processing), FIX (Financial Exchange) Engine, BPEL engine(WSDL, BPEL4WS), and Rules Engine.
Java/J2EE/C developer / Project Leader
- Played key technical role by developing, in 3 member team, Proof of Concepts to showcase our product capabilities. This helped us in bagging the 3.5 million USD POSCO EAI project for Winoble against IBM.
- Analyzed systems requirements, created Project Methodology, created Requirements document, High Level design documents,
- Developed C language adaptors to convert MQSeries messages to JMS messages, and Java adaptors.
- Developed various product features like JNDI feature, redesign of File DB, Java Realms support, multi threaded support for C++ library, JSEE based authentication, XML interoperability using XML, XSLT, XSD.