Passionate web developer with professional experience building and deploying cutting - Confidential web applications characterized by accessibility, functionality and cross-browser/platform/device compatibility.
CMS: WordPress, Joomla
Database: MongoDB, MySQL.
IDE: Brackets, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Notepad++
Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Karma
Version Control: Bitbucket, GitHub, Git
- Leveraged my knowledge on W3C standards, classical MVC architecture and cross browser development techniques.
- Used various features in Angular JS like data binding, routing, custom directives and custom filters to meet customized requirements.
- Streamlined the responsive web designs to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototype for the Mobile UI using bootstrap.
- Performed Unit Testing using jasmine and karma.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and worked on Safari, Chrome and Firefox
- Used CSS pre-processor LESS to write CSS styles
- Involved in releasing code across different environments
- Used Git for version control
- Used Rally extensively for agile methodology
- Had good experience with Agile methodology and active participant in daily scrum and Sprint meetings.
- Gathered requirements directly from the client and designed wireframes using Moqups.
- Full-stack development of a hospital management system using the MEAN stack and SCSS.
- Designed page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards compliant.
- Worked with QA to fix any bugs, deployed and delivered the solution.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend using JSON.
- Enhanced user interfaces in existing Web applications by building device compatible page layouts.
- Developed cross browser and device compatible website using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Was trained on Java, MySQL and given insight on industry working standards.
- Developed applications to test skills in a competitive environment.