- Challenging position in reputable multinational organization where experience, knowledge, and management skills can be effectively utilized and improved in a way that satisfies well career development and achievement of organization objectives in the best manner. Excellent computer skills related to my background.
- Over 3 years of experience in all stages of SDLC including requirements gathering, the areas of Design, testing and developing and maintenance of Android and java - based applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Version control tools like GIT and SVN
- Proficient with common Android framework APIs (Location, Bluetooth, Camera, Notifications, Wi-Fi).
- Developed user interfaces with rich features.
- In-depth knowledge of Android OS, interactive application development and memory management.
- Strong knowledge of Android basic component i.e. Activity, Fragment, Service, Broadcast Receiver and Content Provider.
- Proficient in Android application development withs integration with SQL, custom UI integration, wireframe design and SQL schema.
Android SDK, Android API, ADT plug in, Emulator: Android Studio, Eclipse
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, UML
Frameworks: Phone Gap, Struts, Spring, Ionic
Data base: SQLite, Oracle 10g/11g, MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Windows NT/XP/ Vista/7, Unix, Windows 2003
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Application servers: Web Sphere 5.1.2/6.0.2/7.0, Web Logic 6.0/7.1/8.1.4/9/10, Tomcat
Source Controls: SVNN, CVS, Clear case and Visual Source Safe
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Analyzed, develop, test, and maintain applications.
- Develop individual components by making templates that can be used across the application. Create the common services, which optimizes the code and also improves the performance.
- Provide the best user experience by closely working with the UX team and taking care of the UI by myself.
- Maintain molecularity by making the templates and services within the code for ease of maintenance and adaptability.
- Provide on time delivery by gathering the requirements from the Business Analyst and by following the agile methods for continuous verification of the status.
- Make unit tests cases with the jasmine test frameworks post development and working closely with the quality analysis team to verify each component and re-visit the missing scenarios.
- Reuse the code to make both web and mobile application; use Android SDK for generating the mobile application with the help of Cordova; and
- Create a healthy environment with a competitive and friendly approach.
Environment: Angular 1.6, Ionic, Cordova, Visual Studio, Visual studio code, Android SDK, XCode, JIRA, Agile Methodology, Jenkins, Jasmine test framework, MVC (Model View Controller), Mac OSX, Linux, Windows
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Involved in analyze, develop, test and maintain mobile application.
- Develop code for application components using Android SDK, REST, APIs, AOSP and Java.
- Worked with drag and drop views for changing tasks order and dragging from one bucket to another bucket.
- Utilized volley and GSON library to acquire network connection and parse JSON data from web services.
- Used HTML5 and mobile web to design the application WebView.
- Developed screen UI by using activity, fragments, Menus, Dialogs, Views and different layout.
- For maintain uniformity of application and display list of data using custom ListViews.
- Designed Layout Manager that uses ViewPager to navigate between pages.
Environment: Android Studio, Android 6.0 API, JSON, Mac OS, Windows.
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
- Utilized Google API’s: Location, Place Search, Navigation, and Google Maps.
- Used SVN for version control of the code and configuration files. Used otto EventBus to handle data transaction between cache and fragments.
- Intensively worked on Adapters.
- Used GIT for version control and Jira for Agile project management.
Environment: Android Studio, Android 5.0 API, Cordova, Volley, JSON, Nine Old Androids, GitHub, Windows.