- Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), object oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
- Good Understanding of Browser Object Model (BOM), Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions
- Experience in fixing cross browsing compatibility issues and web application scaling.
- Experience in developing web applications with MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS)
- Experience in using Spring Boot and Spring frameworks including Spring core /IOC, Spring Web, Spring Security and Spring MVC
- Hands - on experience with various design patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Observer, Decorator, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and DAO pattern etc.
- Proficient in handling & administering web server’s/application servers - WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat
- Experience in using Bower, Grunt, Yeoman and Angular CLI
- Good knowledge of using testing frameworks Karma, Jasmine and Protractor
- Hands on experience in setting up the Jenkins configuration to build nightly from Dev, release and deploy in INT and TEST environments.
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT, Accurev and IBM Clear Case
- Experience in using build tools like Maven and ANT
- Experience using bug tracking tools like JIRA, jTrac and IBM ClearQuest
- Extensively used various IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, Atom and Visual Studio Code
J2EE: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Application/Web Servers: Web Logic 10.3/ 8.1, JBoss 5.0/4.2, Tomcat 7/8
IDE Tools: Web Logic Workshop, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code
Databases: Oracle 10g/8i/9i, SQL Server
Version Controls: Accurev, GIT, ClearCase
Web Services: SOAP and RESTful
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine
Confidential, Akron, OH
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed Single Page application (SPA) using Angular 4, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript, AJAX and JSON
- Created Angular project from scratch using Angular CLI and was responsible for configuration and installing of dev dependencies.
- Created reusable Components, Pipes, Directives and Services using Angular 4.
- Managed application lifecycle by using Angular lifecycle hooks
- Worked on third party plugin PrimeNG extensively to implement TreeTable and DataTable to present data in user interface
- Used Bootstrap 3.0 for Responsive Web design.
- Used Yeoman for application scaffolding, Bower for installing libraries.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume RESTful API using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Used Postman to test API functionality
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rx JS Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Used Node JS and NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Used Grunt for building the Angular project.
- Used Karma as a Test Runner and Jasmine for writing test cases
- Used Protractor for end to end testing.
- Developed REST based Web services to allow communication between the applications.
- Followed Agile Methodology for development process and participated in Scrum meetings, Sprint Reviews, Retro, Planning and Grooming
- Used Maven for build, configuring and deploying the application in all the environments.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) using technologies like React JS, Rx.JS, D3.JS, HTML5/4, CSS3/2 and Bootstrap
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets using React.JS.
- Worked in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Redux concept.
- Implemented client side Interface using React.JS.
- Used React.JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React JS and FLUX architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Developed React JS forms to manipulate text within HTML5 views.
- Worked on React.JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering-using components, which contain additional components, called custom HTML tags.
- Extensively used SASS while styling with CSS3.
- Performed Unit testing on React.JS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Developed and consumed REST based Web services
- Implemented pre-authentication framework (Spring Security) for authentication and authorization.
- Experienced in implementing CRUD database operation on such as MongoDB.
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code by using Firebug, Fiddler, and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML5/HTML, CSS3/CSS and jQuery, Backbone.js based on the W3C standard.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Frameworks like Backbone.JS, Node.JS, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Utilized the excellent modules for the flow control in asynchronous non-blocking of I/O with the help of Node.js.
- Worked with single thread and light weight scripting for fastest data transfer within the Node.js.
- Developed and used Angular bindings for various scripting tasks in AngularJS.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross- browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst and Business owner to give up the best designing features for the product users.
- Worked with success driven models, and participated in beneficial revenue projects, using E-commerce methods.
- Translated market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of conceptual models, wire frames and prototypes.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Experienced with Mobile Application Development.
- Implemented single page apps by using Backbone views and routes to take the user to various views.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Designed the User Interface using use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using SOAP.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support and CSS optimization.
Full Stack Developer
- Experienced with jQuery for animations styles in the application.
- Involved in Design and Development of the web application through SDLC starting from initiation, design, deployment and production support.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed web layer using Struts framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment and purchase confirmation.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Performed OR Mapping using Hibernate and collection mapping.
- Worked with JAX-RS, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC web service technologies
- Performed unit testing of the developed component using JUnit and it is used for testing the application modules and participated in the functional and integration tests.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.